[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its body is completely covered by silver and gold solid scales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: jararanga.jpg (25KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
jararanga.jpg
25KB, 300x249px
Its body is completely covered by silver and gold solid scales that resembles a knight's armor

It isn't dragon/STEEL

what's your problem, GF?
>>
>>29109486
It's a monk, you fucking dolt. His tail is even made to resemble their quarterstaff with the jangly bits at the end that scare off spirits when shaken.
>>
>>29109562
why kind of monk looks like a fucking samurai and what kind of monk fights
>>
>>29109486
Why is the dragon label brown in that pic instead of the normal purple?
>>
File: MONMK.png (274KB, 628x673px) Image search: [Google]
MONMK.png
274KB, 628x673px
>>29109562
That dragon doesn't like a classic rpg monk or something close
>>
>>29109604
Probably to match Jararanga's color scheme
>>
>>29109602
This right here
>>
File: I_don't_know.png (61KB, 269x395px)
I_don't_know.png
61KB, 269x395px
>>29109486
It has red spots on the scales so that makes it fighting xD
>>
>>29109562
>scare off spirits
>can't hit ghost for SE damage
>trapped by Shadow Tag
>>
>>29109604
Dragon is sometimes a gold-brown metallic color instead of purple.
>>
>>29109602
Goku
>>
File: Benkei.jpg (289KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Benkei.jpg
289KB, 1200x1600px
He's based on the legendary Japanese monk Benkei, who's best remembered as "that guy who wouldn't turn his back when they were pumping him full of arrows, and was stubborn enough to die standing up"

Pic related is his staff on display at a Japanese temple.
>>
>>29109602
>i dont play rpgs
>i dont watch anime
Faggot confirmed
>>
Why do you guys want dragon/steel, which already exists, as opposed to a new type combination?
>>
It will be Steel-type when Blastoise is Steel-type.
>muh bone cannons
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blastoise_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
ctrl+f bone
not found
Cool fanfiction bro.
>>
>>29109486
It's like the polar opposite of Lucario. haha wow
>>
>>29109602
it's not a samurai just because you have a narrow frame of historical reference, and.. plenty.
>>
It's literally scalemail motherfuckers.
>>
>>29111849
>plays RPGs
>watches anime
>calls other faggots
>>
>>29109486
scales
dragon scales
not steel scales

dingus
>>
File: Benkei.jpg (264KB, 864x564px)
Benkei.jpg
264KB, 864x564px
>>29109602
The guy on the bottom is named Musashibo Benkei, who's basically the Japanese equivalent of John Henry. He was a real guy, but the legends surrounding him are all ridiculously over-the-top. After growing up as a monk, he went out into the world and beat the everloving shit out of anyone he ran into. According to legend, he would beat up random samurai and take their sword as a trophy, but ultimately lost at number 999. After that he fought as a soldier for a while and supposedly killed a few hundred guys any time he stepped onto the battlefield.

The most well-known story about the guy is his final moments. Supposedly, he died protecting a stronghold by standing on a bridge. Any time the enemy tried to get passed the bridge, he'd kill them. They were so scared shitless that all they could do was stand around shooting arrows at him hoping he'd die. He just stood there tanking the arrows like it was nothing. After several hours, the enemy finally figured out that he was dead, but he was so badass that he was still standing a few hours after death.

That's probably why he comes equipped with bulletproof and soundproof. You can keep shooting at him, but he won't go down.
>>
File: 3797.png (10KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
3797.png
10KB, 327x173px
>>29109486
It's scale, not steel. It's also based on samurai armor, which wasn't made of steel.

Dragon/Steel and Dragon/Fighting are both fucking first-rate types, you literally can't go wrong.
>>
>>29109486
Whatever scales are made of != steel
>>
warrior skirt
>>
Fighting type is a fucking plague that ruins Pokemon. Fuck that shitty type.
>>
>>29116205
it's one of the most offensive types
>>
>>29116239
I'll say it is.
>>
>>29116239
I agree that it's annoying, but getting offended by it is kind of silly.
>>
>>29109602
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dhei
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.