[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Colress is part of Aether and Type:Null was made by them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5086.png (281KB, 437x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5086.png
281KB, 437x358px
So if Colress is part of Aether and Type:Null was made by them
Does that mean the drive on Genesect was a prototype for the RKS system?
>>
IT
>>
ALL
>>
>>29152060
Fuck, deepest lore.
>>
>>29152060
Why do people want Colress to be in S/M?
They're just going to ruin his character by joining the obviously evil Aether, which retcons his entire "redemption" at the end of B2W2.
>>
>>29152148
Colress is all about seeking strength and reaching true potential. I can see him dirtying his hands a little again to create an Arceus-clone without realizing the implications of such a thing
>>
>>29152148
Aether could just be over their heads or too self-righteous (without any ulterior motives)
Or ya know, he could realize how evil they are and is just staying there to keep an eye on them
>>
>>29152060
The canon must go deeper and we are the forces behind its progress.
>>
>>29152203
>Or ya know, he could realize how evil they are and is just staying there to keep an eye on them
I'd like it if it was something like this if he really has to appear again. It would stay true to his character that way.
>>
File: IMG_1164.jpg (330KB, 500x1637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
330KB, 500x1637px
posting this
>>
>>29152148
He never got a redemption, you just beat his ass and he said ''Well, you're stronger than most of team plasma, so that means that actually training your pokemons like a regular trainer can make them reach their strongest, i guess i should no longer be part of this weak ass group, bye.''
>>
>>29152280
that's so fucking ass backwards. That's a dude with black hair, you dipshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>29152060
FUCK
>>
File: POWER.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
POWER.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>29152148
Type:Null is described as a god-killer some thing he would really want to see and shows the power of the Aether foundation. And the UBs seem to be ridiculously powerful and he'd want to see them too.

He would lose his mind if he was not there for all this shit.
>>
File: mg_zeke.jpg (356KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
mg_zeke.jpg
356KB, 850x850px
>>29152060
>Type:null is a weapon to surpass Genesect
Will there be multiple prequels featuring artificial pokémon that are better than Genesect in every way despite using decades older tech?
>>
>>29152148
Colress just wants to study how to use the strongest Pokemon and draw out potential. He would definitely join Aether if it meant a shot at studying Silvally and the Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>29152681
Colress will be the one to develop a machine to capture Ultra Beasts. He will give it to you so you can seek them out in the postgame.
>>
TOGETHER
>>
>>29152681
He probably helped to perfect it, but made it too wild, hence the helmet
>>
>>29152615
I'M
>>
>>29153352
NU CLE AR
>>
>>29152148
I dunno that I'd really say Colress got a redemption. I mean he wasn't exactly evil, but he didn't exactly change at the end either.
>>
It would be pretty cool if Colress was behind Rotomdex and the creation of Type:Null.
>>
>>29153365
I'm Wild
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1280x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1280x494px
>>
>>29154567
Wice is pink and purple, not red, you fucking cocksucking fag
>>
>>29154567
They're missing a red ranger.
Lysandre?
>>
>>29154567
If your attempts to link characters and concepts together with something as pathetically simple as primary colours can't even be 100% accurate, then there's nothing there.
>>
>>29152148

What redemption. Colress didn't give a shit about team Plasma, he just worked with them so he could do his research.
>>
>>29152148
Colress has always been a neutral character, and it's not certain if BW2 are canon to this timeline. No matter what his affiliations are, he sides with no one.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.