[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split evos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1747.jpg (63KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1747.jpg
63KB, 780x440px
Split evos?
>>
Looks legit to me
>>
>>29162411
got single images of those day fakemon aside from luchalitten?
>>
NO ES FAKE
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 551x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 551x542px
>>29162411
>>
>>29162411
Bollocks
>>
>>29162411
can't get more fake than this
>>
>those 2 day evos

No es fake muchachos :^)
>>
>>29162411
Fake but looks pretty good. The data mining might help find the secret
>>
>>29162411
fuck no. Move Luchatrash to the already shitty Moon version and give us what isn't the dissappointment copy/paste
>>
Yeah can we get separate pics of those fakes?
>imb4 you assume I'm talking about Luchalitten&co.
>>
>>29162411
Todavía no era tiempo de revelar esto...
>>
>>29162411
>Brionne turning into that thing on the left

eat shit asshole.
>>
File: Brionne.gif (396KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
Brionne.gif
396KB, 299x299px
>>29162411
N O E S F A K E
O
E
S
F
A
K
E
>>
>>29162465
>>29163989
I recognized this one but not any of the others
>>
>>29162465
>>29163989
>>29164031
I think the Litten might be this one
>>
>>29162411
Fucking hispanic youtubers are so behind in game speculation and some of them don't even know how to read in english that they atually believe this bullshit, why they're so retarded
>>
File: 1470215226101.jpg (1022KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470215226101.jpg
1022KB, 927x1200px
If that where even remotely possible it would have appeared on the concept art. It did not.

Also GF does not mess with starters. that is the only part of Pokemon that stays the same in every gen.

3 starters, grass, fire, water, all evolve by means of level up in a three stage fashion.
>>
File: see that.png (105KB, 263x195px) Image search: [Google]
see that.png
105KB, 263x195px
I am not opposed to split evos being a thing, but there's one thing that makes me think it's not gonna happen, and that's the placeholder names on the artwork.

For those who don't know, they say Owl3, Tiger3 and Sealion3.

Think about it, if they were exclusive evolutions to a specific version... wouldn't it say that on the artwork? They're most likely reference sheets for the anime team, so the placeholder names are likely there to help them know what to call them inhouse.

If split evos did exist, wouldn't these have a sun or moon symbol placed next to the names? After all, that would lessen confusion when the crew would talk about, let's say, Sealion3 Sun or Sealion3 Moon. But without symbols, that would cause confusion where someone wants to say Sealion3 Sun, but someone else think they're referring to Sealion3 Moon. Even more so if there's nothing indicating which Sealion3 is Sun or Moon.

And that's why I find it difficult to believe that split evos exist.
>>
>>29164078
Why would another design appear on the anime concept art for a single design?
>>
>>29164186
what if there are three of each?
>>
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>29162411
I believe there will be day & night evos. Not because I hate the starters but cause it just makes sense.
>>
Yes! Hey those opposite forms were online I remember them. I know others had to have come across them previously as well. I can no longer find them anywhere, just like when the first batch leaked. I think it's real dude. Anyone able to find or saved an image of those??
>>
>>29164316
it really, really doesn't
Lycanroc is a play on a werewolf, so it makes sense, but with a sea lion, tiger and owl, it does not. and we already know the mid evos anyway, there's no way those three evolve in anything but the leaked starters
>>
>>29164355
hahaha! yes anon! they're real!
this DA artist even made fanart of one of them!>>29164031
they're confirmed!
>>
>>29164359
There was no way in hell they would make two separate middle stage forms for each starter. That would be way too confusing. However, two possible final forms for the final stage would be fine.

We know this generation's gimmick is FORMS. Why not cash in on that idea further by including the starters, your very first partner in a new region/game?
>>
>>29164359
I get what you're saying. Although I think rockruff is more of a complimentary introduction to the feature if that makes sense. A way to get us hype for it without revealing the starter evos too early, plus, and I hate to bring this up cause its a fire starter, but the secret. Not much else it could be.
>>
FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE1
>>
>>29162411
FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE2
>>
>>29162411
FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3
>>
In alchemy, Salt Suffer and Mercury are known as strange elements, as they truly sway one way or another towards Sun or Moon. They appear to differentiate certain properties.
>>
>>29162411
I believe split evos. But these look like fake leaks
>>
>>29164421
This. Exactly why I believe its true. The theme is Day & Night and so far gamefreak has been doing a lot to put emphasis on that. I highly doubt they'd give rockruff, and rockruff alone the premiere gimmick of this gen..Almost tempted to say I'd be suprised if they didnt have split evos.
>>
>>29164584
alchemyfags are the worst
>>
>>29164651
Customization was the premiere gimmick of Gen 6, and Furfrou was customizable. It's also the only customizable gen 6 pokemon.
>>
>>29162411
This is poorly translated. As it is Evoluciones Iniciales means "First evolutions". It should be "Evoluciones DE LOS Iniciales" to have the same meaning as "Starters evolutions"
>>
>>29164651
Besides this >>29164711, Megas were a gimmick in XY and the starters didn't get one
I would love split evos, more choices, but day/night forms don't make sense with the starters. they simply don't. you can come up with a reason, probably, but it would also apply to every other Pokemon. With a wolf, day and night forms make sense, how would you make day and night forms of a tiger?

regardless, we'll know in a few days, but I wouldn't get my hopes up
>>
>>29164711
Yeah but customization isnt that big of a thing seeing as it doesn't have any true effect on the gameplay. A lot people dont care about those kinda features. Also gen 6 kinda sucked, just felt lifeless which is probably because they were hard at work on this gen.
>>
>>29165062
I fear for the first games they shit out on NX. GameFreak sucks on new hardware
>>
>>29164510
>>29164541
>>29164056
>>29164031
Wait so did this guy literally steal from deviantart or what
>>
>>29165115
those last three words are not needed
>>
>>29164565
>>29164541
>>29164510
God, these 3 manage to be as hideous as the mermaid.
>>
>>29164819
I could be wrong but I dont think any kalos pokemon received megas. Starters never seemed like much of a priority until this gen..They put a lot of heart & character into these guys and I have a feeling its because they're going to be special as far as their involvement in the plot and what they'll be able to do.
>>
>>29165154
It's a youtuber, anon. They pick up random fanart accompained with outrageous titles to get views

>>29165156
Hey now, Sun Moon looks good

>>29165228
Please don't compare DA trash with carefully designed Pokemon. Even Diglet's better that those
inb4. Hazeldex
>>
>>29165228
The only one that's Hideous is Popplio3, proving that it is impossible for Popplio to evolve into something good.

>>29165229
Diancie got one in ORAS for god knows what reason
>>
>>29162411
¿Porque subes mentiras al Internet?
>>
>>29162411
No, it will not happen, it's basicly confirmed
>>
>>29164186
There's no saying how old this image is. I'm no denialfag, but Ash's clothes being different implies this may have been way early in development. There's no doubt that the three evolutions listed will be in-game, but split evolutions are still a possibility.

I don't think they will have split evolutions, but I'm keeping an open mind.
>>
>>29164819 With a wolf, yes it does make perfect sense which is why they used one to introduce the feature. A safe move to grab our attention without giving everything away. Other than that, its pokemon bro. Not really a universe where logic is asserted so quite a few things dont make sense. Theres already pokemon with split/alternate evos that gamefreak never gave a textbook explanation as to why.. But my guess for this gen would be the power of the sun or moon will somehow influence their evolution process. Yeah that could very well apply for every pokemon but every pokemon isnt a starter.
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (207KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
207KB, 800x1204px
>>29164819
>questioning a sun/day themed tiger
>>
>>29164492
Who alluded to a secret between rockruff and the starters CoroCoro?

I hope we get split evos but idk a "secret" sounds vague as hell and could be anything

>They all get special z moves!
>They all have signature moves!
>They all have 8 letter names

This secret could be anything or nothing at all.
>>
>>29162411
They are certainly not the ones pictured there, but I'd really like day/night evos

Maybe Litten and Popplio will be redeemed
>>
>>29162411
These are just (confirmed) fake leaks from the other day mixed in with the real leaks.

Nice try, faggot. A bunch of retards here actually fell for it.
>>
>>29164186
Why would it matter in the anime if a Pokémon is version exclusive?
>>
>>29164510
Sincerely, i prefer the wrestler now
>>
>>29165228

Wow, you're both blind and have no taste.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.