[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was watching the new Japanese trailer and during the mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So I was watching the new Japanese trailer and during the mega evolution part, the X and Y battle theme starts playing. What if this confirms the return of Kalos, cause for what other reason would they put X and Y music in a 7th gen game? This could also explain the large game size.
>>
ORAS had XY music, when you fought a trainer playing with those games. No Kalos in ORAS.
>>
The SM are characters are bigger than the XY characters and wouldn't fit within the proportions of Kalos
>>
>>29143123
Yeah it's a shame there's no way to change that.
>>
It's just background music for the trailer since megas were XY's thing
>>
>>29143123
this is the dumbest thing I've read all day

do you think they used the fucking FRLG sprites for HGSS
>>
>>29143123
You say this like they'd need to use XY's models for Kalos... But recreating it probably would be quite difficult, I'd be fine with just exploring a small section of Kalos that we haven't seen, maybe Kiloude City and then some towns/cities around it?
>>
>>29143368
i want the jungle where they discovered mew.
an island postgame with one or 2 outposts and pokemon centers and the rest of it is a foresty labrinth full of strong wild pokemon that can actually be challenging to defeat (they come one after the other like in trainer battles, no switching but more strategy than trainers ie the first one will use sticky web and stealth rock and the second will use perish song and the third will be a strong sweeper and there can be up to 10 at a time)
>>
>>29143722
or maybe not 10 at a time but you get the picture.

the real question would be why, you could say that the pokemon make getting exp really easy, that there is a rare pokemon at the end or that there are powerful items in there, but that really only gives incentive to explore once. not sure how to keep it from getting stale.
>>
>>29142520
Yeah and they also had the Jubilife city theme, o.g, SINNOH CONFURM?!?@?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.