[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He said they aren't revealed yet I can't tell if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1310.png (30KB, 223x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.png
30KB, 223x115px
>He said they aren't revealed yet
I can't tell if this confirms or deconfirmes them
>>
>>29169399

If he says they haven't been revealed yet, it means they're real, how is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>29169399
They've been confirmed for months, idiot.
>>
Who said what now? Context please?
>>
>>29169399
What is this lol
>>
>>29169441
some guy asked Masuda to sign a drawing of the leaked starter evolutions
>>
>>29169441
A guy gave masuda himself, fanart of the leaked starters and he apparently said "these are not revealed yet"
I hope that clears anything up
>>
>>29169399
They havent been offically revealed.
These are leaks first. Gamefreak hasnt offically aannounced them.
>>
That statement could apply to the final evos that were drawn, the final evos in general, or both. It's understandable that he'd choose to play it safe by being vague.
>>
wow confirmation from the mouth of the creator himself really is great being a leakfag this gen! and every other gen for that matter! we always win! i really is just lovely x
>>
>>29169399
The OP of the thread, that's still going on you worthless faggot, said this
>Detenai yatsu which i think supposes to be something like they aren't out yet

He's very unsure of what he said and even what it translated to. We still know nothing.
>>
>Someone legitimately gave a drawing of the LEAKED final evolutions' fan art for Masuda to sign

This is just rubbing salt on the wound, it amazes me how people are this bold on pestering Masuda about this even after all this time and before they're revealed.

Apparently, bothering him in Twitter enough for him to block you wasn't enough.
>>
>>29169796
I actually feel bad for him.
I mean yeah, Gamefreak is full of fags that make very bad mistakes, but they're still just humans. Some ashnime fag leaked the starter evos and now everyone is asking Masuda. If I was him i'd legit consider ignoring/blocking everyone asking about them and redesign the evolutions entirely.
>>
>>29169436
Nothing has been confirmed, idiot
>>
>>29170898
ahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29170848

It's too late by now. The game is finished. They'll have sent it off to have thousands of cartridges made etc.
>>
>>29170848
>If I was him
If you had a that naive and childish mindset you wouldn't even get close to becoming a producer in first place.
>>
>>29169399
>revealed
This probably means the creators didn't officially confirm them.
>yet
This should clear all doubts.
>>
>>29169399
>still being a denialfag

Jesus Christ
>>
>>29170848
>redesigning something important for a finished game that's in the testing stage
>how are games made
>>
>>29170979
He meant the final evolutions in general.
So no, this doesn't confirm or deconfirm anything.
>>
>>29170927
It went gold when they announced the file size most likely.
>>
>>29170993
Are you sure? Is there any video where he says it?
>>
I hate the new starters as much as the next guy, but come on guys they're obviously real. You'd have to be a contrarian to deny it by this point.
>>
>>29169423
By "they", it means "the final forms", not your hazeldex deviantart fanart. Stupid weaboo
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
>>29171001
Haha he still berieves my fake reak digimonsters.
Tricked you all! Reakfag get out.
>>
>>29171059
Nice meme, but I really, unironically want to see and hear what he exactly said.
>>
>>29170848

After the negative feedback I hope he came up with new better designs
>>
>>29169597
出てないやつ very literally translates to "thing is not out". He doesn't make a distinction like "these", as in the exact ones displayed to him.
>>
>>29171259
So why would he even bother saying it then? Why wouldn't he just say "nice fake fanart leakfag"?
>>
>>29171055
You really are desperate, aren't you ?
>>
>>29171055
Hazeldex didnt make those you retard, he created his account much after those evos got leaked here.
Denial faggot
>>
>>29171055
Everyone on /vp/ is a stupid weeaboo
>>
>>29171078
But most of the negative feedback is a loud-mouthed babby's-first-starter-leaks minority
>>
>>29171331
Don't respond, the guy who keeps spamming "hazeldex fakemons" IS hazeldex, he's shilling his fake deviantart account and doesn't realise how retarded he looks.
It's quite entertaining to see him go, but you've got to feel bad when you make fun of the retard kid.
>>
So finally final evo of Litten will be Fire-Dark? I think this was on a leak.
I really like it, but I don't want another Fire-Fighting
>>
>>29171305
I'm not arguing against either point, I'm just stating facts as I can understand moonspeak somewhat. They are very obviously real.

Japanese is a very loose language where information is derived from context. Masuda could have very well implied "these" when he said it, it's just a distinction that is unnecessary in his language.
>>
>>29171387
None of us want another Fire/Fighting, anon.

Hold me.
>>
>>29169399
There is no proof that he said anything at all. Do you have a recording and a translation? No. Don't take everything 1:1.

That said, the leaks are obviously real.
>>
File: trollling.jpg (43KB, 431x604px) Image search: [Google]
trollling.jpg
43KB, 431x604px
>>29169796

I love the idea and by the way,
people did worse.
>>
>>29171513
You know that pic if shopped right?

I don't see the problem with this, they've been leaked yes, but so what? it's not like he is gonna get a disease because of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1162x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1162x320px
>>29169399
It's extremely obvious.
If it was fake, he would've said "oh, cool drawings" or something like that
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.