[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is idolizing Blaziken. Adulthood is realizing Sceptile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: sceptile.jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
sceptile.jpg
7KB, 266x190px
Childhood is idolizing Blaziken.

Adulthood is realizing Sceptile is the coolest starter of all time.
>>
Childhood is idolizing Charizard

Adulthood is realizing the Gen 1 starters are all pretty much equal and other Gens have better starters anyways
>>
Sceptile is my favourite starter of all time, Robin Hoot is getting close.
>>
Adulthood is realizing that you'll eventually die someday doing absolutely nothing-
the thoughts of why you even exists and what you're doing will overwhelm you and make you Upset and deppressed for a few days
later you will forget you had this thought at all and wonder why you were so sad. swampert
>>
>>29177393
I think you mean Young adult hood

Swampert's got it all
>>
File: Brawly_Hariyama.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Brawly_Hariyama.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>29177393
loving my Sceptile. best starter despite type difficulties against Wattson and Flannery and all that, based Hariyama saved my ass during that time. especially against Norman the FUCKING NORMIE.
>>
>>29177393
Adulthood is realizing that swampert was the coolest
>>
>>29177510
>babby's first philosophical thought

yeah yeah, dying is shit. what else is new..
>>
Grovyle and Mega-Sceptile designs are great, but regular Sceptile is meh
>>
File: 1475110212139.png (286KB, 1024x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1475110212139.png
286KB, 1024x1157px
Adulthood is realizing you're as big as swampert
>>
>>29177465
Holy shit this
>>
>>29177465
Thiss
>>
>>29177510
I had these thoughts when I was 5 years old. They're not an "adult" thing, you're just severely depressed
>>
>>29178150
>Swampert's canon height is 4'11"
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>>
File: 1476629051417.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476629051417.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>29178300
>>
>>29177393
too many starters get fucking fat and dumpy
Charizard has a tum, Venasaur is a dumpy dinosaur, Feraligatr is fat and Meganium loses agility with size, swampert is fat, sceptile is fat, etc etc
>>
>>29178528
>Sceptile
>fat
Literally what?
>>
>>29177393
Adulthood is realizing you can like what you want to like and the opinions of others don't count for shit.
>>
>>29179720
Childhood is being this naive.
>>
>>29179738
The view of what is considered "adult" by society is superficial and unimportant. Obsession with appearing adult to others is inversely immature and childlike.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.