[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Robinhoot sucks 'cause it's weak x4 to ice >Lunala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1475378636206.jpg (26KB, 369x406px) Image search: [Google]
1475378636206.jpg
26KB, 369x406px
>Robinhoot sucks 'cause it's weak x4 to ice
>Lunala sucks 'cause it's weak x4 to dark
>Jararanga sucks 'cause it's weak x4 to fairy

/vp/ do you know that's a funtion called switch and that's ingame from Gen1?
>>
>>29109023
>/vp/ do you know that's a funtion called switch and that's ingame from Gen1?
Are you having a stroke? Do you need me to call someone?
>>
>>29109023
>Implying you can switch out from a pursuit
>>
>>29109312
That's a problem only for lunala.
And c'mon, who use seriously pursuit?

>inb4 "i do". You are NOT the most part of competitive
>>
>>29109312
>a move that's used by only two or three mons in the entire game and more occasionally
Super common, isn't it ?
>>
>almost every water pokemon can learn ice beam
>every water starter can btfo the new grass starter
>switching loses a turn
God OP is dumb
>>
>Stakeout
>>
>>29109379
Pursuit has been one of the more prominent moves in the game since Gen 4, dipshit. Look at literally any dark type on the smogon dex or at the Battle Spot stats, you imbecile.
>>
>>29109023
I mean, Grass/Flying is ass, full stop.
>>
>>29109526
>There are only 6 dark Pokémon in OU now.
>None of these 6 has pursuit in moveset into smogondex
>>
File: 123545342454.jpg (62KB, 461x492px) Image search: [Google]
123545342454.jpg
62KB, 461x492px
>>29109379
>And c'mon, who use seriously pursuit?
>>inb4 "i do". You are NOT the most part of competitive

why do people here love to pretend to know what theyre talking about?
>>
>switch ANY dark type to Lunala
>click Pursuit
>OHKO
MOONFAGS DESTROYED
>>
>>29109312
The only viable pursuit user in ubers is Tyranitar, who gets fucked in the ass by Focus Blast
>>
>>29109722
Thank God for Shadow Shield!
>>
>>29109722
>what is Focus Blast
>>
>>29109739
>>29109803
>Focus Miss
>hitting anything
i'm laughing
>>
>>29109023
If typing and stats doesn't matter because muh switching go win an ubers match with baby pokemon by switching
>>
File: 1474156780922.jpg (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1474156780922.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
>>29109671
Maybe because a Psy/Gho legendary hasn't shifted the meta yet
>>
>>29109722
>Multiscale clone
It's like you're retarded on purpose. Also >>29109671
>>
4x weakness used to be a meme, now switchsperging is the meme
>>
>>29109312
There are two Pokémon in Ubers that run Pursuit.

The first, Aegislash, will die to a Ghost move from Lunaala. No, Shadow Sneak won't even come close to killing it through Multiscale.

The second, Tyranitar, sits at a whopping two percent usage. It's not a good Pokémon to use in Ubers. No, it isn't going to increase in usage to counter Lunaala.

Darkrai isn't going to sacrifice a moveslot for a shitty gimmicky move that only gives you an advantage versus one Pokémon. Yveltal can't sacrifice a moveslot for it, either, since, again, it gives up an infinitely more useful move to counter one Pokémon.

I am so tired of this meme.
>>
It's a shame all these new Pokémon will be so awful. Just remember how Garchomp and Rayquaza are absolutely crippled by that 4x Ice weakness.
>>
>>29109023
I agree that the "x4 weakness=shit" meme is retarded but Grass/Flying is a horrible Typing. Rowlett 3 would have to be extremely optimized stats and a great movepool to be good. Or Gale Wings, That works too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.