[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Praying for another edgy villain >Gamefreak goes 1 step

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Gladion.jpg (18KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
Gladion.jpg
18KB, 263x350px
>Praying for another edgy villain
>Gamefreak goes 1 step further and gives us a literal Edge Lord

Thank you jesus, this is exactly what I wanted.

We haven't had a good rival since fucking Silver. I have faith that Gladion will deliver on all fronts.
>>
you mean, you have two fights and then he helps you out at the end right?
>>
>Edge Lord
>Cares about Pokemon, probably abandoned his own mother due to her experimentation and is the only person Silvally trusts

He's got a heart of gold and a cold exterior. He'll be antagonistic towards you, but in a rival sense. It's almost guaranteed that you'll team up to defeat the villains
>>
>Only has 1 Pokemon

He's not a villain. He's a joke.
>>
>>29134004
Gladion isn't a Silver.
He clearly cared for Pokemon, as he warns you about letting your pokemon get hurt, and makes Type:Null trust him.
He's looking to be an edgelord done right, unlike that retard Silver.
>>
File: Are you retarded.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Are you retarded.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>29134235
>>
>>29134218
hey if he's got good reason to be an edge master, that just makes him even better.
>>
>>29134004
>literal edge lord

you mean a literal jojo character?
>>
>>29134275
I'm retarded
>>
>>29134275
>Only two Pokemon

Oh, so a slightly less funny joke instead of a total joke.

But you're not a legitimate trainer if you have under 5 Pokemon.
>>
>>29134004
he's so fucking cute
>>
>>29134302
You do realize the only times villains have had 5 pokemon besides their absolute final battle is when they have 4-5 of the same fucking pokemon repeated, right?
>>
>>29134332
Just because these mistakes have been made in the past doesn't mean they had to have been made now, and doesn't make it okay.
>>
>>29134302
he has type:null, it's all he needs
>>
>>29134332
Just because Gamefreak hasn't fixed a mistake doesn't make it not a mistake.
>>
>his theme continued to play while showing Jangmo-o's evolutions
Gladion confirmed for having Kommo-o?
>>
>>29134348
>>29134394
Obviously, but claiming "true villains" require 5 pokemon on the first encounter is incorrect for the series.
It SHOULD work like that, but it doesn't.
>>
>>29134218
Fake edgelords are the best edgelords. Like tsundere but not in a creepy way
>>
>>29134525
More like the laziest writing there is that panders to teenagers and no one else.
>>
>>29134479
>>29134479
It's not incorrect.
Any worthwhile villain or antagonist character has had 5 Pokemon.

The ones who don't are TRASH
>>
>>29134525
No, that would be writing actual edgelords.
*coughcough*Sasuke*cough*
>>
>>29134721
Meant for >>29134575
>>
>>29134721
Sasuke had all reasons to be an edgelord. He had his entire clan murdered and then mindraped by his beloved elder brother. I doubt you would be able to stay sane in such situation.
>>
>/v/ suddenly likes Gladion

What went wrong?
>>
>>29134302
You're also not a legitimate Trainer if you have Pokemon that have less than 4 moves and have Pokemon that have two versions of essentially the same attack. Yet, Blue is still getting his dick sucked for being an ambushing douche who never helps you except for all the times he fought you fair and square and gave you tips like a goddamn tsundere girl.
>>
>>29134575
>laziest writing there is that panders to teenagers and no one else
We're not talking about your shitposts, though.
>>
>Gladion = Gladiolus
>gladiolus in flower language symbolizes strength and moral integrity
>implying he isn't going to be Hugh 2.0

Can't wait.
>>
>>29135274
gold star reply, tell mom, she needs to see this!

and fake edgelords are indeed lazy writing. "im a tortured soul but people need to recognize my worth!" is teenaged as fuck.
>>
>>29135312
Or maybe it comes from the word Gladius, which is a type of shortsword that was used in the ancient rome.
>>
>>29134690
>Any worthwhile villain or antagonist character has had 5 Pokemon.
Tell that to Jupiter and Skuntank.
>>
>>29135361
So you're saying he's only a little edgy?
>>
>>29135326
You shouldn't talk about lazy writing when your poor English skills and lashing out at a joke makes you sound like an angst-filled teenager, yourself.
>>
>>29135361
>Gen 6 and Gen 7 have several important characters named after flowers and the CEO of TPC said "flowers" would be important in the 20th anniversary
>but it's totally not flowers

Gladiators are connected to the gladiolus flower all the same, anyways.
>>
>>29135274
Edgelords are literally bottom of the list in terms of compelling characters, kiddo.
>>
>>29135326
So, would you rather have "I'm a tortured soul and the world needs to burn" edgelords or "I'm a tortured soul but I like it since I'm a sadomasochist" edgelords? Both are worse than redeemable edgelords and there are not really any better options.
>>
>>29134004
>liking edgy shit

underage kill yourself
>>
File: 1473174060124.png (89KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1473174060124.png
89KB, 250x149px
>>29134004
He will, just wait. It's gonna be great.
>>
>>29135373
This. Platinums admins had barely any pokemon and they're by far the hardest team admins in the series.
Jupiter's Skuntank is nightmare fuel.
>>
A question to the edgy kids trying to be even more edgy by disliking edgy characters: Why?
What's wrong with liking Edgy Characters?
>>
>>29134004
He's a good guy :)
Can't wait for his brooding speech 2/3rds of the way through the game
>>
File: IT HUNGERS.jpg (54KB, 333x200px) Image search: [Google]
IT HUNGERS.jpg
54KB, 333x200px
Sword hand, hungers
>>
>>29135489
I'd rather have "I gonna burn this world for fun mwahaha" type of edgelord, not this "tortured soul" crap.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.