[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know if the sun and moon demo is a midnight release?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0326.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Does anyone know if the sun and moon demo is a midnight release? I'm trying to play it as early as possible so I don't have to wait till after school
>>
File: Rule Two.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rule Two.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>29154680
>>
File: banned-JoJo.png (17KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
banned-JoJo.png
17KB, 250x150px
>>29154680
underage detected
>>
>>29154680
>school
>>
>>29154700
>>29154707
>>29154735
>They don't go to college
>>
>>29154768
Usually when someone is in college they say "after class," not "after school."
>>
File: I'll give you a B.jpg (264KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
I'll give you a B.jpg
264KB, 597x800px
>>29154680
You better be talking about University/College or be in your last year or get the FUCK OUT.
>>
>>29154768
If he was in College he would have the patience to wait.
>>
>>29154768
Who the fuck calls college school?
>>
I'm in my freshman year of college
>>
No one calls college school. Fuck off underage
>>
>>29154850
Sure you are, anyway the demo will most likely come out when the eshop updates. So no midnight release.
>>
>>29154848
Who the fuck says shit like "I can't hang out, I have to go to college", "I'll see you after college", "I'll be at college all day"
>>
>>29154940
They say "I can't hang out, I have to go to class", "I'll see you after class", "I'll be at class all day." If you say school, you're underage.
>>
>>29154680
The demo will be fucking shit anyways

>Let's make a demo and force people to use Greninja and not let them choose one of the new starters
>>
>>29155066
"I'm at class"
>>
>>29155066
Class isn't what takes up your time, it's the work involved.
>>
>>29155107
Oh so you've already played it then? You weren't forced to only use Glalie.
>>
>>29155107
Is it confirmed we can only play with Greninja?
>>
>>29154680
GTFO
>>
>>29155119
class can def take up a lot of time, most days im in class 11-6
>>
>mfw im 18 but still in highschool :(
>>
>>29155202
Do the same thing as I. Wait for SM, and kill yourself.

I got to college, it's public and not too expensive in my country, but still. Got into English Studies, a prolific major in my country, parents kinda decided for me because thats what my sis graduated in and I always had a talent for it. Hated it, dropped out. New school year started, and I'm a NEET. Im just sudoku'ing myself after SM. My parents already hate me and make fun of me.

/blog sorry Im having a tough time
>>
>>29155194
That is way too much, what are you trying to prove? Where I come from, 3 classes a day and one extra one that meets once a week is all that's needed to graduate in the average time. 3 hours for most days. And you do twice or nearly 4 times that? I don't even see how that's possible without something coming into conflict, and otherwise, there isn't enough time to do the work at all, not unless you don't sleep EVER. That should be psychologically impossible.
>>
>>29154848
I switch pretty often between school, class and university
>>
>im in lecture
>im in my lab
>>
>>29155342
Don't sudoku. Your parents hate you, so what ? You don't need them to live a fulfilling life.

Being NEET right now doesn't mean you can't manage to find a job later down the line. There are complete retards who get by just fine, I'm sure you can do better than them if your livelihood is on the line.

Enjoy this gen with us, shitpost SINNOH CONFIRMED with us in a few years, and repeat the hype cycle for Gen 8 with us. Don't go.
>>
>>29154680
>>29154768
You're either underage b& or a dumb ESL. Either way, you end your life
>>
>>29155376
Unless you meant you take 11-6 hours, which is really low then. Back when I went, FAFSA wouldn't take you unless you did at least 12 hours, which you can do comfortably at 2 classes a day, with some left over.
>>
>>29155556
...which at that rate, you'll have PLENTY of time for anything you can think of.
>>
>>29155066
I kept instinctively calling it 'school' for much of my freshman year
>>
>>29155496
That's beautiful, thank you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.