[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf did my Pikachu just evolve into Vega's level curve is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon Vega_1476638013419.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Vega_1476638013419.png
7KB, 240x160px
Wtf did my Pikachu just evolve into
Vega's level curve is shit. The grind is unbearable.
>>
>>29176480
The greatest fucking thing ever
>>
I played through vega recently and I agree the level curve is absolutely bonkers.
>>
>>29176480
Can't you PKHEX it? at least to give you Rare Candies and use them when the grind walls appear?
>>
>>29176480
>implying pikaman isn't top tier
>>
File: 1472869435746.gif (881KB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1472869435746.gif
881KB, 267x212px
>>29176722
I WANTED A RAICHU

>>29176687
Oh right, I heard there was an update. Typically, save editors dont work on rom hacks that change all the tables and change the list of mons. But I will try it out with PkHe just to check out the new features.
>>
Where can I get this hack?
>>
>>29176906
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=365959
>>
>>29176762
I remember a GBA save editor that worked with Touhoumon Purple (it showed the original Pokemon sprites, but it let you edit it anyway). Haven't tried this hack yet, or the pkhex update
>>
Vega had the best waifumon desu.
>>
>>29176480
Yet it's still the best hackrom out there.
>>
>>29176480
Your new waifu. Enjoy, anon.
>>
>>29179306
Glazed is much better.

Prism is going to claim the throne by a country mile though
>>
>>29176762
Never played Vega. How did you get that instead of raichu?
>>
>>29179998
Check which Pokemon it corresponds to (listening to its cry alone should be enough), find code to get that Pokemon in FR, then use it in your hack.
>>
>no fanart of Jibbakun / Phantonate
Honestly, my all time favourite fakemon, and strong contendor for favourite mon of any stripe. I want codes to spawn one at Vega's start so I can use at as a starter, and truly, TRULY suffer from artifical difficulty.

If it helps, I'm playing on mobile, which allows inputs of action replay style hexadecimal codes. I know such codes exist for firered, I'd just need to know how to alter it to correspond to Vega's dex. Would anyone know how to do so, or even better be kind enough to write up what it would be?
>>
>>29179874
Simple level up. Can't remember the level do.
>>
>>29180055
If I remember well, Phantonate learns some damaging moves through TMs. Using it with Wonder Guard as your starter is pointless, it is broken af.
>>
>>29180060
Iirc it evolves via happiness
>>
>>29179874
It's by friendship iirc
>>
>>29179306
of those with fakemons, for sure. But that's just because it has little competition.
As a pokemon game, Vega is a trainwreck. It's the best out there, but it's still pretty bad. I'd rather stick to simpler hacks
>>
>>29180651
Well, I agree that some designs are terrible, the level curve is atrocious and some decisions simply do not make sense (Tropius in a cold region? Seriously?), but aside from these flaws I liked it better than other hacks and fangames.
For simpler hacks do you mean like 386 emerald?
>>
>>29180767
haven't played that yet, but as long as they add more content without messing the pace and balance of the game, I'm fine. Stuff like Polished Crystal or Red++.
>>
>>29180055
>mfw finding that thing postgame
>it has Explosion, Perish Song, and Memento

The most frustrating thing to catch ever.
>>
>>29180833
Oh, I understand now. Thanks for the explanation.
Personally, the thing I love most in Pokémon - and in games in general - is exploration, so I don't usually play the kind of hacks you mentioned because they are the same regions I already explored.
>>
>>29180940
I used a Masterball on that bastard.
I regret that.
>>
Vega was one of the worst romhacks i had the pleasure to play. Absolutely retarded levelcurve that forces you to fast forward grind on wild pokemon who are 10+ levels below you.

Dropped it at Water Gym cause i had no one who didnt get one shot by starmie.
>>
I dropped Vega after I failed to get to the first city twice because there were two unavoidable trainer battles on the first route who had Nidoran and I ended up poisoned before I could even get to a mart to buy potions, antidotes, or pokeballs.
>>
>>29180037
Shit, I kept my game on mute, since sound was awkward at ten-times speed, and can't seem to find my save...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.