[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just as I thought, the Trial Captains aren't going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the anime is shit.png (87KB, 1297x175px) Image search: [Google]
the anime is shit.png
87KB, 1297x175px
Just as I thought, the Trial Captains aren't going to be Trial Captains in the anime. Either the writers are so stuck in the first gen's framework that they can't comprehend any deviation from it, or they're deliberately trying to make the anime as inaccurate as possible.

...Although, considering how it's usually handled, it's probably the latter. They just want to tell their own story, but have to include certain things that they don't want, so they either water them down or shove them as far into the background as possible. It's almost as though the writers resent the games' stories in some way.
>>
>>29140990
>It's almost as though the writers resent the games' stories in some way.
They do. They turned Colress from an opportunistic researcher who was only working with Team Plasma because of the benefits to his own projects into a generic mad scientist with no personality.
>>
>>29140990
Clearly this is from before the games, and they are all in School to become trial captains, including Ash.
Lillie is the same because she's a UB, the game will conveniently never have her appear in front of one of them until the reveal.
>>
>>29141083

>Implying UBs will even appear in the anime

It's a comedic school anime now. There's no place for any Aether related shenanigans.
>>
>>29140990
The Anime has never been exactly close to the games. If so, team rocket would be long gone and ash would be replaced every next generation.

It's a commercial vehicle to sell merch disguised as a cartoon.
>>
The only time the anime did a game plot justice was XY/Z, and that's because Gen 6's writing was so underwhelming it was hard not to improve on it
>>
>>29140990
I'm tired of seeing Team Rocket, they're always around to just get their asses handed to them for a plain Pikachu.
Fuck, you can get plenty of them in Viridian Forest!
They're disappointments! Why can't Giovanni realize that?
>>
>>29141141
>Believing Aether Foundation won't appear in an anime series that'll air for 2-3 years

kek
>>
>>29141142
To be fair Ash would have been replaced if not for Pikachu.
>>
>>29141141
Well. The SM anime seems a lot like One Piece. A serious but comedy styled theme.
I'm sure they are going to make Ash loud and obnoxious just like Luffy
>>
>>29140990

>it's all fun
>everyone's having fun
>Lillie accidentally touches Ash's Pikachu
>She screams
>Ash turns around
>Ash sees Lillie transform into UB01
>An interdimensional tunnel spawns
>UB Beauty comes out of it looking for UB01

wew
>>
>>29141166
Fucking N and Team Plasma didnt show up until the end.

This bullshit is too likely, but I hope I get BTFO
>>
>>29140990

Lillie not being able to touch Pokemon is interesting.

I think they're still trial captains, they all have those little trial insignias on them, those indicate a trial captain.

I have no idea what's going on with the Anime, are they trial captains or not? Nothing has been mentioned about them being captains, nor has it mentioned Ash going to Alola to compete in the trials, so far it's only been "Ash going back to school" and antics around the school.

Maybe this generation isn't supposed to be a long one and the Anime is taking place at a school (with trips to the other islands) and there are no trials, since Ash does the league and sees winning that as being a Pokemon Master, just like how he turned down being a Frontier brain, he turns down being a trial captain because that's not what he wants to be.

Who knows, they're not saying much on the anime even though it's only a month away...
>>
>>29140990
>Lillie
You know, it's almost as though TPCi doesn't want to build suspense in its own plot.
>>
>Ash stays at Kukui's house
>>
>>29140990
>Aina Cafeteria
Does Mallow have a confirmed surname?

>Ash is bunking at Kukui's place
So much for Delia moving to Alola.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.