[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But a word about my best friend John Gamefreak, and what a genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

But a word about my best friend John Gamefreak, and what a genius he was... because when we first walked into Game Freak, and we were punching in the Fire/Fightings... I’ve punched in like 3 at this point, and then John says to me, "Hey, hey, hey- Before you punch in another Fire/Fighting type... let’s drop in one Fire/Psychic.’

And that is when the afternoon went from good to great. After THREE Fire/Fightings. IN. A. ROW. Suddenly Braixen evolves, and the sigh of relief that swept through the fanbase! People were so happy! It was like the liberation of Kalos! You know, for years, scientists have wondered can you make grown men and women weep tears of joy by having the Fire-type starter's final evolution be Fire/Psychic, and the answer is... yes, you can. Provided that it is preceded by three Fire/Fightings.

And on the other hand... When we went back. Holy shit. Gen 6 fades out... it's dead quiet... and then suddenly...
>>
>>29155959
I get it
>>
>>29155959
>luchakitten
>real
Please fuck off. Sage.
>>
The joke is from JOHN MULANEY - WHAT'S NEW, PUSSYCAT.
>>
>>29155959
I'm not reading your stupid OP, only the image, but I really hope it's Fire/Fighting if only to shut up those "leaks said dark" retards.
No leak ever mentioned the Dark typing. None. No chinese, no riddler, not the concept art, none.
>>
WHAT'S NEW TORRACAT
>>
>>29156500
People went fucking insane.

No-one could handle it. No-one could handle it!

>>29156445
It's actually the Salt and Pepper Diner, but What's New Pussycat is the name of the Tom Jones song he used.
>>
>>29158353
muh hazel muscles
>>
>>29156393
Saying sage won't make the bait any more believable, anon. Put more effort beyond greentexting.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.