[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How aware is GameFreak on the special attention some characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1475446424374.jpg (779KB, 1254x1771px)
1475446424374.jpg
779KB, 1254x1771px
How aware is GameFreak on the special attention some characters get online? Do they design some characters specifically for sex appeal?
>>
game freak is japanese.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 774x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 774x1078px
>>29108621
They know
>>
Jesus, why is she so hot
>>
File: lusamine sits.jpg (144KB, 790x1060px)
lusamine sits.jpg
144KB, 790x1060px
>>29108621

they had to design Lusamine for sex appeal.
>>
They know they just don't care. I mean everyone here already knows rule 34's famous phrase right?
>>
>>29108621
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if they're aware of not, nothing escapes Rule 34
>>
Were'nt they completely aware with the amounts of lewds Wicke got?
>>
>>29108713
true considering her pokedex says nobody can resist fucking her
>>
File: 1.png (103KB, 200x332px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
103KB, 200x332px
They've known this since May back in 2002.

You're 14 years late.
>>
Wasn't there some interview that stated that they design some female characters to "please" an higher aged fanbase?

I probably remember wrong.
>>
>>29109406
I think you're thinking of the anime interview where they said they switch out the female companions every now and again because they're just eye candy.
>>
>>29109536
serenafags btfo
>>
>>29108621
Of course they know. Gen VI in particular had characters and NPC potraits clearly meant to cater to different tastes among the audience. That seems to be carrying over to Gen VII.
>>
>>29108621
Completely. The reason Ash has a new traveling partner every region is because; "boys need new eye candy every now and then."
Direct words of one of the creators.
So yes, their appeal is entirely intentional.
>>
>>29108690
because you're a pedophile.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.