[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a grassfag >Both waifumons of this gen are grass exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: waifumon.jpg (35KB, 494x248px) Image search: [Google]
waifumon.jpg
35KB, 494x248px
>Be a grassfag
>Both waifumons of this gen are grass exclusive

>Thigh-high wearing royal cutie mon
>Delicious pajama wearing cutie mantis

We won yet again bros. Having 5 type weaknesses and 7 types resistant to us has never felt so good.

I bet they both end up as shitmon though despite looking good.
>>
>>29133151
They'll be decent in-game at least.
>>
Trop Kick pretty much guarantees Tsareena will at least be decent.
>>
Here's how I see it. Lurantis will be like Leafeon, but with less bulk. Tsareena will get grass moves, High Jump Kick and that's it.
>>
Don't forget, we also get the best starter this gen.
>>
>>29133216
>Tsareena will get grass moves, High Jump Kick and that's it.
>forgetting her ability
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>both waifumons

Forgot one OP
>>
>>29133151
Lurantis oddly enough has a higher chance of being better by learning cutting moves like Psycho Cut or Night Slash or X Scissor, maybe even Jump Kick considering those legs. Tsareena being physical pretty much sealed her fate, they will give it HJK and that's it aside from Return. The only redeeming factor is its ability.

Maybe they will have new moves to give to them, we don't for sure. The 18th really can't come faster.
>>
>>29133282
I'm not sure how much it'll help. I mean, it'll be good in doubles, but in singles it's still not that hard to stop. Talonflame could just burn it and set up anyways.
>>
>>29133282
>Talonflame used Flare Blitz!
>>
>>29133151
I also want both, but I'll only use one. Lurantis was a shoo in for my team before today, but Tsareena's got a good ability and looks like it's more offensively oriented. Need to see the stats first, if I'm using a shitmon, it better be the superior shitmon
>>
>>29133151
I'd plow Lurantis until my dick falls off.

Tsareene can go fuck herself. 2nd worst Mon ever.
>>
File: 1475878386241.png (317KB, 657x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475878386241.png
317KB, 657x1500px
>>29133151
>be a grassfag
>all the grass pokemon this generation are shit except an unconfirmed leak
>>
>>29133361
It's jumping the gun to judge anything at this point. I want to believe Game Freak wants to do right for one of the most iconic types of the series this time and give it some buffs.
>>
>>29133151
Lilligant > Tsareena
>>
Tsareena would be pretty solid if she gets HJK and Knock Off.

The actual power of Trop Kick would be interesting to know as well.
>>
>>29134027
lol no
>>
>>29133361
Tsareena already has a unique Move, which might end up being really good. We can't just assume that a physical Grass type is gonna have a shit move pool because new gen = new moves. And they seem to be adding a lot of Grass types, so it stands to reason that they'll be getting some TLC in that regard.
>>
>>29133151
Gourgeist > Tsareena > Lurantis > Lilligant
>>
>>29134962
>Tsareena > Lurantis > Lilligant
FTFY
>>
Tsareena is the most unique pseudo-legendary we've gotten since Metagross.
>>
File: shigachu.png (115KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
shigachu.png
115KB, 450x319px
>>29134962
>even considering gourgeishit
>>
Steenee is way better.
>>
>>29133151
>tfw I decided to use Bounsweet because it looked cute and I liked its description
>Anxiously wait for its evos
>The day finally arrived
It's giving the Oddish line a run for its place as my favorite Grass type line. Hopefully we can get Bounsweet relatively early in the game.
>>
>already struggling with the decision between rowlet and lurantis on my team
>and then Tsareena
GOD DAMMIT GAMEFREAK YOU ARE NOT HELPING
>>
>>29133411
>Go, [X]!
>Go, Talonflame!

>[X], return!
>Come on out Tsareena!
>Talonflame used Brave Bird!
>Tsareena's Queenly Majesty was activated!
>Talonflame cannot use Brave Bird!

>Tsareena, return!
>Go Heatran!
>Talonflame used Flare Blitz!
>Heatran's Flash Fire activated!
>>
>>29135063
Bounsweet seems like the sort of thing you'd find in a forest early on, so I'd say it's pretty likely. Lurantis is the one I'd worry about. It looks like it could end up being on of those mid-game mons with a five percent chance of showing up in one location.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 137x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 137x176px
>>29135008
>not wanting to be strangled by a thick ghost while she sings to you
>>
>Tsareena is not fighting
Why.

I wish I could strangle whoever decided that.

Why wouldn't they make it fighting? Fuck, even fairy just because would have been amazing too. Why make TWO pure-grass lines? Fuck everything.

Hell, even fucking Lurantis should have been fairy. There. Two nice new original lines with non-shitmon types.

Goddammit all.
>>
>>29135375
Should have been Grass/Fighting or Grass/Steel. It's a strong-willed Queen and its ability is literally stopping priority moves with sheer willpower.
>>
>>29135409
The lack of dual-typed Grass mons this gen is pretty worrisome. Where's my Fire/Grass tiki Pokémon, damn it?
>>
>>29135321
I'm sure Fomantis will appear in Lush Jungle, the place for Mallow's trial/where you battle the Lurantis totem. Considering that's in Akala then it will probably be an early-mid game catch.
>>
I do think it was a missed opportunity to not give them a second typing, but I'm still glad they just exist. Two of my favorite lines in S&M so far.

Waiting warmly for Morelull's evo.
Grass types got it good this gen as far as designs go. How they perform competitively though? Eh, I'm not seeing anything that makes them stand out as anything special, but I'm a Karenfag anyway so I'll use them even if they are shit.
>>
>>29135677
>Waiting warmly for Morelull's evo.
I'll be amazed if they manage to make Morelull a waifumon too.
>>
>>29135736
A third waifumon would be god tier.
>>
>>29133151
>all the disgusting waifushit pandering

Alolan Exeggutor only good grass-type
>>
>>29135281

That's easy as fuck to predict, asshole.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.