[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Sinnoh only had 63 new Pokémon that weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sinnohdex.png (32KB, 160x132px) Image search: [Google]
sinnohdex.png
32KB, 160x132px
Reminder that Sinnoh only had 63 new Pokémon that weren't cross-gen evos or legendaries.
>>
Yes, we're aware that Gen 4 is shit.
Thank you for reminding us.
>>
>sinnoh had almost as many pokemon as kalos excluding all the good ones
Gen 4 truly was a gem when it came to its Pokemon.
>>
>>29170002
Hoenn fags stand out more than anyone
>>
Why does everyone in this board have such a hateboner for cross evos jesus fuck
>>
Reminder that Unima has more pokémon than Kanto and almost all /vp/ hate that gen.
Why?
>>
>>29170096
What gen V was bomb
>>
>>29170041
Too many had annoying evolution methods that made them inaccessible to a lot of players. I'm glad they've cut back.
>>
>>29169989
Why wouldn't you count legendaries?
>>
>>29170096
Gen 5 was the best faggot
>>
File: 1466216877519.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1466216877519.png
8KB, 240x160px
>>29170041
There is nothing wrong with the concept of cross gen evos, see gentoo. The problem is when they are done poorly, see genfor.
>>
i liked gen 4 but do not feel the urge to make a thread about it. people who dislike gen 4 for convoluted reason x do.

this says something
>>
>>29170186
Hoenbabies constantly shit on Gen 4 to make their shit games and even worse remakes look better by comparison
>>
>>29170041
I'd prefer that they'd spend their time making all new Pokemon lines instead
Especially since they're often uglier than the Pokemon they came from and have annoying evolution methods
>>
and yet it was the peak of Pokemon games

it really makes you think
>>
>>29169989
No one forgot. I hope some non-native mons (Zubat, Geodude, Psyduck, Machop, Tentacool, Wingull, Wooper just off the top of my head) get Sinnoan forms in the hypothetical remake. And more Sinnohmons get a west/east alternative style like Shellos, even if it's just the aquatic and amphibious ones like Finneon, Buizel and Croagunk.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.