[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Type:Null's actual name, Silvally? Also why did it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Silvally.png (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Silvally.png
45KB, 250x250px
So is Type:Null's actual name, Silvally? Also why did it suddenly get brighter feathers and body when it broke the helmet?
>>
File: sv16-top.jpg (560KB, 1900x1144px) Image search: [Google]
sv16-top.jpg
560KB, 1900x1144px
>all I can think of when I see the name Silvally
>>
>>29154856
The helmet was suppressing its power. Removing the helmet is the same as an evolution in this case.

It's probably accurate to say Silvally is the true form and the name Type: Null is just there to reflect its suppressed ability to change types.

As for the feathers they probably just share the same energy as the glowy bits, so when the helmet is removed they get brighter.
>>
>>29154856
It returned to it's original form. I don't think it makes sense. Scientists created it to be powerful, them put a mask on it to make it weaker, and it can return to the original form with the power of friendship. What the fuck
>>
>>29154856
Will it also be a friendship evo?
>>
>>29155039
POKEMON
>>
Looking forward to possibly having a pseudo Arceus in standard environment, but I really hope they remember to make it immune to Knock Off when it's holding the type changing item. Arceus with Plates and other Pokemon that hold a forme based on their item like Giratina and Megas are already immune to Knock Off's effects so Silvally should be fine, but you never know with Gamefreak.
>>
>>29155276
It's a special effect of Multitype so it'll apply to RKS system too. Knock Off, Switcheroo, Trick, etc. will not be able to work on it and neither will Gastro Acid, Worry Seed, etc.
>>
>>29155039
>implying putting a limiter on its power isn't a good precaution when you're trying to recreate the creator of the universe
>implying there wasn't a way to take it off that the Polémon itself couldn't access (for obvious reasons)
>>
File: 800px-Dr._Fuji[1].png (520KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Dr._Fuji[1].png
520KB, 800x430px
>>29155039
Yeah because not restraining the synthesized pokemon with the power of a legendary worked so well the last time
>>
>>29155039
Maybe the Aether Foundation couldn't control it. That's why they put the power limiter on its head. And while battling and getting stronger its able to break the mask and retain its original power.
>>
File: Type Null.png (390KB, 1243x607px) Image search: [Google]
Type Null.png
390KB, 1243x607px
Silvally looks a lot better than most people were guessing. Good job GF.
>>
>>29155039

Stop trying to apply logic to a children's game. If 10-year-old's would think its awesome, it goes in the game, it's as simple as that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.