[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You get the Rotom Pokedex >It doesn't fill the slot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

>You get the Rotom Pokedex
>It doesn't fill the slot for Rotom in the Pokedex itself
>>
File: fugginhellmane.gif (738KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
fugginhellmane.gif
738KB, 245x200px
>>29179912
>pokémon
>pokédex
why is they not the same?
>>
File: 1476208855320.png (209KB, 352x506px) Image search: [Google]
1476208855320.png
209KB, 352x506px
>>29179912
>Meets rock-type trail girl
>Doesn't register primeape on the deck
>mfw
>>
>>29180050
What's with /pol/ invading our board these days?
>>
>>29180102
/pol/ is 4chan culture now.
>>
>>29180102
I too have noticed this recent influx of /pol/iticians spreading their cancer on /vp/
>>
File: 8yearoldboylaughing.jpg (133KB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
8yearoldboylaughing.jpg
133KB, 866x1390px
>>29180050
>hahahahahahahahah!
>le black people are monkeys!
>mom, look how clever im being!
>>
>>29181286
Don't ever fucking reply to me again.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (23KB, 277x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23KB, 277x200px
>>29180102
>>29181237
>>29181286
Holy shit, Whats with tumblr invading our board these days?
>>
>>29181313
Wow I'm so scared anon sempai you're so alpha and manly it turns me on so much I just want to choke on your massive dick until I pass out mmmmmmmmmmmmh
>>
>>29181324
>not being a racist = tumblr

wew lad
>>
>>29181383
>making a race joke = tumblr

W E W
E
W
>>
>>29181428
So clever and original. I bet you're real proud of yourself for coming up with this zinger!
>>
File: 1472526623584.png (110KB, 289x239px) Image search: [Google]
1472526623584.png
110KB, 289x239px
>>29181324
>>29181286
>>29181237
>>29181544

>Getting triggered over a joke on an anonymous image board

wew lad
>>
>>29181567
>getting triggered by responses to a joke on an anonymous image board
see, i can do it too
>>
I hate this board. No, sratch that, I hate 4chan. I don't know why I keep coming back here.
>>
>>29181607
Nice meme
>>
OP raised an interesting question, and then 4chan happened
>>
>>29179912
Wonder if Rotom's entry will be pointing out it's its own species.
>>
>>29181350
Good, fucking drown in the massive load I want to give you
>>
>>29181624
Me neither.
>>
>>29181607
0/10 toddler-tier retort
>>
>>29181607
Jesus Christ what a fucking faggot
>>
>>29181780
That's pretty gay anon
>>
>>29182446
But you are Gay, anon
>>
File: 1462889354764.jpg (220KB, 679x550px) Image search: [Google]
1462889354764.jpg
220KB, 679x550px
>>29180102
>>29181237
I want JIDF to leave
you're just mad people are finally choosing the red pill
>>
>>29180050

>>29181286 BTFO
>>
>>29181567
>AYYYY IT'S OKAY SENPAI I'M ONLY DOING THIS I R O N I C A L L Y
>>
>>29179912
It probably does though.
>>
>>29182386
>>29181624
That makes three of us. And /vp/ might be the most immature board of them all.
>>
>>29179912
>you see a Rotom in a phone
>It doesn't fill the slot for Rotom in your Pokedex

Seems logic
>>
>Rotomdex
>Rotom is not in the alolan pokedex
>>
>>29181424
I think you meant to say ">making a race joke = /pol/" Either that or you're fucking retarded, which I won't rule out.

But /pol/-tier jokes aren't what triple-digit IQs would consider funny, friend.
>>
File: 1463230066735.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1463230066735.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>29181567
>JUST A PRANK BRO!!!!
>>
>>29181567
>merely pretending
>>
>>29180050
Come on, man. Don't be like that
>>
>>29180102
Honestly, it happens on every board whenever a black character is revealed/announced.

They crawl out of the woodwork on /tg/ whenever a fantasy property contains a black character. You should have seen /pol/'s chimpout a few years ago when there were non-whites in a trading card game set that was based on Greek mythology.
>>
>>29185067
You might be retarded for expecting maturity on a Pokemon board

Daily reminder people have been making race jokes way before /pol/ was a thing
>>
File: 20161013_112423.jpg (338KB, 814x388px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_112423.jpg
338KB, 814x388px
Ya know, I really liked Kommo-o when it first leaked, thinking it was this huge dragon thing,but
now that I know that it's a manlet, I think it is an even cooler mon, cause despite its disability, it is still powerful and doesn't take nuthin from nobody! Manlet masterrace!
>>
>See pokemon on overworld
>talk to it
>examine it

>it doesn't get added to the pokedex
>>
It's so hilarious, people replying to >>29180050
because he made a racist joke. Try to understand my logic, >>29180102, >>29181286.

That guy made a joke, a racist one. So what? If he made a non racist joke, or like I saw many posts today joking about white people, you guys wouldn't say anything. It's literally because it's a racist joke you got mad.

And don't say otherwise, there's plenty of other lame jokes itt, like >>29185111, >>29185072, and they've got no replies. So, what's the difference between these two and the racist one? If you didn't think it's funny, you don't reply to it, just like those two don't have replies.

It's clear you're not from here, so please stop trying changing the way people talk here. It's an anonymous mongol horse breeding forum, if you don't like it the way it is, just don't come here.

So, to finish this shit I wrote:
>you see something you don't like
>don't reply to it
>everything is shit you don't like
>don't come here
Is that even difficult? Why would you make yourself suffer seeing shit you don't like?
>>
I always forget that this board is full of newfags that get triggered by casual racism that has been prevalent to 4chan since its inception.

But seriously does rotom count as a dex entry or not?
>>
>>29186854
Probably not. It would made sense, but I think you will get one soon in game.

And yeah, it's sad. They heard someone saying something/pol/something and now everything remotely racist they believe it's from /pol/.

One of this days someone called tumbrl a "rival site". It made me chuckle, but deep down, it made me a sad motherfucker.
>>
>>29185281

I remember that, though to be fair I can kind of understand if people thought the set was supposed to be directly based on Greek myth and not merely be a world that drew inspiration from it.

>>29185067

/vp/ definitely gives off the feel now that the people on it are on the younger side.

>>29186751
>>29186854
>>29186964

People getting annoyed at racism is a symptom of them getting mad at /pol/ for bringing its shit to other boards rather than having the decency to leave it on their own board.

Can also be an attempt to nip something in the bud and prevent the possibility of /pol/ putting down roots.

People don't dislike /pol/ because of its views, they dislike it because the current crop of posters on it have an evangelical streak and are seemingly intent on molding every other board into just a different flavor of /pol/.
>>
>>29186964
Honestly, it might just be because /vp/'s idea of race humor is on the level of a 12 year old. Just because you make a joke doesn't make it inherently a good joke.
>>
>>29186751
>That guy made a joke, a racist one. So what?

Maybe we want /pol/ mongoloids to stay in /pol/? The joke is completely unfunny regardless.
>>
>It's a /pol/ vs tumblr episode
>>
>>29187130
>implying all racism comes from /pol/
>>
>>29186751
You sound like a tumblrina, fag
>>
>>29187069
It's not /pol/. I'm not an original fag, but I've been here for longer than I should, and it was ever this way. There always was racist people and ironic racists, but things started to change, like you can see for yourself in this thread.

>>29187098
>>29187130
The joke is indeed unfunny. That's true. But did you reply to those other anons' stupid jokes aswell? They weren't funny. Don't you feel the need to tell them to go back to >>>/trash/?
>>
>>29187211
Please, no ad hominem. I'm stating my opinions, never said it was facts, nor did call anyone a redditor or tumblrfag
>>
>>29187219
Bad jokes are native to every board on 4chan, but racism has generally found itself a home on /pol/ and a few other boards, which is why it's easy to tell someone who tells a bad, racist joke to fuck off. If you told anyone who told a bad, unfunny joke to fuck off you'd spend your entire time on 4chan doing just that.
>>
>>29187219
Other unfunny shitposts don't cause this board to devolve into muh /pol/ and muh tumblr shitposts namecalling like bad race jokes do. That's the biggest difference, there's no harm in other bad jokes because they don't derail topics as much as unfunny race jokes.
>>
Fucking Masuda, you said there were only Generation 5 Pokemon in Black and White but then I get to the second gym and there's a Jynx right there.
>>
>>29187219

>It's not /pol/. I'm not an original fag, but I've been here for longer than I should, and it was ever this way.

And that does nothing to change the fact that large numbers of people have a problem with /pol/ at the moment and thus are going to react differently.

What what was just racism can now also be seen as the sign of /pol/.

Really it's no different from how people used to talk of /b/ and /v/ for bringing in underage people. Though you could argue /pol/ is worse because it's bringing in a group of people with certain beliefs who get triggered by certain things and seem to have the intention to try and make boards conform to them rather than the other way around.
>>
>>29187272
Bad jokes are native to every board. That's true. Racist jokes aswell. There are good racist jokes, and bad ones. And since the beginning, it's spread through this shit site.

>>29187284
Look, this thread wasn't derailed because of him. It's because of those who replied to him, and then those who replied to the latter. What you guys seem to fail to understand, is that there's no harm whatsoever in those jokes.

If bad jokes derailed threads, we couldn't have any thread. Racist jokes only cause this because there's people who feel harmed by them.

>>29187374
So you agree different groups of people may harm the "community"? For example /vp/. Every leak season it attracts people from reddit and tumblr.

And no, as I already said, and even you said, racism is something natural of 4chan as a whole. /pol/ as a containment board was never intended to remove racism from the rest of the site
>>
>>29187374
Its not a /pol/ thing though. Most of 4chan is racist. Always has been, even before /vp/ was made. People that complain about /pol/ are easily triggered faggot who need a scapegoat when it is really a 4chan thing.
>>
>>29187374
Racisim isn't a /pol/ thing.

For fuck's sake you're getting offended on an Anonymous imageboard when you don't even know whose calling who names.

For all you know it it could be a black guy making the joke. Would you still be offended?

Words only have the power you give them. You're allowing words to control your life. Grow some thicker skin, unless you're a gook in which case you're flat outta luck you lemon bastard.
>>
>>29187449
>Look, this thread wasn't derailed because of him. It's because of those who replied to him, and then those who replied to the latter.

Read that to yourself and really think about what you just said. If his racist joke, the replies to it, and the replies to those replies derailed the thread, then the racist joke is at the heart of the derailment.

It's just unnecessary and frankly really easy to make that kind of joke, so when it fails you look like an unfunny asshat, even more than the standard armada of unfunny asshats that litter the site.
>>
>>29187463
Before /pol/ a lot of it was more casual and ironic racist shitposting, now it's hard to tell when people are just fucking around or when they're circlejerking because lol niggers. Dumb race jokes are just as much cancer as waifu and poketuber threads. The casualization of 4chan over the years can't be helped.
>>
>>29187130
lol shut up porch monkey
>>
>>29187529
People usually say /int/ is /pol/-lite, I disagree. But anyway, every thread there have racist jokes. Even in fucking /mena/ (Middle East and North Africa). Threads don't get derailed by them. It's the people who get mad at those jokes, and start replying, like on /vp/.
>>
>>29187529
>then the racist joke is at the heart of the derailment.

Objection. The heart of the derailment is YOU making the thread about the racist joke.

The thread was about jokes.
He made a joke.
You made the the thread about how he shouldn't make that joke

You are the instigator. You are the root. You are the problem. Take responsibility for derailing the thread because you got your feelings hurt.

If I made a thread about Pokemon, someone posted a picture of a Touhou with a Pokemon and then someone did a Touhou hiack, who derailed the thread?

The person who posted a Touhou is relationship to the topic in the first place or the person who used the Touhou posted as a que to hijack the thread
>>
>>29187585
And I'm a retarded. I was also going to say that /int/ellectuals and /vp/oreons are very distinct types of posters. /vp/ has way more normies than /int/
>>
This is now a too hoo fred. Post to hoes
>>
>>29187449

>So you agree different groups of people may harm the "community"?

If they stick around and actively try to change the board or 4chan to conform to their views? Yes.

This is something else that can be laid at the feet of /pol/, the possibility that the people on it have come from Reddit, Stormfront, Twitter, Youtube, etc and simply aren't wanted because of their aversion to conforming.

I saw the word degenerate used unironically on /vp/ the other day. That sounds like something an uptight Stormfaggot would say.

>>29187463

There is a difference between the racism of the past where it didn't impact a thread and /pol/'s racism which derails threads and turns boards to shit because they believe niggers are inferior and are dead set on making sure that everyone believes the same.

>>29187517

The racism doesn't offend me. The people on /pol/ being fucking annoying and possibly wanting to change this site so that it conforms to their beliefs does.
>>
>>29187687
>The racism doesn't offend me. The people on /pol/ being fucking annoying and possibly wanting to change this site so that it conforms to their beliefs does.

You. Are. Projecting.

There was a joke. You got upset. You dereailed the thread because you were upset.

You. Are. A. Hypocrite.

You want the site to conform to your beliefs. You derail threads that you think are deviating from what you want to be acceptable topics. You are no better. You can not force 4chan to be the way you want it.

Make your own site, find a new site that conforms more to your tastes or accept it.
>>
>>29187602
>The thread was about jokes.
>He made a joke.
The thread was about the joke of rotom filling the slot of the pokedex. The thought process here is that rotom is a rotom, so it should fill its entry. It didn't rely on racism. Racism wasn't the topic until two posts down, which then derailed the thread.

The reason why (most) dubs are filtered off of /v/ is because the poster calling for digits is the point of most of the derailment for the thread in question, not the people replying to said poster--otherwise, the people replying would be able to be reported.
>>
>>29187687
What you fail to realise is that every board is getting those people. /pol/ receive racist retardeds. /vp/ for instance, receive furries. It's something nobody can control.

>There is a difference between the racism of the past where it didn't impact a thread and /pol/'s racism which derails threads
No. That's wrong. It's the same shit jokes as before. Nothing has changed. I'll use myself as an exemple: I call people here faggots and niggers, while I'm not the slightest racist or faggotphobic.

>The people on /pol/ [...] wanting to change this site so that it conforms to their beliefs
And the people who get offended by racism does the same. Why do you complain only about /pol/?
>>
>>29187762

I never derailed the thread, I just tried to explain that the reason some people don't like /pol/ has everything to do with their annoying behavior and nothing to do with their beliefs.

Boards by their very nature have acceptable topics and a certain level of decorum that is expected. Some boards are more lax with how people behave, others will jump down your throat.
>>
>>29187687
>The racism doesn't offend me. The people on /pol/ being fucking annoying and possibly wanting to change this site so that it conforms to their beliefs does.

Jokes like that have been here way longer than /pol/.

It was a dumb racist joke. The people telling you that you're the problem and not the guy who made the joke are right. Honestly even /co/ doesn't react as harshly to this shit as you guys do.
>>
>>29181313
It's an anonymous message board
>>29181607
It's a website for jokes anon, don't take it so seriously
>>
>>29187764
The thread was a set up for a fucking greentext joke thread.

Threads we've had thousands and thousands over.

That got derailed to be "Eww why is /pol/ so gross"

Your logic is flawed and self serving
>>
>>29187764
>>29187905
OP is a faggot and made a lame joke. The other guy did aswell. The difference is that he made a racist joke. And some people complained about it. Is not everything I said till now true?

Okay, now what I'll say will be my own shitty opinion. If this continues, nobody will be able to tell racist jokes, right? Everytime someone tries, threads will be derailed.

Isn't this censorship? Something that isn't on the rules, but still heavily looked down? The whole 4chan idea of anonymaty freedom be cut down?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160809-003939.jpg (127KB, 555x515px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160809-003939.jpg
127KB, 555x515px
>Makes a joke 7 hours ago
>Derails an entire thread
>mfw it wasn't supposed to be like this
>>
>>29188044
Other boards don't really have this problem.

/vp/ is just incredibly easy to troll. It's really pathetic actually. It's not just racism. It's just in general easy to set you guys off into a derailment spiral compared to other boards.
>>
>>29187974
You haven't addressed the heart of my point. I will form this out for you.

It's the same as if someone posted something about--I'm just pulling something at random here--cumming on rotom. Their degeneracy isn't something people give a shit about, so of course people are going to call that out. Is it truly the fault of people calling the person out, or is it the person who inserted their degeneracy needlessly in the first place?

>>29188044
>Isn't this censorship? Something that isn't on the rules, but still heavily looked down? The whole 4chan idea of anonymaty freedom be cut down?

Did you have this much of a fit when hunger games threads were culled? Because I'd rather not have to explain the parallels here.
>>
>>29188044
People have always derailed threads they didn't like. But yeah it definitely didn't happen because someone happened to make a race joke or use the N word. How long until meanies is filtered?
>>
>>29188094
Sorry, but I don't understand your point here. Nonethless what you said is true.

>>29188117
You don't. But don't tell me it's the same thing. Entire threads unrelated to pokemon, which take a place of pokemon related threads, and replies which one decade ago people wouldn't even mind the least. And again, without politically incorrectness, this site wouldn't be the same. Autocensorship is not 4chan-natural.

>>29188155
Like I said to the other anon here, some years ago it wouldn't cause any of this. It was a racist pokemon related joke. Making a specific kind of joke in a joke thread isn't exactly hijacking.
>>
File: 1428905034519.jpg (80KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1428905034519.jpg
80KB, 500x622px
>>29180102
Wow it's almost like people who go to /pol/ have interests outside politics. What a concept, faggot.
>>
I did an experiment.
I made nearly the same joke in a thread on /v/ and I observed whether it hijacked the thread.

Surprise, Surprise.
It fucking didn't.
>>
>>29188079
ITT: not Rotom
>>
>>29188401
Thats because I made fun of a waifu-bait character.
>>
I'm the faggot doing the extensives replies. I'm sorry for all this, you guys. Almost every year is the same discussion. I have to know when it's time to leave
>>
>>29188529
Thats alright, Anon. I'm the guy who made the joke, I'm sorry that it happened and what did happen wasn't what I intended to happen.
>>
File: 1459294954134.gif (1MB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
1459294954134.gif
1MB, 550x310px
>hey what's going on in this thread
mfw
>>
>>29188587
Many things happened. It's all right now
>>
>>29188401
/v/ isn't filled with underage sinnohfoeti so that'd be the key difference.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.