[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that an amourfag was so butthurt and triggered at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1476456439243.jpg (194KB, 703x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1476456439243.jpg
194KB, 703x1137px
Reminder that an amourfag was so butthurt and triggered at the new XY art style and the fact that Serena was going to Hoenn instead of Alola with Ash that they made this comic
>>
>>29162748
Why is Serena going to Hoenn? Pokemon contests?
>>
>>29162748
Further proof that amourshippers are nothing but colossal autists
>>
>>29162748
So is that supposed to be Ash waking up from the retarded coma theory?
>>
>>29162748
Yet you are so butthurt you made this thread
>>
>>29162748
Mad Mistyfag detected?
>>
>>29162895
Amourshipper detected, go back to /padg/ to cry about your waifu
>>
>>29162895
>I'm so butthurt I made a thread about someone being butthurt!!!

You sounds even more retarded than amourfags themselves. I'm sorry If i hurt your feelings be mentioning something you dont like, but accusing me of being buthurt for nothing just proves you are triggered. Heres your (You)
>>
>>29162878
I think it's saying that Ash has a serious brain injury for letting Serena go to Hoenn and why he seems to be a stupid child for SM.
>>
>>29162895
that didnt make a lick of sense. I undertsand youre upset because your shitty ship didnt happen but that doesnt mean you should show your rage on 4chan
>>
>>29162942
>>29162982
Hi OP
>>
>>29162895
kek
>>
File: smash.png (136KB, 261x325px) Image search: [Google]
smash.png
136KB, 261x325px
>>29162878
pretty sure it's just mocking the new art style
>>
>ten year old looks and acts like a ten year old
>this means he's retarded
>>
>>29162748
shippingfags are retarded. what's new? we have an example on this very thread:
>>29162895
>>29163002
>>
Reminder that the person who made this comic and OP both care enough to make a comic and make a thread about a relationship between two fictional characters of a anime series made solely to remind children to buy the new games are both faggots
>>
File: 1459803500327.jpg (15KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1459803500327.jpg
15KB, 307x462px
>>29162748
You know following the basis of the comic, it doesn't make much sense that they'd be so sad in the bottom panel. I mean the whole premise is that he suffered severe brain damage and here he is able to respond in logical manner, and on top of that being able to know his own name, suggesting that his cognitive functions are returning.
>>
>>29162868
>Further proof that shippers are nothing but colossal autists

Fix'd.

But it does lead to some hilarous moments, such as the end of Naruto and end of Bleach.
>>
>>29163158
fucking this, why do people have such a hard time understanding that he is in fact 10 years old.

on top of all that its a show for little children, its like me bashing on dora the explorer girl for bad art style, and a childish character.
>>
>>29163451
To be fair Dora's art style is pretty bad. Also is she supposed to be real or just the protagonist of a point-and-click series? That series with her as like an 11 year old screws with the lore.
>>
>>29162748
While I would agree, the whole "Ash is in a coma" isn't really anything new. Shit has been brought up since... I don't really know when. First season maybe?

But Serena being there is new, I give you that.
>>
>>29163527

lore

on a pre school childrens show
>>
>>29166076

Joke

Over your head
>>
I'm 24 years old, my life is in sort of a wreck, but I still find myself preparing to buy one of sun and moon and to keep the new anime in my periphery.

Is anyone here like me?
>>
>>29163339
It's heartbreaking since they knew Ash beforehand, and now that he's reduced to this, it brings some sort of depression to them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.