[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream about Pokemon Sun and Moon leaks in mid November.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Arceus_ruins_art.png (266KB, 410x455px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus_ruins_art.png
266KB, 410x455px
I had a dream about Pokemon Sun and Moon leaks in mid November. Usually I don't dream about this stuff, but whenever I do it ends up surfacing one way or another. Two previous dreams I've had were in the ORAS hype season, where the Battle Frontier was confirmed NOT to be in the game and /vp/ lost it's shit, which ended up being true and spoiler]a Mega Flygon "leaked" but ended up being fake. It was a SSBB Ridley render recolored to look like Flygon. About a day later, the same image I've described surfaced as a joke post.

Anyways the leaker was Japanese, so the leaks were in Japanese too. There is an item that allows you to add a type to a Pokemon, allowing for Triple-Typed Pokémon (it might've been the same items used for Type Null's evo).

The second part is far more fascinating. Arceus appears in a form that looks like a fusion of all known legendaries. It has all the types at once, and its only weakness is Rock. In Japanese it is known as "Dark Arceus". It serves as the final boss for the Main Story. You cannot catch it or receive it legitimately in game, you must defeat it. However regular Arceus is made obtainable in the post game. The battle takes place on a floating Spear Pillar in what looks like a portal in space. The leaker was using a Flygon in his battle against Dark Arceus.
>>
>>29181897
It had an ominous brooding battle theme, and it's basically up to you, the player, to save the world and the Pokémon universe from Dark Arceus.

The leak may have originated from 2chan, but quickly spread to 4chan, and someone uploaded a clip of the leaker's Flygon vs Dark Arceus.

Users posting have speculated its English name would be Primal Arceus, and that it was created by the Ather Foundation, but none of this is confirmed.

It receives a unique typing to accommodate for having all the Types at once, and Kecleon cannot color trace it or etc. Like I said, its weak to only rock, resistant to most others, and immune to Normal, Ghost, Fighting, Dragon, and others. It gets a heavily increased BST
>>
>>29181897
>I had a dream about Pokemon Sun and Moon leaks in mid November.
Are you a time traveller or what?
>>
(You)
>>
>>29182107
Not exactly, but I do receive rare visions of the future through dreams. Usually I don't know if they are dreams or visions until i get a deja vu feeling after it happened.
>>29182121
Thanks
>>
>>29182185
>I'm magic plz belief me
>>
>>29182107
Pretty sure OP meant "a dream about things leaking in November" rather than "In November, I had a dream about leaks".
>>
>>29182283
This is correct
>>
>>29181897
>Arceus appears in a form that looks like a fusion of all the known legendaries
>Dark Arceus
I didn't even need to read anything else
>>
>>29183971
I'm surprised you've read that much.
>>
>tfw regularly have similar "visions" in dreams

I...I believe you, OP
>>
>>29181897
k
>>
>>29181897
Screencapping just in case.
>>
>>29181897
So, basically, like how Lockstin said in his theory about the final boss of SM being Arceus.

Cool. I kinda liked that idea.
>>
>>29181897
I had dreams about the pokespots in Gale of Darkness before i knew they were a thing, and when my little bro got the game the manual's picture of Hoppip was the same scene from my dream. I also saw the shitty bionicle stars sets before they were announced too.
>>
>>29185685
Man i just realized how bad my grammar is, how did i ever pass english.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.