[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people think riddler's speculation of type distribution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1476343417269.png (1010KB, 1164x612px) Image search: [Google]
1476343417269.png
1010KB, 1164x612px
>people think riddler's speculation of type distribution being wron means riddler's fake you guys!
>or that he didn't even reveal ALL pokemon how lame!
>>
>>29142997
When will Riddler update his dex? I want new riddles.

I want the toucan and the waifu thing too.
>>
>>29143037
he did say about something looking similar to Cleopatra

people jumped in on it being related to Salandit but I think it'd be different.
>>
And people like to impose their thoughts on something even though riddler never said anything, then get mad and call him fake when they were proven wrong.

Like, riddler didn't say anything about the mons and evos there in the chart, but people assumed it's like the dex or something
>>
>>29142997
>gets having a second evo completely wrong
>bbbbbbbbut he got this coincidence right!@!@!!!
>>
>>29144341
but he didn't get anything wrong you shitposter
>>
>>29144341
He doesn't fill in the gaps you idiot.
>>
File: riddlersdexupdated1510.jpg (293KB, 1212x895px) Image search: [Google]
riddlersdexupdated1510.jpg
293KB, 1212x895px
Updated

What does he say about the doll why is it gone? And what's the red X mean?
>>
>>29145612
>lists alola forms and ash greninja
>doesnt list zygarde forms

this list is stupid, it seems more like guessing than anything else
>>
>>29143062
Alolan Persian, perhaps? Probably just wishful thinking on my part.
>>
>>29143062
he gave 4 options for what Salandit drew inspiration from (aka probable evolution). The options were a siren, kyubi, Medusa, and Cleopatra. Since The siren and kyubi roles are already played by Popmaid and Alolan Ninetales respectively, that leaves either Medusa or Cleopatra for Salantdit's (probable) evolution. People also speculate that whichever one ends up not being Salandit's evo will still appear for the base of another new 'mon
>>
File: vcgbnfghfb.png (10KB, 70x70px)
vcgbnfghfb.png
10KB, 70x70px
What does this mean?
>>
>>29145612
>2 new riddles
>anime girl + asian riddle gone
wat
>>
>>29145730
It's gone in his latest Dex replaced by fire.
>>
>>29145742
You mean the staff, that's Kommo-o.
>>
>>29145730
their names together translate to "Snow Doll" or something similar so it's probably referring to the alleged Snowman pokemon
>>
>>29145730
No one knows. We have to be chinese to get these riddles. Like Oranguru was a pun based off the guy in the pic.
>>
>>29145759
no, I mean this one >>29145730
it was behind Oranguru in the last one but is gone in the updated version
>>
>>29145612
Was the fire a new riddle?
>>
>>29145762
it wasn't a pun, it was literally that character but an ape
>>
>>29145612
Is there anyone who can translate the post?
>>
>>29144341
Well the man clearly doesn't have all the answers so he's probably just getting info bit by bit, hence him not posting riddles as often
Although I do have to admit it's a nail in the coffin for his credibility, it's most certainly not all of them though
>>
Ok here's the updated version
>>
>>29146525
>embargo ultrabeast
???
>>
>>29146554
Is it Embargo? Or is it Block? Looks like Gen 3 Block

An UB that preventsthe opponent of switching mons....
>>
>>29145730
>>29145762
I got it, this riddle is actually referring to Silvally.

The actress' name is Yukie Nakama, and nakama can mean comrade.
The anime character's name is Yin, meaning silver in chinese.
Silvally's chinese name is 银伴战兽, which can mean "silver comrade battle beast".

Yes, it's a riddle that only make sense in chinese.
>>
>>29146525
>Salandit evolves into an angelic egyptian 5head
>>
>>29146625
HOLY SHIT
>>
Oh yea, the "Litchi" character back when the japanese trailer is released is actually Olivia, who is "Lychee" in the japanese version. Riddler said before that Olivia's identity is exactly the same as another person, but added recently that what we currently known is not enough to know what "exactly the same" means, and it is a hidden mystery.
>>
>>29146625
Shiiiiiiiit
>>
>>29146625
Well shit
>>
>>29146554
>>29146525
>>29146577
It's japanese imprison.
>>
>>29146625
I guess they really were right when they said his riddles are only for chinese people.
>>
>>29146625
Well, shit. I was honestly expecting something else.

Although now I can see why some people would call out the Riddler as being vague. Shit literally can't be answered unless you knew chinks.

Then again, he was never meaning to share with us, so I guess that makes sense.

Still looking forward to the other riddles though.
>>
>>29146638
cleopatra and medusa but I dont know the other 2
>>
>>29146525
>The fire
Wonder if anyone can figure that out. It'll probably be something beyond cryptic.
>>
No one has noticed that Venasaur line is now visible in the bottom part?
>>
so what are the bottom sprites for?
>>
>>29147058
That makes sense. Beauty's gimmick seems to be Attract spamming, so this one's gimmick must be systematically sealing your attacks.
>>
>>29146625
If this were true, wouldn't the riddle have been placed next to Type: Null (like he did with the Jangmo-o evo)? Or did we get riddles before that were meant for evolutions that weren't placed next to their pre-evo?
>>
>>29147483
Actually, the riddler said there is a reason why he didn't put them together, but it is in the fucking comments and I can't access them without a china account. Maybe he just made a mistake.
>>
>>29147483
RIDDLER BTFO!!!

In all seriousness though, he might only know about Silvally's name, hence why the answer is that. Silvally's name. In Chinese.

Before anyone says anything, this has happened before; Pyukumuku's riddle is its ability.
>>
>>29147483
>>29147542
Considering the riddle was based only around Silvally's name and he didn't put it together with Type: Null, he probably only knew its name, but didn't see its design.
>>
>>29145612
Siren -> Poppmaid
Kyuubi -> Ninetales
Cleopatra -> Tsareena? Alolan Persian?

In any case I think the Medusa evolution for Salandit is the most likely choice now.
>>
>>29147619
Medusa could fit after all. She petrifies who looks in her eyes... same as the BASILISK, a reptilian (just like Salandit) that it's said to have the same power as Medusa.
>>
AAHAHAHHAHAH LEAkfagssssssd GRASPPINGNGNG HAHAHAHHAHIAHAHAH FUCK OFFFFFFDFFFF LEAKFAGS LOST AAHAHHAHAH RIDDLER, LEAKFAGS, CHINESE LEAKS AND SHIT STARTER EVOS BTFO BTFO HAJAHAIAAHHAHAH GRASP HARDER LEAKFAGS YOU ARE BTFO IfjjifajifiopAJF JFIJKIAJFI HHHAYHHAH ADUCHNU BBBTFOKB HBV FHBASDNFbdDB AHHAHAH V BTTFOOFOOOFOFOFOOFODFO
>>
>>29147260
I think it is not just fire, but solar prominence.
>>
File: please accept this sandwich.gif (838KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
please accept this sandwich.gif
838KB, 500x253px
>>29148115
yo does someone have a link to his current post? I cant find it on google
>>
>>29148142
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=17
>>
>>29147260
Maybe its a living flame? Like a whisp? Who dont really have that yet
>>
File: Thank you raptor jesus.gif (485KB, 200x106px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you raptor jesus.gif
485KB, 200x106px
>>29148160
Thank you
>>
>>29148161
Fire elemental was my first thought.
Maybe fire/fairy?
>>
Damnit I'm psyched for Salandit's gorgon evo
>>
>>29148175
I hope not since one of the Tapus is supposed to be Fire/Fairy already, and at this point it would feel redundant to have two unrelated pokémon with the same unique type combination introduced in the same gen.
>>
>>29146625

... And this is why I don't trust anyone who bothers guessing this nor the leaker itself.

Because chinese a shit and is a complex as fuck language, but fuck it, let's just keep guessing his riddles while knowing absolute fuck all chinese even though his riddles are originally MEANT for chinese people.
>>
>>29147260
Riddler said that one of the new riddles is related to the "exploding alpaca". I am not sure whether it is the fire or the seal though.
>>
AY THOSE LITTLE SPRITES AT THE BOTTOM
WHAT DO THEY MEAN
>>
>>29146720
Tfw when its post-op Grant
>>
>>29146720
The same as another person we already know? Because I don't think she could be anyone we've seen in previous games.
>>
>>29148716
saturated: have shown up in official promotional material
faded: have been hinted at in official promotional material (NPC shirt designs, monuments in the background etc).
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.