[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Gamefreak >come up with Alola forms, allowing us to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CCtrigwarn.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
CCtrigwarn.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>be Gamefreak
>come up with Alola forms, allowing us to give unloved Pokemon new life
>Only give Alolan forms to Kanto mons, especially ones people already like

WHAT THE FUCK. Seriously, can we not give Alolan forms to Pokemon from other gens? What about something like Alolan Magcargo, or Jumpluff, or Sudowoodo, or SOMETHING other than a FUCKING Kanto mon. They have this great opportunity to make some truly unique stuff but they're completely wasting it.
>>
>>29115519
>only named johto mons
>johto is hardly any better
>>
>>29115519
Ground Type Mud Themed Chocolatr Vanillite is right there, GameFreak... you already made the icecream Pokemon, so ROLL WITH IT.
>>
gen 1 is the most popular and most significant gen.
>>
>no Fire-type Minccino that lives in volcanic regions to bathe in the ashes
>>
File: IMG_5037.jpg (11KB, 123x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5037.jpg
11KB, 123x184px
>>29115519
>Ratatta and Raticate
>Liked
>>
>>29115519
shut the FUCK up
>>
>>29115519

I do agree, even though some Pokemon from the recent generations could benefit from forms, imagine a tropical themed Flabebe line using different kinds of Alolan flowers, Corsola could've had a great Alolan form, same with Mantine, they could've based it on a Stingray.

I hate that they pander to Gen 1, yeah, it's the gen that everyone knows but do those people who rate it 'the best gen' still play the games, no, I highly doubt most of them do.
Gen 2 only came out a couple years later so I don't see why it doesn't get any love as well.
>>
>>29115519
you sound mad
>>
>>29116062
I don't think that was the best gen (actually it's way below average), but I do think it's the one with the best visual design for mons (gen2 in particular had a lot of discarded trash from gen1; later gens just drifted away more and more from the natural elegance of slightly retouched real-life animals), so more pandering is certainly welcomed.
>>
>>29115519
Why would you want more Johtomons? They're the worst Pokemon by far.
>>
>>29116215
They were discarded for a reason. They were shit designs. Seel was considered better, and rightly so. Johto's designs are the worst in the franchise.
>>
>>29115519
>Cow Chop
my nigger
>>
>>29116215
Pokemon is short for pocket MONSTERS they're not suppose to look like animals with slightly different things attached to them, I much prefer the other gens cause they do make them look more like strange creatures, rather than ordinary animals.
I get that giving Gen 1 Pokemon alolan forms is to make them better than they were, but there are a lot of other pokemon in other generations that need love an attention too, does anyone actually use pokemon like Qwilfish or Stantler? No, this is what I mean, pandering to gen 1 all the time is getting stale, it's almost as if GF cares more about that gen than any of the others.

>>29116284
You do know why some Kanto mon are getting alolan forms right? Cause they're shit mon, so wouldn't this also be the case for Johto mon? Giving them new forms to make them better...
>>
You'll get regional forms of other gens in future games, it's good to start with gen 1 pokemon because a lot of them are boring as fuck
>>
I saw the gif in OP after watching one of their videos just now and forgot I was on a pokémon board for a second.
>>
>>29115771
This is so fitting actually
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.