[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with the demo coming up, data mining is also going to happen,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-12-11-07-55.png (400KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-12-11-07-55.png
400KB, 960x540px
So with the demo coming up, data mining is also going to happen, can anyone tell me what elements the ORAS demo had that might be revealed in the SM demo? I want to know what level of spoiler shielding I should do. Any suggestions on staying spoiler free besides staying off vp and social media?
>>
>>29179729
They could still scrub it.
>>
>>29179749
While I feel like they might do that this time around, I have some doubts so that's why I want to take precautions
>>
ORAS datamine had NPC trainer artwork, the team of everyone in the game, movepools of every pokemon in the game, images of all the megas and hoopa unbound, and some filenames, item data, and other misc metadata
>>
>>29179729
Literally the whole game is going to be revealed.
>>
>>29179807
Intresting. Assuming Gamefreak may or may not have scrubbed the demo for inside information, do you think any story elements will be spoiled in the data mining process?
>>
I hope we get a psychic/bug type this gen. I was looking back on it a while ago and I realized the game never had one.

For some reason that was really strange to me, the two types don't feel at all incompatible. In fact, I bet there are a ton of great ideas that can come out of it.
>>
>>29179926
>>29179828
>>
File: oh_jeezus.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
oh_jeezus.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>29179963
I knew there was a reason I felt they went together! Why hasn't this happened yet?!
>>
>>29179807
Did it also have BSTs? Really want to know if the starters are getting shit ones again.
>>
>>29179893
>yfw the entire game script is found during the data mine and we see this line

>"I had no idea the Aether Foundation was planning something like this... The Kahunas have to be informed before anything else can happen. I'd better hurry. Oh, and I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to Guzma. He was messing with something far beyond his control. I really think he could have had another shot at becoming a Trial Captain... But anyway, farewell for now!"
>>
>>29179807
>NPC trainer artwork

Haven't they done away with that though?
>>
>>29180004
>>29179926
Interestingly an old leak mentioned Alola Butterfree would be Bug/Psychic

I think that's dead in the water though. I completely agree with you that it's time for a Bug/Psychic, but I don't think there'll be any new bug types.
>>
>>29180151
>All the music is found
>Guzma's Goodbye.mp3
>>
>>29180255
They could just turn one kanto mon into bug.
>>
>>29180329
Why has Guzma turned into /vp/'s precious cinnamon roll?
>>
>>29180485
BECAUSE IT'S YA BOY GUZMA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.