[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know what I don't like about this thing? It's just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Silvally.png (671KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Silvally.png
671KB, 1280x1280px
you know what I don't like about this thing? It's just a fucking Type: Null. That's it. They drew a real life Type: Null and made it white. Seriously, it looks like someone took my mom's Type: Null and put it in the game.

Older pokemon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals. This thing? It's. Just. A. TYPE: NULL
>>
Honestly, I'm just as triggered as you are OP. All they did was remove it's fucking helmet. It's dumb. Where are the original pokemon, like Seel? Seel took hours and hours upon manpower to produce and it shows. fucking type null sketched as mons...
>>
>>29158949
>Older pokemon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals.

what do you know, you have not played the game yet. Don't judge it just on it's picture.
>>
ITT we reply to copypasta like we don't know better
>>
>>29158949
this mon actually has many quirks separated from other animals
>>
>>29158949
If Silvally is meant to be a chimaera then why none of its body features match any existing Pokémon?
>>
>>29159179
Because it's a Pokemon, not a chimera.
>>
>>29158949
It's literally J U S T my mom's Type: Null with a different head.
Great "evolution" you have there Game Freak.
>>
>>29159179
Its leg's and tail match the starter alt evos
>>
>>29159263
Yeah, a pokémon based on a chimeroid.
>>
>>29159292
See ya in less than 38 hours dumb denialfaggot.
>>
>>29158949

>Muk is a bigger Grimer. A pile of shit.
>Magneton is 3 Magnemites
>Electrode is an upside down Voltorb, based off of a pokeball.

I have no issues with the pokemon named above but nice try anon.
>>
>>29159006
>>29159034
>>29159406
>being THIS new
>>
>>29159430
nice meme xD
>>
>>29159447
>pointing out that not recognizing the copypasta is a sign of being new is a meme
damage control harder, fampai
>>
>>29159179
Kinda looks a little like Samurott's tail.
>>
>>29159478
(you)
>>
>Lycanroc, 2 distinct forms, 1 pokemon
>Oricorio, 4 distinct forms, 1 pokemon
>Type: Null with and without a piece of wood on his head, 2 different pokemon
>>
>>29159613
Lycanroc is quite honestly quite retarded to be all honest with you. How are they even going to deal with the Pokédex entries? They can't possibly make one form hard locked to its respective game, right?
>>
File: 1457521907814.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457521907814.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>29158949
you know what I don't like about Electrode? It's just a fucking Voltorb. That's it. They drew a real life Voltorb and flipped it. Seriously, it looks like someone took my mom's Voltorb and put it in the game.

Other pokemon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals. This thing? It's. Just. A. VOLTORB
>>
>>29159646
given that Alola forms are also a thing, maybe they'll make new toggleable entries for seperate forms now
>>
I hadn't seen this pasta in a while. It's both refreshing and eye opening to see all the retards replying to it, maybe it's a sign to leave 4chan for a while. And then for good.
>>
>>29159752
That could work.
>>
>>29159700
nice
>>
>>29158949
>Older pokemon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals.

That is something I can not agree on. If anything, the Pokemon of later generations have become more personality filled.
Relevant Poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11367322/r

And yes, I know that OP's statement is a copypasta but whatever
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.