[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the guy that acted all cool and thought people liked him,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: sceptile_by_xous54.png (112KB, 443x496px) Image search: [Google]
sceptile_by_xous54.png
112KB, 443x496px
>the guy that acted all cool and thought people liked him, but actually everybody hated him and only talked to him out of pity
>>
>>29178024
what do I have to do with Sceptile?
>>
I am sick and tired of all these Sceptile posting
STOP
where are all the ice type janitors?
>>
File: 500px-628Braviary.png (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500px-628Braviary.png
159KB, 500x500px
That guy that nobody ever liked or talked to. He was alone, in a society where only mindless people that followed the cool new trends couod have social lives, and if you were original, you would be excluded from everything.
He even tried to socialize, but nobody seemed to like him in any way. He always tried his best, but whenever he got a friend, a jock would just take his friend always from him forever. The closest things he had to friends were a dog and a plush bird. That's it, the only beings that would ever "listen" to him.
Then he developed a deep depression, and has many suicidal thoughts. Nobody would ever miss him, so there was literally no reason to not do it. He never did anything relevant to his family also, so not even them would miss him. He was sad and alone, and that was his fate until the end of his life. Life is very depressing when your only friends are a dog and a bird toy. The only reason he hasn't killed himself yet, is because he fails at everything he does, so he might even fail at killing himself and might end at the hospital, but he doesn't want to survive.
His life is an empty shell of nothingness. For him, death is a hope and not a bad thing.
>>
File: file.png (42KB, 367x316px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
42KB, 367x316px
>that one midget who no one ever picked on for some odd reason
>>
>>29178332
Probably because anyone who picked in him got their ass kicked.
>>
File: e40.png (246KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
e40.png
246KB, 600x455px
>>29178024
More like the guy who actually was cool but no one realized it until 10 years later.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.