[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people on /vp/ think that their taste is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1472446069180.png (236KB, 695x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472446069180.png
236KB, 695x800px
Why the fuck do people on /vp/ think that their taste is the only good taste? People can like other Pokémon/Pokémon games guys, that's what an opinion is called
>>
>>29175143
>has good taste
>posts lucario
>>
>>29175143
nice opinion you got there famalam
>>
File: 1476616461661.png (277KB, 729x595px) Image search: [Google]
1476616461661.png
277KB, 729x595px
You can have an opinion but people have the right say you have shit taste
>>
Let me guess, you're a Gen 6 fan?
>>
because, people here likes to forcefully shove their tastes upon others, and there are those who just bandwagon on the hate.

what can be more retarded than the latter.
>>
>>29175143
By your retard logic, it's okay if people likes eating shit because they like how it tastes, so their taste can't possibly be shit.

What /vp/ is simply doing is trying to convince people to get better taste. For example, liking pokemon like Meganium, Lucario, Heatran and Chesnaught is like eating shit, so we're simply trying to help you have less of a shit taste.

You don't want to see people eat shit after all.
>>
>>29175143
Autism. That and people can shitpost all they want because everyone's anonymous here
>>
>>29175143
It isn't my fault that other people have incorrect opinions.
>>
>>29175235
a wild example has appeared>>29175231
>>
>>29175231
Here it is, the baiters.
>>
>>29175231
And by your retarded logic it's okay to force a dick down someone's throat

Nice bait anyways
>>
>>29175186
Unsarcastically this. You meant an insult, but it's true. He has good taste, so it only makes sense that he'd post a Lucario.
>>29175231
But you're wrong there, because liking Pokemon like Lucario is like finding an attractive woman attractive, which is good taste. What vp is trying to do is force their bad taste on everyone else, because they hate that their favorite Pokemon isn't as popular.
>>
>>29175315
But no seriously, are you mad that someone said XY is shit?
>>
>>29175354
>liking Pokemon like Lucario is like finding an attractive woman attractive

So this is what /vp/ has become.
>>
>>29175206
>that chipmunk face
>>
>>29175404
Yes, vp started liking good Pokemon anon.
>>
>>29175369
I haven't even played XY yet, why does everyone go straight to the conclusion that I like Kalos just because I said that everyone can have an opinion?
>>
>>29175536
Because it's usually only Kalosfags who use the argument of "you're not the only Pokemon site, /vp/!" when they get huffy about opinions.

They also like to accuse every single criticism of XY of being a "meme".
>>
>>29175579
>>29175579
Not him, but not really. Literally everything on vp is a meme, and I hate X/Y.
>>
It's not something to take seriously. People just like to be proud, even of the pettiest shit like what Pokemon you like. I do it a lot too. It's just fun to argue about the stupidest shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.