[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with the coming of Sun and Moon i tought about finally getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 2ds.png (21KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
2ds.png
21KB, 500x470px
So with the coming of Sun and Moon i tought about finally getting a portabe system to play it. But being a poorfag where everything's expensive as hell the cheapest option is a 2DS.

Is it worth getting or should I wait until I have enought for a 3DS/N3DS?
>>
>>29156805
game cant even run in 3d so no
>>
Just get a N3DS like a normal fucking human being.

>>29156887
If it's his first portable, he might as well get the latest iteration in anticipation of future games.
>>
>>29156887
here is almost no 3D in SM

>>29156805
Yes. It's really no different outside not folding and no 3D. Also sound is mono without earphones. But otherwise it's fine. In some cases, more comfortable, like Smash Bros. Though I still like having a regular 3DS
>>
>>29156906
>future games

Are you retarded? 3DS is on it's way out, NX comes out in 5 months and gamefreak has already confirmed pokemon games will be on it.

He only wants to play sun and moon, might as well go with the cheapest option. N3DS is overpriced for the shitty hardware inside.
>>
>>29156926
Thank you for repeating what I said
>>
File: 5178326031.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
5178326031.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>29156906
>Just get a N3DS like a normal fucking human being.

>Implying that is worth paying more for N3DS when 3DS XL is more than enough.
>muh money is not a problem so everybody should be like me
>>
>>29156960
Oh, I thought you meant the 2DS, not SM

>>29156941
I thought they meant console games. We dont REALLY know if it's a console hybrid or just a console with a separate handheld peripheral. Or just a console and handheld with more similar architecture.

I dont think they're giving up on the 3DS for at least another year
>>
>>29156805
I only have a 2ds and I'm perfectly content. It's literally just a 3ds without 3d.
>>
>>29156805
The nx is due out next year, but who knows when it will actually be out. As for the 2ds it's a fine deal if you just want a cheap way to play it. I like the new 3ds, and the 3ds xl, but a 2ds is super cheap and works just as well. I don't like how it can't close but that's just a preference thing
>>
>>29156993
Gamefreak does not make console pokemon games.

As for future 3DS games, I guess there's that sidescrolling pikmin! enjoy :^)
>>
>>29156805
anon, i have a 2ds and its totally fine
it was less than $100
only con is that it is a little bulky because it cannot be 'folded' down, but thats ok
i would recommend
>>
>>29156966
>muh life decisions that have led me to a sad existence where a mere N3DS is out of reach are perfectly reasonable
>>
>>29157076
why spend an extra 100 dollars when you dont have to. You'd have to be braindead.
>>
>>29157029
It looks like a fun spinoff, I probably will enjoy it. I dont see what you're getting at

Can they not confirm that games will be there while not being the ones developing the ones making it?

>>29157076
(You)
>>
>>29156805
Where do you live? I live in Dominican Republic and bought a second hand old 3DS in a flea market.
>>
>>29157179
Im saying there is no future support for 3DS unless you like shovelware.
>>
>>29157076
>Implying that this a question of if you can or not afford something
>Implying it's not because I'm not dumb enough to pay more for the same thing when the only reason is showing off
N3DS was a mistake, it was literally only made for a PORT of a old game (Xenoblade Chronicles). It relies in being flashy and colorful instead of bringing anything worthwhile.
>>
>>29157217
New things can be announced. And I highly doubt the first new games on a handheld will be mid-gen remakes
>>
>>29157253
Why are you so certain the next games are remakes? That's really silly.
>>
>>29156805
Guy with a 2ds here.

Don't. This shit is poorly made. Over time the glue holding the top screen will weaken and the shit will start to come off. And you will have to clean out the audio holes from time to time or that will get fucked too.

Feels comfy in my hands though and dropped it countless times and still looks good. So that is a positive thing I guess. Just save for a N3ds
>>
>>29157305
You ever wonder if those problems it has were caused from you being a retard and dropping it "countless times"

Nah, couldn't be.
>>
>>29156805
If saving for a New3DS isn't gonna take months and an arm and a leg, go for it. Otherwise get a 2DS, you're not missing much with the 3D and few games rely on it.

Don't bother with the original 3DS unless you can grab it secondhand for a steal. If you want a 3D console you're better off springing up for the N3DS since the 3D detection is infinitely better (and thus less of an eye strain).
>>
Seems like the lack of a hinge makes the 2ds less fragile
>>
>>29156805
The 2DS is very comfortable to hold. I hate holding the 3DS or N3DS. Also their firmware is almost always below 10.0 when bought new so they are very easy to put homebrew on.

Get a 2DS if you're gonna get one.
>>
>>29157076
You sound so proud of yourself, like taking daddy's cock for your weekly allowance is such an accomplishment.
>>
>>29156906
>Normal human being
Only cucks pay for higher quality where it doesn't matter
>>
>>29156805
I'd say try craigslist for a 3DS first. Soon as the demo was announced I hopped on and found one with a copy of X for only $80. Almost seemed meant to be.
>>
>>29156906

>>Haha stupid poorfags
>>Watch me blow money on worthless gimmick shit
>>What do you mean im in crippling debt and cant get this years iToiletpaper?

I got a 2DS as well.
>>
Why are the 2ds and 3ds/n3ds models in the west so ugly?

Thank god for the regular sized 3ds mario bundle, because every other option we have is putrid.

>system and buttons all one solid burgundy colour

who thought this was ok?
>>
>>29156805
Buy a 2DS and since they're almost all on past firmware, homebrew it. Then get Sun and Moon for free from the FreeShop.
>>
>>29156805
2DS is just fine. N3DS/3DS are good but you must take extra care of them. Busted two in a span of six months because of the damn flex cable.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Because of all the financial dick measuring, I'll mention I'm comfortably middle class (single guy, $21/hr in the American South).

I've owned the 3DS and 2DS. 2DS is fine. If you're only playing Sun/Moon, get the 2DS. I buy a DS and trade it back in when I get bored to Gamestop every Pokemon Gen.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.