[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that we know the riddler was a fraud, can we even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (124KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 512x512px
So now that we know the riddler was a fraud, can we even trust leakers anymore?
>>
I trust them with my life.
>>
>>29139392
I'm out of the loop. What did he fuck up, and how did he react?
>>
File: le ebin meme.jpg (21KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
le ebin meme.jpg
21KB, 600x405px
>>29139392
>>
>>29139443
From the very begining you stupid retart
>>
>>29139443
Nothing. He shared some of his speculation and he was wrong. His riddles are still all right.
>>
>>29139443
He did some speculation and people think that it was a leak
>>
>>29139443
He, Leakfags and the leaked starter evos got BTFO. Denialbros always win fags. SUCK IT.
>>
>>29139392
>unironically trusting leaks

Only a complete retard would trust them.
>>
>>29139392
You should never trust a leak until it's proved real.
>>
>>29139443

Nothing. It was just speculation based on what he knew.

None of his "riddles" have been wrong.
>>
>>29139443

People shitposting. He's been correct.
>>
>>29139497
>Speculation
>S P E C U L A T I O N

huh, isn't this guy supposed to know everything about the game since he fucking works for it

what exactly is he speculating about
>>
So is this what leakfags are falling back to? "Speculation"
What a pathetic group of sad beta cvcks, not man enough to admit they're wrong kek.
>>
>>29139772
>he fucking works for it
[citation needed]
>>
It's just another repeat of the Hazeldex thing with denialfags desperately jumping on anything that could remotely prove them right..
>>
>>29139392
>>29139485
>>29139511
>>29139659
Does someone pay you to do this? MetagrossRSE, is that you?

>>29139686
This anon is correct

And Riddler's post was speculation from the start, but some guy here's trying to make it seem like it was a leak to disprove him. While completely ignoring all the things he got right, of course
>>
>>29139772
He doesn't work for it, and he had limited information. That information is in his previous and current riddles. He knows nothing else
>>
>>29139772

Riddler doesn't know everything.

Whenever he gets new information, he updates his riddle chart.
>>
File: kot at his desk_4.jpg (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
kot at his desk_4.jpg
56KB, 491x585px
>>29139392
Thanks for using my litten kot edit, OP. I don't really care about the thread topic, though.

I don't like the leak's evolutions and I hope they are fake
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.