[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that GF does care about the popularity of its designs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
Do you think that GF does care about the popularity of its designs? Or they love them even if they aren't popular?
>>
>>29154510
Gamefreak knows that each Pokémon has fans
>>
I do think that they truly love their Pokemon designs, even the ugly ones. They have a bunch of designs hanging around, so they could just use those instead.
>>
>>29154510
>Do you think that GF does care about the popularity of its designs?

They stated that one of the factors for mega evolutions they decided to do was how popular the pokemon is.

Also there are some Pokemon they obviously manufacture to become popular. It's not a coincidence that Lucario got a movie before DP came out and 10 years later it's still shilled to hell and back. They also put more effort into the starter and box legendary designs because they need them to be popular as they're the ones marketing the games the most.
>>
>>29154543
Pretty much this. I'm sure they're comfortable knowing that most Pokemon now can't appeal to literally everyone or even most, so I think that consider it a success as long as somebody LOVES one even if everyone else hates it.
>>
>>29154583
They tried to shill Zoroark and failed

But Greninja was put into smash and was voted #1 popular Pokemon
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.