[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ if Pokemon were as real as animals (and real), how many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 26

File: file.png (216KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
216KB, 480x360px
/vp/
if Pokemon were as real as animals (and real), how many do you think you could take care of at once?

Just feeding alone would be ridiculous
>>
>>29171814
one or two low maintence ghost types
i can barely look after myself i had to have both my legs amputated after a car accident
>>
>>29171953
that sucks anon
>TFW you can't have automail
>>
>>29171953
Oranguru could probably take care of itself and help you out
>>
I'd be happy and set with one eevee, maybe two. None of the hazardous evolutions are friendship/affection-based, and the whole family is small, so eevee is a very good petmon.
>>
>>29171814
It would really depend on the type of pokemon. Grass pokemon just need some sun, and clean water at the very least.

Dragon pokemon would probably need a lot of meat.

Ghost pokemon would need souls or life-force or whatever.

I mean if pokemon were real probably the majority of people would use grass, fairy, bug and normal type pokemon.
>>
>>29172028
how small is an eevee? Like Chihuahua?

>>29172061
how hard do you think an Arcanine would be?
>>
I'd take a smeargle so we could paint together and since it's a dog I can go with it for walks and other dog stuff.
I'd also like Cyndaquill, Chikorita and Totodile.

I think I could take care of a few since they are portrayed as being pretty intelligent and human-like so it wouldn't be too hard I guess.
>>
>>29172112
>how hard do you think an Arcanine would be?
It's big so it has to eat and drink a lot. You also have to get used to its smell because you can't wash it without KO'ing it. Taking it for a walk might be awkward, especially if it's one of those dogs who pulls if it sees another dog.

>>29171814
Depends. An Eevee would be more easy to take care of than, say, a Hydreigon.
>implying I would be good enough to get a Hydreigon
>>
>>29172001
man that'd actually be really nice

>>29171980

don't taunt me this way
>>
>>29171814
3 at best on my hand.

if PC storage is real and the mons basically don't even exist if they are data in the balls then you could truly just collect as many as you want and shit doesn't matter.

but for now three if it actually does matter.

grass types are very simple I imagine. so I'd probaby prefer them because they only eat sunlight and drink water. unless they get really big.

so maybe I'd own Lotad and Bellsprout.
third mon would a normal type. I'll go with either Kecleon or Lickitung. Kecleon is smaller so it eats less. Lickitung is probably gluttonous so probably not that. Porygon doesn't breath or eat, I think, so that's easy to keep.

for all faggots saying ghost types, well, I imagine you'll have other problems with these since they are living nightmares so enjoy your curses and deaths.
>>
>>29172112
Well assuming you get it as a pup I think it would be pretty much like a normal dog. As long as you're able to handle large dog breeds irl you should be fine I would think.
>>
>>29172202
Wait, isn't Arcanin big enough to carry people on it's back with ease?
Hmm...
>>
I feel like a lot of psychic types would be pretty low maintainance. Like Mr. Mime and Gardevoir would essentially be like having a butler/maid. Oranguru can use tools, and as someone mentioned earlier it could even help you take care of other Pokémon. Something like Alakazam probably wouldn't have to eat, just subsisting on a single grain of rice and the harmony of the universe.
>>
>>29172264
>Like Mr. Mime and Gardevoir would essentially be like having a butler/maid.

they also make great chefs!
>>
>>29171814
I'd try to take 2-3

They would be Swablu Phanpy Lillipup

and if I could Lilligant
>>
>>29172112
Eevee is about the size of a house cat. Its evolutions are bigger (umbreon roughly the size of a Labrador) and I assume I would eventually let it evolve. Having two cats isn't much cost to worry about, but having two cats that might turn into dogs if they like you too much means limiting yourself a bit in favor of caution.
>>
>>29172263
It's 1.9 m (6'03'') according to the Pokedex so it's definitely big enough. It weighs a lot so no human being will be able to pull it back.
>>
depends on the pokemon. if you had a sableye and a graveler they would just go to town on rocks.
>>
File: file.png (425KB, 500x769px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
425KB, 500x769px
>>29172202
>washing it with out KOing it
I dunno if that ACTUALLY applies to it. But honestly you could brush it a lot and get dry shampoo. More than likely they can sit in lava and it would get clean

>pulls the leash to when it sees another dog.
I could see that.
Imagine riding that beast from city to city

>>29172203
I KNOW, it's sad ;_;.
You should look into mechanical prosthetics. Theres a few that exist but very experimental. They have 1 that's working right now. but it's iffy.
Just for you
>see imagine

>>29172264
Honestly, any psychic type would be useful, considering they can just us their psychic abilities to do basically anything.

That reminds me, why haven't we seen any other psychics in Pokemon (anime) since Sabrina?

>>29172326
>cat Pokemon
OH GOD
>middle of the night
>"MEROORRRRRRRRRR"
>Wake up
>find Umbreon fucking another Umbreon or Eevee

>another night
>hear some cry
>look outside
>Umbreon is eating a pidgey
>next day
>find out it was a trainer's that was staying at the same Pokemon Center as you
>kid calls home
>dad comes up and brings a lawyer
>Lawyer says "fight me or I sue the crap out of you"
--------------------------------------------
NOW ALSO ITT we post IRL shit that would happen with a real trainer
>>
>>29172390
I wanted to ask where you would get lava from but I'm sure it would be for sale if Pokémon were real.
>NOW ALSO ITT we post IRL shit that would happen with a real trainer
Pedos would certainly be determined to be good trainers.
Children battle their parents when they don't want to do their chores.
>>
>>29172202
I had a goat make me run all over the house when I was 12 and couldn't get it to stop, imagine an Ar canine would take phsyical training if it gets too excited

>>29172390
>That reminds me, why haven't we seen any other psychics in Pokemon (anime) since Sabrina?

Isn't olympia a psychic?

I wanna see a Stephan Hawking like character who uses psychic Pokemon to communicate through a telepathic link
>>
>>29171814
I would probably have two or three fairy or normal pokemon.

Klefki, Skitty and a Cleffa would be nice.
>>
>>29171953
sry anon have a nice day
>>
I doubt most Legendary's eat. so maybe Regigigas could be my friend.
>>
File: season5_ep17_ss4.jpg (27KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
season5_ep17_ss4.jpg
27KB, 341x256px
Most likely an espeon since it would act like a typical housecat but with psychic powers to protect me from any harm.

>Be me
>Walking home at night with pet espeon
>Thug shows up and attempts to rob or kill me
>Espeon beats the living shit out of thug

Best cat desu
>>
>>29172217
My home is already haunted and we coexist peacefully. Ghost types would be a likely evolution. I'd prefer some of the less dangerous ones like dusknoir and bsnette for ease of feeding and coexistence.

Yes ghosts need food. Even real ones like to be "fed", but pokemon ghosts are more specific than real ones. A gengar eats life force, chandellure burns souls as fuel, ect. Choose wisely ghost bros.

Channeler, out.
>>
>>29172871
"Thugs" are dark type, prepare to be enriched.
>>
>>29172895
>>29172929
dumbass
>>
It would be pretty rad to befriend Giratina, but we all know that's unlikely as hell.
As for a pet/friend, I'd pick Gardevoir for the reasons above. They'd be good as a companion and housekeeper. And honestly if they were truly psychic, they'd completely understand your thought process and know how to put up and deal with your emotions if need be.

Plus they'd be great to fuck.
>>
>>29172757
I kinda wanna see a Pokemon movie with Regigigas with a plot like iron giant now
>>
>>29172945
Yeah yeah, whatever. I forgot how to spoiler. :/
>>
>>29172960
we all want to fuck one, it's ok
STOP THAT

>>29172915
My old house is also haunted by a dude we call steve, my dad lives there now and come to find out he's not happy with my dad cause he does shit around the house. I think it's the fact that my parents divorced and my step mom is a dumbass
>>
>>29172757
Legendaries eat. What they eat varies. The only ones I don't think eat are the regis as they are golems. Regigigas might be alive and need food as it created the others but I'm unsure.
>>
>>29173004
Mew has been confirmed to enjoy Lum Berries, and Victini likes macarons, as well.
>>
>>29172936
>Espeon can learn dazzling gleam, protect, and toxic to fuck over a human thug
Nah I'll be fine
>>
>>29173004
what about Dialga and Palkia?,they've been around since the beginning, what did they eat when there was nothing to eat!?
>>
>>29173020
Eat to survive
>>
>>29173038
They eat their own concepts
Time and space
>>
Shedinja because it can't eat and it's fucking dead.
>>
>>29172987
Yeah, ghosts will do that. Mine like to mess with my room mate as he also is a dumbass. My favorite one was when he first moved in and I warned him the place is haunted. He said "Hey ghost, look at this!" and mooned the empty hallway. He suddenly yelled and jumped up. A huge welt was on his butt. Years go by and he still has to be reminded by the ghosts not to be dumb sometimes.

I figure if you can handle active haunting you csn handle ghost pokemon. People shouldn't assume ghosts are easy or maitainance free, though. Plants, small water types, or flying types would be easier. At least you can always see those and they can't pass through walls.
>>
File: 1474609996190.jpg (157KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1474609996190.jpg
157KB, 1600x1130px
I would really enjoy to have a pokemon capable of the human language or telepathy as a companion, or some sort of bodyguard.
Kinda like the Lucario in the movie.

As for pet-like mons... I wonder if having a fire petmon such as vulpix or fennekin would come with lots of trouble...inculding burned furniture, or if you could train them easily like a cat with a....water spray bottle.
Except for something that won't KO them.
>>
>>29173163
Maintaining the smaller Pokemon seem like the easiest but not as fun. Like owning a fletchling or a Pikachu
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
i take autism cat
so i have someone i can be autistic with together
>>
>>29173307
Small animals can be very active. My mom lost a robo hamster because it was too agile and fast. She escaped during cage cleaning. I imagine the pika clones would all be high energy like this.

Bigger but sedate pokemon would be easy but less fun. Vileplume, slaking, and golem would all be super easy if you have space. They don't move much, they don't eat anything expensive (water&sun, grass, dirt respectively) and they are generally docile. Slaking would be hardest as they are super lazy like living lawn ornaments. The ony drawback is their size. They will neeed yard space.
>>
File: tmp_3211-images-2094439450.png (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3211-images-2094439450.png
7KB, 160x160px
I think I'd go with a Rapidash. Living on a ranch, I've cared for goats, pigs, chickens, ducks, and a whole mess of other critters, except for horses. So having a (fire breathing) herbivore help with the land would be awesome. And living out in the country, going horseback isn't out of the ordinary.
>>
>>29172987
I got no experiences with real-life ghosts at all, anon.

never saw or felt one either.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1345x1094px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1345x1094px
I wish I had a Ralts and an Eevee. I would raise the Ralts like my own child and it would never be for sexual. Eevee would be a warm fluffy petmon that I snuggle when I sleep.

Pic related a drawing I made.
>>
File: da.png (319KB, 732x515px) Image search: [Google]
da.png
319KB, 732x515px
>>29171953
Bro, a Reuniclus on each hip
>>
>>29173705
You don't have to see or feel it to know it's there. I have some stories working in old buildings (usually with tenants recently deceased.) My most recent experience was having my keys disappear then reappear on an empty table. Of course, I was by myself.
>>
I would have a Gardivor as my wife and a beldum as a pet
>>
I already take care of 3 dogs
I clean a field of shit and a pool of piss every day. I have to walk the 3 of then at the same time and of we fond a neighbor's dog I have to pull like my life depends on it. Also I have to unclog the sewage every week because it gets stuck with fur every time

Fuck that, give me a plant pokemon
>>
>>29173029
What sucks is... Had gen 6 not introduced the Fairy type, espeon would be vastly inferior, since it can't learn any bug or fighting attacks.
>>
File: 1467857969312.png (49KB, 539x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467857969312.png
49KB, 539x512px
>>29171814
Only pic related. An electric type would be neat because my hobbies and profession. Electricity bills would skyrocket though, but everything to keep my bro/sis charged and well.

Fleas and ticks wouldn't be an issue, as the wool would kill them.

My mom though would rejoice with grass types. I think a real Lilligant would make her the happiest person in the world.
>>
>>29175239
It's weird, sometimes (I guess moreoften in the anime) it's implied that electric mons >need< electricity, but I generally though they >produce< electricity, don't they?
>>
Someone else has mentioned it before but Pokemon are sentient creatures far stronger than any human and if they were real we would be conquered and dead.

At our luckiest we would just be their pets, not the other way around.

Thinking anything different is as silly as believing that Earth could actually defend itself from an alien invasion if it were to ever happen.
>>
>>29171814
If you want to post on this board you'll have to find a way to raise 721 of them
>>
>>29176086
Jesus christ.
>>
File: 13884403271472.jpg (20KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
13884403271472.jpg
20KB, 407x286px
>>29176027
this is why we cant have nice things
>>
>>29176027
Think of it like this:
If they are as smart as you think they are like an Alakazam, they have psychic powers, they are smarter than any one in the world, why would they waste their time enslaving humans when they could easily find something better to suite their time?
>>
>>29176166
Why do you think you know that something with that level of intelligence DOESN'T feel like conquering anything? How do you know that ruling isn't right up it's alley?

Even more, why do you think something with that level of intelligence would be satisfied with serving under you?
>>
>>29171814
I would go hunting with my Pokemon.
>>
File: no fun aggron.jpg (8KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
no fun aggron.jpg
8KB, 250x233px
>>29176027
>>
>>29176268
Taking into consideration that if they are that smart, they wouldn't waste their time with simpletons like us. Would you?

That's my point. I'm not saying you're wrong but at least look at it from this angle too. Look at it from all angles.

Lets say there is a god. What is stopping him from coming to Earth and fucking everything over?
>>
>>29171953
Chin up anon. Prosthetics will become great in your lifetime. Not to mention chicks dig wheel chairs
>>
>>29172202
I always tought Arcanines are like chinchilas - they love sand baths and smell nice.
>>
File: 1453052075713.png (89KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1453052075713.png
89KB, 480x340px
>>29175783
It depends.
If we're talking about [real] Pokemon, we need to think about real physics too.
I may be inclined to think that if electric type Pokemon were real, they might produce their electricity by contracting and relaxing their muscles, which would act as a dynamo by magnetic induction. Storing power by organic means using saltwater is possible too.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/15/low-cost-saltwater-battery-wins-500000-award.html

So, when they run, work out and have battles, they generate electricity much faster than when they're idling out.

>>29176086
>Implying I would want to feed a Yveltal without it having my whole city's lives drained for breakfast.
>>
File: snacktime.png (90KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
snacktime.png
90KB, 500x509px
>>29176401
>Lazy Sunday with your buddy flaaffy
>"Shall we go for a walk?"
>Flaaffy shakes its head and curls into your lap.
>....sigh.."okay, you can have one snack battery. But just one!"
>>
2 Zorua as Pets and a zoroark waifu
>>
>>29175239
>Fleas and ticks wouldn't be an issue, as the wool would kill them.

What is Joltik?
>>
>>29176027
I like how they explained it in games:
Pokemon needs human and human needs pokemon. They live in symbiosis. But whenever a threat appear legendaries bond with strong trainer to fight them.
>>
File: ScaredJoltik.png (509KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
ScaredJoltik.png
509KB, 800x689px
>>29176524
Symbiosis!
You'd automatically have 2 pets. Just be careful not to step on it
>>
>>29176376
Would I?
No.
But I like 99% of the planet already submit myself to the laws and powers that be and lack any kind of power to shift it to whatever liking I see fit.

hell if anything, WORLD history has shown us that the smarter animals with the best weapons are the ones who rule and shape the land.

The only angle where we have these mighty beasts serve under us virtually impossible.

If there is a god, it's already ruling however it sees fit and the moment it finds the land it rules unacceptable it will change that land to however it wants
>>
>>29176576
Yes, that can be a simple excuse in the games.

Now try to transfer them in the real world and see how well you fair against animals who can change the weather and fuck up your food production just by existing.
>>
>>29171814
It'd be pretty east to take care of a lot of them. Just challenge trainers and take half their money when you beat them. Just make sure you don't have a bunch of shitmons like 6 kakunas or something.
>>
File: IMG_4066.png (76KB, 337x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4066.png
76KB, 337x421px
>>29171814
An Absol to baby talk and shit my pants at for spookin me at night
>>
>>29171953
Lol
>>
File: 1452332962337.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452332962337.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>29176602
I for one would like to have a Joltik assistant too, to help me search tiny components I drop off the table.

I wonder if Mareep would let Joltik live on it.
>>
Rockruff seems like a good option. It's small, so it doesn't really cost much to feed one, and besides, who wouldn't want an adorable puppy Pokemon like Rockruff?
>>
>>29172390
>That reminds me, why haven't we seen any other psychics in Pokemon (anime) since Sabrina?

there was one. she could communicate with pokemons by sensing their feelings and always know what they say. kind of like Meowth always knows.

she had an Alakazam or Kadabra as well I believe. I forgot her name though. she challanged trAsh and his manlet brigade as well.
>>
Porygon-Z would be easy. Have him live in my computer, and I already have a dog, so having a Growlithe wouldn't be hard.

I would probably want a Scrafty, but I don't know what my roommates would think. They aren't big on reptiles.
>>
>>29172390
They had the physhic gym leader in the XY series, she could levitate and in her gym she was training other physhic trainers that were levitating with their physic pokemons
>>
>>29176736
>Charizard's fire breath doesn't even cause permanent tissue damage to a fucking child and just stuns them briefly

lmao we got nothing to worry about pokemon are only even halfway dangerous to other pokemon

And even if they were all sapient (Caterpie does not strike me as being as capable of critical thinking and abstract thought as I am) instead of animals, very few of them ever developed social hierarchy and tool use? Our civilization wouldn't be threatened by theirs cause they don't fucking have one, they just bum around in the woods like lazy assholes

Humanity has nothing to fear from some zubat resistance movement
>>
>>29177933
Scrafty are also territorial and have venomous or acidic spit so not a good choice if the roomies don't like reptiles.
>>
>>29173038
>>29173062
Only mortals truly need to eat.
>>
>>29171814
My options are as follows:
>Liligant
I can take care of plants, so this would be easy
>Porygon
Computers don't eat, and I'm not stupid enough to get viruses
>Absol
I feed two cats, so one big cat wouldn't be tough I'd also be better prepared when my house suddenly gets flooded because the weather man is fucking retarded and didn't even warn my area of flash floods
>Lycanroc (Midday)
I'm not against a dog, and Lycanroc is a cool one.
>Type: Null
Hardest one I'd even consider. Trust ain't easy to earn, but oh man it'd be so worth it when it is earned.

I would love to go for a Gyarados, but I don't like swimming. Plus, no large pool.
>>
>>29176377
>chicks dig wheel chair
since when?
>>
>>29178075
>bats are amazing disease vectors
>intelligent bats could send a plague on both your houses
>>
File: 1468091293134.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468091293134.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>Porygon Z is now suddenly introduced
>gg modern civilization, no re

Yup, jumping on the Pokemon being real would end us all wagon
>>
If I was being perfectly honest with myself...
>Cincinno
I suck at cleaning and one willing to help would be freaking amazing, just to get my butt taking care of stuff.
>Gardevoir
Okay let's be honest who wouldn't want a bond that close ;_;
I go for hug not fug of course. Also, improved understanding of other Pokemon because an empath is still an empath even if bonded to you.
>Meganium
Grass type needs less food, and everything always smells better
>>
File: IMG_4072.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4072.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>29178348
Y'all ain't givin humans enough credit

That and what >>29178075 pointed out

Pokemon aren't as strong as the pokedex paints em out to be, plus most would benifite a hell of a lot more from human companionship then actively fighting humans as well

If you were a Tauros would you rather live in the wildernesses, hoping a fukin dragon doesn't snatch you up, or on a farm safe with the humans?
>>
File: 1468191985791.gif (606KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1468191985791.gif
606KB, 500x363px
>>29178490
Aside from having to figure out how shit fucked our ecosystem becomes with some 700+ dominant new species, we'd have to hope a Porygon Z doesn't sneeze on the launch commands for Nuclear weapons.

It's fun to think, but in the end we are giving Humans too much credit
>>
>>29178585
Fine, be a depressing fuckwit
>>
>>29178585
>we'd have to hope a Porygon Z doesn't sneeze on the launch commands for Nuclear weapons.
>we'd have to hope a porygonz doesn't sneeze on a closed system that requires multiple levels of authentication, most of which are physical, and are designed so that an unintended launch is impossible
don't see a problem
>>
>>29171814
feeding? You never have to feed your pokemon in-game. Kinda depends on how real you wanna go or how canon you wanna go.

Ghost types, certain abstract pokemon I'm sure could be fine. Realistically if I had a bird pokemon or something I'd let them continue foraging naturally because I couldn't help them all that much. But also it'd be hard for me to let them eat caterpie if thats all they eat because I know caterpie are sentient.
>>
>>29178722
We are going more logic with "what if" compared to anything else. Pokemon are being. The biggest reason you don't feed Pokemon in game is cause that would be too much extra work for people to do in the game. Imagine how fast sales would drop for just children alone.
>>
>Muk would be toxic to the touch, and reek to the high heavens
>Alolan Muk would scatter dangerous crystals around the yard, and you'd have to be careful while petting. Also needs a ridiculous amount of garbage to satisfy its raging hunger
I suppose if I lived in an apartment complex or similar densely populated neighborhood, I could probably get my neighbors into an agreement where my Muk eats their garbage.
>>
>>29171814
i would have up to five, two of which would be bipedal like Blaziken and gardevoir. I'd teach them to take care of themselves and their fellow pokemon. but feeding a pokemon as big as aggron would be pricy
>>
>>29172390
keep your cat neutered and inside. problem solved. all my cats are happy as shit that way.

>>29172915
>>29172987
>>29173163
>>29173865
just when I thought /vp/ couldn't get any more retarded now you guys are unironically believing in hauntings and ghosts?
>>
>>29176377
It's a specific kind of woman, one that's really kind and has a strong nurturing/motherly instinct. They're usually not smoking hot but they definitely can be really attractive in the cute/shy kind of way. Plus if you only lost your legs at least you still have a dick, right?
>>
>>29181858
Oops, I meant to reply to >>29178234, whatever.
>>
>>29181849
you've not run into it yet, but if you're ... I don't know lucky enough, it may happen to you. Don't say what you don't know exists. More than a handful of people have seen them.

Back in my old house, my step mom was unaware of it being haunted. One day she was sleeping with my dad in bed and wakes up, she sees exactly what we all know to be a guy with a white shirt and blue jeans. We don't often tell people about this at all. She told my dad and he goes "You saw steve"

Now, it could be a coincidence, it could be real. Take your pick. You can be an asshole and say "LOL I DON'T BELIEVE THEREFORE YOU'RE RETARDED FOR BELIEVING IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT"
or you can be like "well it's possible"
>>
>>29171814
Grass types would be easy. Tropius is a fucking amazing Pokemon in terms of efficiency. You just have to water it, and it noms on those delicious solar rays for free. Then it flies you around, like a free vehicle, and shares bananas.
Tropius best real world mon.
>>
>>29181947
to add to that, commonly everyone says the same thing, a glowing faceless figure almost purely white light. Lasts for about a second
>>
>>29181947
hahahahaha you know you're tricking yourself into believing this because you watn to believe you experienced somethign supernatural right?

your step mom had sleep paralysis. I've had it before too, and it definitely made me see figures come up to me. It is not a ghost at all though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>29182079
K. Believe what you want. Then explain why people see them wide awake. Not even tired
>>
>>29182102
because people make up stories to feel special or they have hallucinations

goddamn a tripfag too. no wonder you're so retarded
>>
>>29176027
However, humies have a gift. We can organize. We can take the weak-ass pokemon like Rattatas and Zubats and turn them into a force to be reckoned with. The Rattata and Zubat stick around because otherwise they are at the bottom of the food chain, and it benefits them. Using our Rattata and Zubat, we can bring the fight to other pokemon to capture their offspring, and raise them in a fashion to be indoctrinated to our beliefs. Then we can utilize specific indoctrinated pokemon to take out the really strong ones, like using several Sneasel to take the fight to shit like Garchomp. Even if we can't indoctrinate them, we can at least utilize various means to destroy their sanity, then just release them in the proper territory.
The really dangerous ones, the powerful psychics, would be intelligent enough to reason out that the best strategy for dealing with humans is non-contact, since even if we fight and they win, they take serious losses from strategies meant to deal with them (an army of Ratticate spamming quick attack and Sucker Punch, for example).

It wouldn't be easy, but humans have that spark of ambition to do it.
>>
>>29182125
Sure ok. Believe what you want. I'm telling you exactly what happened what's the point in looking cool on the internet? I literally have no other reason but to talk here. Believe me or don't. But at least don't be a dick.
>>
>>29182160
you're the one trying to act cool and special. stop being rude to me. I've been nice this whole time, but you're testing my patience

Just stop talking about ghosts and talk about pokemon.
>>
>>29182482
I was talking to a completely different anon. Then you come in being a jerk about it. You didn't have to comment, you could of left it alone.
>>
>>29182550
says the guy commenting instead of leaving it alone
>>
>>29182595
Says the guy who literally started all this.
>>
>>29182617
>but he started it mommy!

you never had to keep responding. you're the one criticizing someone for responding while you keep responding as well. I am not an anon that cares about ghosts, but I hate hypocrites
>>
My favorite Pokémon are all big, not fitting into a house types.
>inb4 Pokedex sizes
So I could probably only have two or three at most. Maybe one or two smaller mons. I wouldn't have to worry about spending money to feed and care for them all, just worry about having enough space.
>>
>>29182799
No. I'm not a hypocrite you dumbass. I'm telling you that you could of stopped. I didn't start this shit, so I don't have to end it. If I started it that would be different. But you jumped in thinking your 2 cents was needed. Or at least you had to be an asshole about it. Sure, it's an opinion but you aint gotta be a dick. You think it's ok to be a dick to everyone? Good luck keeping friends.
>>
>>29171814
I already take care of about 11 animals.

4 of them are hermit crabs though and they're pretty easy to take care of.

I could probably get away with being some water trainer.
>>
File: 1475436637926.jpg (10KB, 272x262px) Image search: [Google]
1475436637926.jpg
10KB, 272x262px
Seeing as grass types would be the easiest to care for, I'd have a serperior. It doesn't need food, and would probably just lay in the yard all day sunbathing. I'd just need to give it water.
>>
File: 1111452_1409082553671_450_250.jpg (36KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1111452_1409082553671_450_250.jpg
36KB, 450x250px
>>29173753
Aw, cute drawing, anon!
>>
>>29182857
>stop being mean

how long have you been here? anyone will get insulted half the times they post anything especially if they're a name or tripfag
>>
File: 1434200088344.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1434200088344.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>29182857
You believe in fucking ghosts kill yourself. 2016 and superstitious idiots still believe in the supernatural like fucking cavemen mud hut dwellers.
>>
File: 1473425948823.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473425948823.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>29183459
>mfw when wikipedia doesn't mention semen having water in it
>>
>>29184167
>you don't believe in ghosts?
>come on, its 1200 BC!
>>
>>29184240
>responding to a frogposter
Don't waste your time
>>
File: 1476565869793.gif (302KB, 371x394px) Image search: [Google]
1476565869793.gif
302KB, 371x394px
>>29184265
>Gets BTFO so bad he takes off his name
>>
>>29171814
One?
>>
File: 1474219891342.gif (439KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474219891342.gif
439KB, 359x371px
>>29184265
>he doesn't frogpost

Also, I was agreeing with him.
>>
>>29178585
Nigga do you think you only need to press a button to launch a nuke?
>>
>>29185495
heh nice try kid, but that's not what war games taught us
>>
>>29171814
Zero, I ain't gonna fool myself into thinking I can take care of anything. I can't even take care of myself.
>>
Maybe 6 or 7 eeveelutions. I'd build a house to take advantage of their abilities (Jolteon for free power,flareon for cold times/fire etc).

Also, I could have a different fuck each day of the week
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.