[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, Sun or Moon and why? >be me >only have money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20130520_gangesdolphin.jpg (14KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
20130520_gangesdolphin.jpg
14KB, 350x239px
Ok so, Sun or Moon and why?

>be me
>only have money for one of them
>>
>friend getting both
>lets me borrow the one they don't play first
>>
Sun since day one. Was lucky enough to have chosen the version with the best exclusives.
>>
>>29184575
This
>>
>>29184531
Sun most likely, unless the unannounced version exclusives all end up being better.
>>
>>29184531
Sun. Based lion, based mosquito, better exclusives in general.
>>
Sun is superior version. Why would you even want both?
>>
>>29184531
Get the one with the legendary you like, since you can just use the GTS to get version exclusives anyway
>>
>Do you like Lunala or Solgaleo?
>Do you like Lycanroc Night or Lycanroc Day?
>Do you like Oranguru or Passimian?
>Do you like Beauty or Absorption?
>Do you like Mismagius or Drifblim?
>Are you okay with Moon's reverse day/night cycle?
Ask yourself these questions to determine whether Moon (the first answers) or Sun (the second) are for you.
>>
>>29184575
'Best exclusives' is rather subjective and down to one's taste, really.

I decided on Moon since day one, and think that the Moon exclusives are better than the Sun ones, so it's impossible to say which is best.

As for the OP, I say just flip a coin. It doesn't truly matter in the long run.
>>
>>29184613
also different trial Pokemon. Alolan raticate vs gumshoos
>>
The Sun is better than the Moon. Gotta respect the Sun and represent!
>>
>>29184531
>are you a barafag?
get sun
>are you a waifufag?
get moon
>>
>>29184531
Moon. Version exclusives doesn't really matter much - especially since none of them really appeal to me - but being able to play at night time in-game is definitely a plus.

Besides, Lunala's a beauty. That starry wing especially.
>>
>>29184531

Moon.

Want Lunala.
>>
>>29185008
>implying you can't just change the time on your 3DS
>>
>>29185060
>actually bothering with changing the 3DS clock time
What's even the damn point? Just get the other version.
>>
>>29185060
Why do that when you can just get the other version...?
>>
moon since my husband is getting sun
>>
>>29184531
Why would I get Sun or Moon AND Y? Seems like overkill.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.