[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this pretty much proves that the starters are fake, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1476598121404.jpg (672KB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1476598121404.jpg
672KB, 4160x2340px
So this pretty much proves that the starters are fake, right? Otherwise there would be some massive uproar at Game Freak for starter designs getting leaked
>>
>>29170989
If they were real, Masuda would have physically assaulted him as a matter of honor.
>>
>>29170989
Wtf am i looking at
>>
>>29170996
Do you think anyone was ever physically harmed in gamefreak hq in these 20 years?
It has to have happened at some point
>>
>>29171006
Masuda signing a fanart of the leaked starters, I assume.
>>
Yupo
Leakfags btfo out once again, what else is new
>>
>>29170989
Do you think they haven't realized it before? Way before when they were initially released and Ken Sugimori blocked people from Twitter, attempts to get them removed from the internet, and Masuda retweeting people's comments in Twitter that has Poppmaid as their avatars?

He simply said they aren't revealed yet, and showed a great personality by signing the fan's request without turning him down. He gave the best and the most plausible answer, however prior to that it was already confirmed.

Stop wasting your and others' time to create useless topics like that now.
>>
>making another thread when the other thread is still alive and well
Why do /vp/ fags do this all the time?
>>29168121
>>
He said "these aren't revealed yet"
>>
>>29171029
No, he said they aren't revealed yet.

pretty vital difference.
>>
>>29170989
No, matter of fact, this confirms them. He said what is he doing with this since they aren't revealed yet in the sense "how do you know about these ?" Go read the original thread about this and you will see.

And I doubt he cares, yes he might be a bit angry since they got revealed far to early, but that's about it. No outburst or anything. How childish do you think he is ?
>>
>>29171046
How so ? Not doubting that they're real or not, we all know they are, but what's the difference ?
>>
>>29171049
All he said was "detenai yatsu"
>>
>>29171070
It could be either
"Oh those starters evos have not been revealed yet"

Or

"The starter evos have not been revealed yet"

Really murky waters, just 2 more days until we know definitely though so there's that.
>>
I think he just kept his cool. He knows they've been leaked, and there's not much he can do about it.

Instead of making a scene, he just quietly accepts it and moves on, hoping it won't draw attention.
>>
>>29170989
As long as it doesn't hurt sales, which it won't, nobody at GF cares that much. Fans are generally more displeased by leaks than producers.
>>
>>29171109
Besides, stuff leaks every time. Masuda of all people would be used to this kind of situation by now.
>>
>>29170989
People have bombarded him with pictures of them on twitter for months already. They know about the leaks since forever. Giving them attention though, as in an actual angry reactions, is the one thing you don't want to do if a leak happens because it just fans the flames even more and the higher ups technically want to sweep this under the rug as much as possible. It's already quite impressive that he gave some kind of acknowledgment this time instead of just completely ignoring it again, I guess he's close to the breaking point annoyance wise.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.