[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostalgiafags ruined Pokemon. It's thanks to them that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: season14_logo_169_en.jpg (59KB, 588x331px) Image search: [Google]
season14_logo_169_en.jpg
59KB, 588x331px
Nostalgiafags ruined Pokemon.

It's thanks to them that GameFreak refuse to make more than 85 new Pokemon per gen due to the complaints that BW received.

They're the reason why megas exist and shit up the meta. They're the reason why Alola's roster is being padded up with regional variances of Kanto recolors. They're the reason why the franchise is dying, and the best part of it is, they don't even plan on acknowledging Pokemon's existence outside of their shitty Pay2Play Original 150 Cell Phone walking simulator.

Thanks, Kantoddlers for single handedly destroying my favorite franchise.
>>
>>29106195
Pokemon black and white produced the most offbeat strange looking pokemons ever.
>>
>>29106195
If it wasn't for Gen 1, Pokémon wouldn't even exist. Stop being so ungrateful.
>>
I blame the genies.
>>
>>29106310
is it ungrateful to want sequels that actually live up to Gen 1 instead of hanging out in its shadow?
>>
Gen 5 is the only one where I didn't used the route 1 bird till the end, because there was a lot more interesting monsters to choose form.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.