[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me what in gods name is up with her eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (498KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
498KB, 960x540px
Can someone explain to me what in gods name is up with her eyes? Why are her pupils so small? People dont do that irl
>>
>>29178331
>Why are her pupils so small? People dont do that irl

But the size of their eyes is accurate?
>>
She's a robot.
>>
>>29178331
Because is a cartoon
>>
It's just something people do in animation to show that a character is mentally challenged.
>>
File: 1475932054032.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1475932054032.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
You must be a really boring person irl if something like that bothers you.
How sad.
>>
>>29178331
I'm more worried about what the fuck's up with her mouth. Why is her upper lip squiggly like a cat?
>>
>>29178331
It sometimes implies fanaticism or lunacy.
>>
>>29178331
It's to make her look more creepy/spooky, which they know it achieves to pop some people's dingles.
>>
It's a cartoon character. They are not required, and are in fact often encouraged not, to match real life.
>>
>>29178331
You should go ask /a/, they love explaining how anime works, expecially if it's related to Pokemon
>>
>>29178331
Have you seriously never seen an anime before? Get the fuck out of here you underaged piece of shit. You must be 18 or older to post here.
>>
are you always on drugs ?
whose pupils are wide at all time ????
>>
>>29178331
That's because its anime, anon.
>>
>>29178331
Yeah, people IRL have anime pupils that take up 80% of their eyes, I swear it's true I've been outside once.
>>
>>29178331
I wonder why her pupils are ellipses.
Sure pupils aren't perfectly circular, but this is insane.
>>
>>29178331
have you ever seen any animation ever?
>>
>>29179044
>>29178313
>>
>>29178331
Jesus that scene was fucking horrible.
>>
>>29178331
It's an art choice in animation to show that a character is psychotic or just overall creepy. This expression fits how she's portrayed in the games where she's robotic and rather emotionless.
>>
>>29178793
obviously you don't, i mean you're on /vp/ right now..
>>
>>29178331
>I don't understand exaggeration in cartoons

This is why some failed drawfags never become popular. They lack imagination
>>
>>29178395
don't you talk shit about Courtney, she's not mentally challenged, she just thinks on a different level than other people
>>
>>29179501
>Yuno Gasai proxy
>original
>>
>>29179678
Was it ever said what exactly is wrong with her?
>>
>what are exaggerated cartoon expressions
>>
anybody else have the voice used in the special for both her, Maxie, and the tubby grunt somehow sound exactly like it did prior in your head?
Never played ORAS but just through screenshots with dialogue
>>
>>29178395
You mean insane, you mentally challenged anon
>>
File: frustration.jpg (43KB, 1012x848px) Image search: [Google]
frustration.jpg
43KB, 1012x848px
>>29178331
>tfw you'll never be analyzed by Courtney
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.