[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameXplain isnt allowed to talk about trainer card details Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: alolamap.jpg (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap.jpg
162KB, 770x562px
GameXplain isnt allowed to talk about trainer card details

Why? What could be on it?

>Number of trials?
I can see why they wouldnt want to spoil the number but they cant even say if it has trials info or not

>Battle Points?
We know these are in the game anyway so no

>Battle Frontier Symbols Card?
Even if BF was in the game then you wouldnt get that card untill reaching the BF so no

>Potential Gym badges?
Again even if the gyms are in the game by some miracle they shouldnt be avaible untill post game so once again it cant be that

Then what? Any ideas?
>>
>>29118671
The Melemele Trial Captains at the very least.

Though that's the gym case
>>
>>29118711
So? Why wouldnt they just say "Trainer card has trial captains info but we cant tell you details'

It cant be that
>>
>>29118671
It's possible that they saw something on the trainer cards they're not entirely sure of, since they never reached the Trial Captains it may have been that but they wouldn't have known.
>>
>>29118671
16 badges biiiitch
>>
File: face.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>29118671
aww cmon guys it's obvious

8 trials (gym leaders)
4 guardians(elite four)

they just rename it and rework the mechanic a bit
>>
>>29119020
I think there will be a different number, but not far off. 10 maybe.

>>29118752
It's not them to decide though right? If GF thinks it's confidential they just have to listen
>>
>>29119097
>It's not them to decide though right? If GF thinks it's confidential they just have to listen

Oh come on, several publishers revealed even the number of trials and many cutscenes but they woudnt be allowed to talk about trials number being on a card?

Nope, it must be something different
>>
It has a stamp icon above it, so likely Miiverse stamp intergration or some bullshit.
>>
>>29119011
>badges

When Alola doesnt even have gyms
>>
>>29120305
The Trial Captains hand out badges. That has already been confirmed.
>>
8 total, reported 7 false. Final trial 'hidden' or 'secret'.
>>
Just because you can't talk about something doesn't mean it's top secret game megaton information. The "badges" the trials give you are probably something they're planning to tell us in the future and so they don't want it talked about yet.
>>
>>29120317
We dont know if they're called "badges", it might be something different since trials arent gyms and BF, for example, had symbols
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
8th Trial Pendant
>>
>>29120337
>>29120317

I remember reading on one of the reviews that they're called 'Trial insignias'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.