[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What're you guys gonna do for the demo? Are you bailing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6438.jpg (85KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6438.jpg
85KB, 320x320px
What're you guys gonna do for the demo? Are you bailing? Or do you want to stay for the chaos, I personally haven't decided yet
>>
I'm staying, I don't give a shit about spoilers

exploring the new region in and of itself is going to be a fun enough experience.
>>
>>29176749
Bailing, only to inevitably come back and spoil myself before the games are released.
>>
Fuck it, my normie friends will find out on reddit 2 days later and bombard everyone with "MUH LEDDIT INFO"
>>
File: 1375078465097.gif (738KB, 500x262px)
1375078465097.gif
738KB, 500x262px
I wish I could leave. I wish I couldve left a long time ago and ignore all the reveals and leaks. I wish I could go into every new Pokemon game blind and be surprised by all the new mons and everything else that's new.

But I cant. I just have to know. I cant stand for there to be information on Pokemon out there that I dont know about.

So yeah, I'll be here.
>>
>>29176749
I'll probably bail, like I did shortly before XY release too.

I kinda regret missing Hawlucha and Greninja meltdowns, but going to the game mostly blind was worth it
>>
Bail.
>>
Ive planned out my week

I finished my essay so i can play the demo all day tuesday
>>
Bail.
>>
Staying.
Any potential spoilers via data mining don't bother me. The core game and story will be enough fun to experience when the games release. I don't care about knowing the whole Pokédex ahead of time.
>>
I'll stick around until the game releases. If there are GTS Giveaway generals again, I might stay for a while longer but I doubt that as I heard PokeSpe (or whatever that one program was called) might be back at that time.
>>
Probably going to bail. Unless we get actual images of any unannounced Pokemon/Trainers.
>>
It's all part of my 3 step plan

>Buy demo
>Stick around here for names and types of Starter finals
>Run like the wind Bullseye
>>
File: !!.png (83KB, 388x223px) Image search: [Google]
!!.png
83KB, 388x223px
>>29176749
>missing the climax of leak season
Are you out of your mind ?
Get the popcorn ready, nigga
>>
>>29176749
Im bailing till release.

I rwally have no idea whats going to happen with the story this time around. I don't want to be spoiler by datamining this time. Im going in absolutely blind.
>>
File: IMG_0551.png (780KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.png
780KB, 1001x1001px
>>29176749
Screw leaving this place! I'm gonna be reading all these leaks like a book! I wanna know if these games are gonna be as based as the trailers showed us!
>>
>>29177112
does anyone have screencaps of the meltdown, I need something to laugh at
>>
I'm staying.

>inb4 demo has tons of references to the Frontier but it's all just to fuck with us.
>>
>>29176749
I'll stay just because I don't think I'll be able to get the games on release. If that happens then I'll get spoiled either way.
>>
File: 1474732285747.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474732285747.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>29176749
Stay and take head on the storm that will happen. I've gone this far and not turing back. Clearly once the games are out, I'm out of /vp/ for good, but one more moth to settle down all the questions I have.
>>
id like to avoid it but i don't think that's be possible so ill just hope GF was smart enough to not keep all this info in like ORAS
>>
how does the demo work?

am i restricted by time or progress?
>>
>>29176749
I really really hope I can get the dex info without spoiling anything else for myself. I know it'll probably be pretty hard, I expect info to be mixed up a lot. Anyway if I can manage that I'll bail and won't come back till december
>>
I think I'll stay. I wanna bail and go through the game knowing only what's been officially revealed, but I'm too attached to this shithole to stay away for a whole month.

Hopefully the datamining won't reveal too much. Just seeing new Pokemon won't bother me.
>>
I'm staying for the leaks I guess but once the games drop I'm going to focus on that, but of course there'll be info from the datamine if there's anything to find, and the games' street date will be broken I'm sure.
But in short, I'll be here but when the games are about to come out, I'm gone
>>
>>29176820
haha same here, I'm gonna stay for the chaos
>>
>>29176749
For me, personally, I either want all of the information or none of the information. Based on the amount that we've gotten already, I may as well stay for the datamine. There's probably only like 5 Pokemon in the game we don't know about anyway. I'll just go ahead and plan and in-game team until release.
>>
File: 1475359503009.gif (2MB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1475359503009.gif
2MB, 310x310px
>>29176749
I'm going to get the hell out of dodge at first, but I have no idea if I'll be able to stay away for long before curiosity drags me back in. I really want to know the final starter evos and the number of new Pokemon, but I don't want to know anything else. It would probably be too risky to come back here just looking for those two pieces of info, but I feel like I might end up risking it anyway.
>>
>>29176749
This is my plan
>sleep 6-8 hours and wake up 1 hour before the release of the demo
>get the demo and rush through it
>once finish come back here and see what i missed
>if there's leaks or datamining i don't care, better get it here fresh where i can yell and shitpost in surprise with other people than seeing it somewhere else.
>>
>>29176749
How do you people figure there will be stuff to datamine that we haven't seen yet? Did they specifically put stuff in the demo that isn't in the main game?
>>
>>29178241
meant to say is in the main game
>>
>>29176749
Leaks season is best season!
>>
>>29176749
Naw I'm staying, a collective analisis of all the data is a lot more fun, there are going to be a lot of interesing discussions the next few days.
Knowing everything won't do anything to me, it's a game not a movie, I'm not satisfied untill I play it.
>>
>>29177070
Hello me
>>
I'm staying why would I leave. And if I left I'd have to leave for a whole month until the game comes out if I don't want to be spoiled by the data mine.
>>
>>29176749
I think I'm just going to stay here for the ensuing chaos. I want to leave and be surprised by the new Pokemon and shit but at his point I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>29176749
I don't know. On one hand, staying up till now let know of any mechanics or features that I would otherwise be completely oblivious to and I would end up glossing over them.

On the other hand, I know too much about the new Pokemon and characters. I don't want to know more.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.