[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you REALLY need any more confirmations or you just preteding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: confirmed.jpg (32KB, 370x342px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.jpg
32KB, 370x342px
>>
>>29124619
No one at this point needs any more confirmation so stop being an asshole. The thing with the fire fighting types is that no one WANTS to believe it despite it being obviously true. I mean it's fucking retarded but at some point the disappointment became the norm so I for myself don't even care anymore
>>
>That feel when you think Torracat actually looks nice in-game, but then you see this art depiction of him and you're just like

Eughhhhhh

what in the bloody fuck am I even seeing, that just looks so wrong.

the inner artist inside me is cringing so hard.
>>
>>29124733
Yeah, I thought this would happen and now Luchalitten is the most hated starter.
>>
>>29124619
Being stupidly skeptical to the very end is kinda my thing, so yeah.
>>
>>29124619
I want Luchalitten to Heat Crash my anus.
>>
>>29124733
>The thing with the fire fighting types is that no one WANTS to believe it despite it being obviously true.
Speaks for yourself, I wanted an another Fire/Fighter Starter after Delphox
>>
File: if he fits he sits.png (166KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
if he fits he sits.png
166KB, 500x485px
>>29124733
I want it to be real so fuck off with your "No one wants it" shit
>>
>putting your whole message in the subject field
so many blatant newfags on this board
>>
>>29124619
Im calling him Roman reigns. since he is a wrestler and people dont like him but im a fan
>>
>>29124893
>>29124887
Oh fuck you guys, you could easily make the completely same design a fire dark type if you like it so much. The least thing we need is another Blaziken ripoff
>>
>>29125377
Yeah and it's going to be a Fire/Dark type genius

>Implying Infernape wasn't superior to Blaziken in every way until Mega Blaziken outclassed its stats
>>
>>29124887
>>29124893
>>29124981
It's bad in concept AND design though.

You people are enjoying things wrong.
>>
No one is a legitimate denialfag at this point dude, it's all just trolling.
>>
>>29124834
That is happening to almost all pokemon this gen.
This probably also going to happen to luchalitten and friends
>>
>>29124619
Dat ass though.
>>
>>29125415
>implying Infernape was worth shit in the kiddy teenage fanbase
Tell me something new cpt. obvious. I'm talking about Blazikens popularity, not its competetive worth. They wanted to recreate that hype almost every following generation but their attempts to do so sucked balls. Oh yes and
>A wrestler
>not fighting type
I wish you were right but you simply aren't
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.