[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Gamefreak manage to justify the shitheap known as Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wally.jpg (71KB, 857x511px) Image search: [Google]
wally.jpg
71KB, 857x511px
How did Gamefreak manage to justify the shitheap known as Gen 6 with just this one character?
>>
File: aseas.gif (1MB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
aseas.gif
1MB, 250x150px
>train a Gardevoir all game, give it a mega stone
>final fight with him before the league
>he sends out his Gallade
>pop the mega evolution there
>it's now Mega-Gardevoir vs. Mega-Gallade
>1-shot him while the anime-ass fight music goes on

They made Wally a lot better in ORAS, I'll give them that
>>
>>29107683
They made him a lot girlier and fuckable
>>
>>29107683
The worst part about it is the moment when you realise you can OHKO him with fairy-type move.
>>
>>29107422
I think the switch from sprites to models, as well as his new themes, really made his character progression much more noticeable.
>>
>Get to Battle Resort
>Spend days beating Super Multibattle with Wally as my partner since it feels like the natural progression of us becoming the best together
>After that he talks about how I'm Hoenns top trainer and the Maison monument is built in my honor

I really wish Gamefreak would have put some attention to detail here, it would have been great if the Maison rematch was you fighting as equals if you won together rather than him still trying to catch up to you
>>
>>29107422
Everything was grand and dandy until they made him a tryhard smogonshit in the postgame (and taking away his battle music).
I almost feel bad about crushing his dreams and watching him become a callous meta-humping fuckhead as he struggles to hold his ground against me.
>>
>>29107422
>finding gameplay footage because i forced myself to forget everything about this disgrace gen

>dumb niggers talking in almost every video
>the one with the simplest title is the only one without assholes trying to be more important than the game play footage by babbling their absolutely inane jabber over the footage

>music is generic
>wally is still shitty and boring
>everything dies to fairy moves

What the fuck why did you make me remember this?

Their choice of music was the worst this gen, other than the bland post game and easier than ever game.

How do you make pokemon easier? Its like they ask themselves this with every passing generation.
>>
I did not really like this kid but he had the hypest battle theme, it really let you know far he had come as a trainer, it just sounds confidant and powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sX_54hHcEE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.