[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>something amazing is revealed >people barely talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: corocoro11162.jpg (326KB, 903x1204px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro11162.jpg
326KB, 903x1204px
>something amazing is revealed
>people barely talk about it
>instead they'd rather shitpost about dragons
>>
>>29119824
Is it really that amazing though? It's the same design as Type: Null but without a helmet, as well as an ability that was already mentioned in leaks and more than anticipated.

The information's made its rounds, we've already discussed a decent amount about it anyways. My favorite points...
>Silvadi could be the anti-starter pick, making Gladion your main rival. Utilizes Memory to beat your starter.
>How will the player obtain Type: Null themselves?
>>
>>29119898
there could be multiples of it

or we end up with an N situation where it is released from his team and 'devolves' somehow.
>>
>>29119898
It's an artificial Arceus, the idea of that alone is amazing. The helm just popping off is an idea that makes sense lore-wise, and the fact that it's a straight evolution instead of the easy way of making it a mega is even better. Can't wait to use it during my playthrough.
>inb4 it's as much of a pain to get as Zorua in BW
>>
>>29119824
Almost everyone likes Silvadi. It got a lot of praise when released, then everyone shut up.
There's a few people who really fucking hate Jangmo-o's evolutions, adn they won't shut up.
>>
>>29119824
I love him. In just one day this guy has become one of my favorite pokémon of all time. Being a lorefag, I can't wait to learn more about him. In what kind of scenario can someone possibly think, "Yeah, lol, let's clone motherfucking Arceus, that sounds like a good idea!"
>>
>>29119824
people rather bitch about things they hate than gush over things they like.

which is why all everyone ever talks about in ORAS is the lack of postgame/frontier, nerfed safari zone and zinnia - even though Dexnav was possibly one of the best things ever introduced to the series.
>>
I love him. The only thing I don't like is the damn fin tail, but it makes sense lore-wise.
>>
>>29119824
>it looses the mask and its hair changes color
wow, so much to talk about.
>>
>>29120001
You might've gotten quads if you weren't too busy shitposting, anon.
>>
File: MA04.jpg (162KB, 726x600px) Image search: [Google]
MA04.jpg
162KB, 726x600px
Azoth creation. Is cool. I like him. Related to 5 medeivel elements. Number 5 is Aether. Aristotle came up with the aether. I like. 7 steps to achieve Azoth. 7 trials. But!! Teachings of Azoth say all practiced alchemists acknowledge a secret 8th step in Azoth, correlate with Earth. Round out to 8 gym, Earth badge, Giovanni. Look up sylph (for which Silph Co named from) in relation to alchemy and path to everything starts. Oh Zygarde is vitriol, required for godlike ascension. Very real, I tell you all to know for you. You like me?
>>
Naming this fucker to Siivagunner if I can as a tribute.
>>
>>29119824
How long have you been here? Don't you know /vp/ will always prefer shitposting and complaining to constructive discussion?
>>
File: 1472096812582.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472096812582.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>>29119824
if this is the griffisu of pokemans
whos the gattsu
>>
>>29120471
>griffisu
>gattsu

Kill yourselffu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.