[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge theory here. Feel free to debunk, shit on, or praise it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: wicke_by_porindishes-dagxh3v.png (545KB, 578x1166px) Image search: [Google]
wicke_by_porindishes-dagxh3v.png
545KB, 578x1166px
Huge theory here. Feel free to debunk, shit on, or praise it.

The Aether Foundation is attempting to turn people into Pokemon. The UBs are failed attempts, where Pokemon qualities were replicated, but a full product could not be made. To top that off, there's a small period of time before the UBs change back to humans.

Wicke and Gladion both know that Lusamine is doing this, which is why Gladion left. Wicke stays because of her admiration of Lusamine, but assists you in fighting her in the climax.

In the D/P remakes, hints are made by NPCs that a corporation somewhere succeeded in turning people into Pokemon. Plus, like ORAS, 'Primal' versions of the box legendaries will appear. Primal Dialga is a stable of the PMD franchise.

Sun and Moon will tie the main games with the PMD series.
>>
>>29133222
it was ok until you mentioned primal dialga
>>
It was ok until you mentioned theory
>>
>>29133222
>not knowing 'Primal' Dialga is exclusive to the English translation
>speculating about remakes that haven't even been announced yet
>actually thinking the main games will ever tie in with the PMD series

Do people really come up with and share these kinds of theories without studying their shit first?
>>
Not bad, but uh... Ultra Beasts seem to come from another dimension. How come that isn't mentioned?

Gladion is part of Team Skull, but my question is... Why does he have Type: Null/Silvadi?

Primal Dialga has no relation to Primal Groudon/Kyogre.

What Zinnia said in ORAS doesn't mean about a connection to Mystery Dungeon. (atleast, in my concept.) Mystery Dungeon is also a SPINOFF series, aka NON-CANON.
>>
File: IMG_0541.png (403KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.png
403KB, 640x400px
>>29134955
"huge"
>>
I'll just start small

1) The Aether Foundation existed before. Olivia knows their past and maybe Burnett

2) The Aether Foundation was an anti-Ultra Beast defense organization, using the DNA of Pokemon to create the first Silvally. However when the Ultra Beast threats were mostly subsided, they feared Silvally would go rogue. They had to keep its power in check somehow at the suggestion of authorities

3) Lusamine, Gladion and Lillie all have ties with the foundation. Gladion has Type: Null, Lillie has been possessed by UB-01 and Lusamine possessed by UB-02 (Gladion if Sun).

4) When Aether rose from the ashes, it tried to re-establish itself as a Pokemon conservation society but this too is a front. At Wicke's command, Lillie was sent to be Kukui's student, knowing that Pokedex students will find all sorts of exotic Pokemon to study and utilize. A much cruder method, Gladion was sent to infiltrate Team Skull who would also steal Pokemon but would be manipulated into seizing control of the Legendary Pokemon. Their ace in the hole is whether the trainer or Skull succeeds, Aether is the one who comes out on top.

5) Aether's true purpose is to gather the DNA of all Pokemon to make something better than Silvally -- no, Arceus itself!
>>
I just think that Aether Foundation is going to be genuinely good. They just made contact with UB's by mistake and now they're coming for our skin.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.