[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following are confirmed and canon: Kanto: - Protagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22

File: B2W2_Male_player_anime_3.png (471KB, 835x469px) Image search: [Google]
B2W2_Male_player_anime_3.png
471KB, 835x469px
The following are confirmed and canon:

Kanto:
- Protagonist is Red
- He picks Charmander
>Source: GSC, HGSS, Origins, Generations (ep. 3)

Johto:
- Protagonist is Ethan
>Source: Generations (ep. 4)

Hoenn:
- Protagonist is Brendan
>Source: ORAS AT, Generations (ep. 7)

Sinnoh:
- Nothing is confirmed

Unova:
- BW protagonist is unconfirmed
- B2W2 protagonist is Nate
- Nate's starter is Oshawott
- Rosa's starter is Snivy
>Source: B2W2 AT

Kalos:
- Nothing is confirmed

Okay?
>>
None of this is canon you fucking faggot
>>
>>29101971
Nate starter is Tepig, you retard.

And red got the other 2 starters in both GSC & HGSS
>>
>>29101971
>he picks Bulbasaur

>literally every media but Origins

He has a FUCKNG BULBASAUR IN THE FIRST EPISODE
>>
This is not canon to the anime
>>
File: Really.jpg (65KB, 290x354px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
65KB, 290x354px
>>29101999
Listen to the trips man.

Generations confirms nothing.

There no such thing as a confirmed Protag or a confirmed starter.
>>
>>29101999
trips of truth
>>
>>29102036
>There no such thing as a confirmed Protag or a confirmed starter.
Agree. Everything is open-ended and meant to be that way.

However, I do think Generations is canon in everything else. These side-stories are things that happened in the games' universe.
>>
>>29101999
>>29102036
Why does canon piss so many people off? It doesn't disregard or invalidate the choices you personally made as a player.

Go prance with Zinnia and her alternate universes if it bothers you so.
>>
>>29101971
>Generations
>canon

No.
>>
i dont believe there is such thing as canon in pokemon. it's all different ideas presented within a common universe. your headcanon is as valid as whatever nintendo portrays
>>
>>29102111
What if my headcanon is that Leaf is the Hoenn protagonist that started with a Chimchar?
Is this possible within the context of the "common Pokémon universe"?
>>
File: I... I beat Lance.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
I... I beat Lance.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
>>29102066
They are different canons that are separate from each other and to think something confirmed in one means its confirmed in all others is literally retarded.

And no I am serious that would be retarded.

You probably think Lance helped in beating Team Rocket in Johto and didn't leave all the work to you.
>>
>>29101971
Red's starter is Pikachu in the games, Bulbasaur everywhere else, and Charmander only in Origins.
>>
>>29101971
If you want to talk about pure canon, refer to the first source material: the manga.

As far as I didnt want it, Bulbasaur is Red's first mon and pokedex entry of Bulbasaur being 1st has an actual history behind it.
>>
>>29101971
>source: Origins
>source: Generations
>source: AT

ha ha
>>
>>29102111
>your headcanon is as valid as whatever nintendo portrays

Ok, my headcanon is that Lance is in a relationship with Clair and that Wallace is a serial rapist.

Oh, and Flannery is Maxie's daughter. I suppose that makes sense as much as what Gamefreak does.
>>
>>29102516
>refer to the first source material: the manga

Why are specialfags so fucking conceited? Why do they call it **THE** manga?
>>
>>29101971
Go watch the b2w2 trailer again you uneducated fuck nate used emboar and his rival samurott
>>
File: image.png (335KB, 739x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
335KB, 739x467px
>>29102516
>If you want to talk about pure canon, refer to the first source material: the manga

Bullshit, Lance's character in Generations is much more in line with the games than Adventures.
>>
>>29102516
TheMangaB8 is by far my favorite bait
>>
>>29102516
>refer to the first source material: the manga
>First
>publication started a year after the games
>>
>>29103749
Not that anon. But is there even any other media iteration of Red beside the open-ended game at the time?
>>
>>29102516
>If you want to talk about pure canon, refer to the first source material: the manga.
>Bulbasaur is Red's first mon
>not Poliwhirl
Confirmed for not even reading the manga
>>
>>29102654
not really, they wanted to do this for pokemon, not for themselves, and kanto was overtaken by team rocket so it was basically a mexico/japan politically speaking, the easiest solution was to kill everyone
>>
>>29101971
Nate picked Tepig. In the trailer he faces Elesa with Emboar.
>>
>>29101971

Generations is only canon up itself
>>
>>29102018
>Red never picks Squirtle
>Ash wanted to use Squirtle

What did the writers mean by this?
>>
>>29102516
>>29105213
He started with Poliwag.
>>
>>29104427
Isn't there that old picture that has Red and Blue and the character that Leaf is based off of where Red had a Bulbasaur Blue had a Charmander and the girl had a Squirtle?
>>
>>29102516
The manga is irrelevant compared to the anime. It hasn't been referenced at all in the main games while Sun and Moon have Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>29101999
Since the anime's not canon to the games, nothing past Red is canon.
Red however was shown in G/S with Charizard, proving that he was the former protagonist and that he took Charmander
>>
>>29105856
When was he shown with Charmander and not the others?
>>
>>29101971
>Kanto:
>- Protagonist is Red
>- He picks Charmander
Stop being a faggot, the most canon starter is pikachu followed by bulbasaur.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>29101971
>Nate's starter is Oshawott

Also there is two Hoenns.
>>
File: IMG_20161013_053020.jpg (119KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161013_053020.jpg
119KB, 1136x640px
How do you guys deal with the fact that ash is more canon than generations?
>>
>>29102018
Pikachu is more comon tha bulbasaur as Red starter.

>>29105607
Brawl Red had Squirtle as starter.
>>
>>29102654
Are you sure that's not young Lysandre?
>>
>>29105522
>ep. 1 Red had Bulbasaur
>ep. 3 Blue had Blastoise
It even contradicts itself.
>>
>>29102198
origin its supposed to be the animated show of the original red and blue, denial cuck.
>>
>>29105624
Your starter is the one the professor gives to you.
>>
Why is Generations not canon? It's following the game events, and it's made by GameFreak.
They aren't even creating new events. They're literally just animating some stuff from the game.
>>
>- He picks Charmander
>Source: GSC, HGSS, Origins, Generations (ep. 3)

stopped reading there, completely wrong
>>
>>29101971
Generations and Origins are a different continuity. And I'm not sure how the BW2 trailer confirms Nate as the protagonist since it also shows Rosa battling Cheren. ORAS trailer isn't canon either since it shows May with both Torchic and Mudkip.
>>
>>29107220
Not in original promotional material

They constantly had Green use Charizard
>>
>>29102018
Literally named Trainer and has no face in the first episode. You retards are not capable of reading. It wasn't Red.
>>
>>29107535
Rosa is a NPC and Nate appears more in the trailer and doing plot related events.
>>
>>29105856
He had all three kanto final forms plus pikachu in gen 2, any of those could be the starter but considering yellow is the only game that lets you acquire all four without trading it seems reasonable to assume that pikachu is his starter, plus it's the single Pokemon gamefreak jerks off more than charizard
>>
>>29107535
Rosa exists in the games, as a battler.
May is the daughter of the Professor. Her getting the remaining Starter isn't far-fetched.
The trailers are literally just supposed to show the game, and they show Nate and Brendan in Protagonist roles.
>>
File: red teams.jpg (3MB, 1427x4883px) Image search: [Google]
red teams.jpg
3MB, 1427x4883px
>>29107578
Over the years more and more Reds started with Pikachu.
>>
>>29107607
>May is the daughter of the Professor. Her getting the remaining Starter isn't far-fetched.
Only it's never shown in the games at all and this is supposed to be what's canon to the games
>>
>>29107591
http://www.serebii.net/gs/red.shtml
For further reference note that pikachu has the highest level
>>
>>29107619
>the mascot of the franchise

No shit Sherlock
>>
File: 1429286120354.jpg (135KB, 1280x869px) Image search: [Google]
1429286120354.jpg
135KB, 1280x869px
>>29107619
>Ash
>Red
You can't have both, fucking retard.
>>
>>29105480
Except Lance also has a sadistic steak in Adventures and even tortures his enemies for the help of it. Face it, Adventures Lance is nothing like his other incarnations.
>>
File: Name_Selection_(Pokémon_Red).png (4KB, 160x145px) Image search: [Google]
Name_Selection_(Pokémon_Red).png
4KB, 160x145px
>>29107688
>>
Tbh I always name the protag after the game titles.
Silly yes but eh it werks.
Red
Gold
Emerald
Platinum
Black
White
Y
>>
>>29107734
Are you Richard...?
>>
>>29101971
>- He picks Charmander
game merchandise featured him with Bulbasaur
GSC and HGSS dont confirm anything.
Origin isnt part of the games and generations episode 1 has him with Bulbasaur.

>Okay?
All of this hinges on the trailers and generations being canon to the games. But, aside from Red having Charmander, it's ok.
Considering origins canon to the games is full retard tho.
Also, if B2W2 trailer counts, so does ORAS.
>>
>>29107657
If we go by only what's shown in the games, nothing will be canon. The trailers of the game show what to expect in the game. Taking something shown in them as canon should be fine. Especially since there's no reason not to.
>>
>>29107211
>Ash is more canon
>Giovanni disbands Team Rocket in both Generations and games
>In the anime he's still the head of Team Rocket

Yes man, the Ashnime is so faithful to the games :).
>>
>>29107480
>They're literally just animating some stuff from the game.
Actually, the point of generations is about untold stories. The shorts we had so far are about stuff that(suposedly) happened in the games but we didn't see. Or stuff we saw from another POV.
>>
>>29107758
There are multiple things suggesting Red picked Charmander. One obvious and unreliable thing would that he's literally named Red. Red has all three starters in GSC/HGSS, so it's possible that he had caught a wild Bulbasaur. Blue in Generations had a Blastoise.
>>
File: 50Keks.png (150KB, 321x384px) Image search: [Google]
50Keks.png
150KB, 321x384px
>>29107734
>Satoshi (Ash) is his own character
>Satoshi (Character) is based off of Red

Care to try again?
>>
>>29107832
>>29107276
>>
>>29107832
>There are multiple things suggesting Red picked Charmander.
And more suggesting Bulbasaur. Promotional or merchandise artwork about game's Red says Bulbasaur.

Origins is not supposed to be a statement on the games.
Blue having Blastoise in generations is the only thing that could confirm Charmander.
>>
>>29107872
>>29107832
>Red has all three starters in GSC/HGSS, so it's possible that he had caught a wild Bulbasaur
>>
Headcanon protags:
>Kanto
Red
>Johto
Gold/Ethan
>Hoenn
May
>Sinnoh
Dawn
>Unova
Hilbert
>Kalos
Serena
>>
>>29107764
Except when the trailer contradicts what's already in the game. There is no possible way for rival May to get both Torchic and Mudkip as a starter.
>>
>>29107893
>he had caught a wild Bulbasaur
Literally where.
>>
File: pokemon ape.jpg (136KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon ape.jpg
136KB, 482x700px
>>29105690
>>
>>29107926
No Nate nor Rosa?
>>
>>29107926
Swap Hoenn and Unova. Brendan and Hilda are canon.
>>
>>29107964
Fuck I forgot about them
>Unova 2
Rosa
I just wanted people to post their own headcanon.
>>
>>29107882
But the artwork also show Leaf, a character that doesn't exist. They're clearly early arts, and things have changed since then.
>>
>>29107993
If you change Rosa for Nate it becomes the most correct headcanon.
>>
>>29108005
> a character that doesn't exist
No character exist, this is a video game.

>They're clearly early arts, and things have changed since then.
So in a few years we can say it's not charmander because generations is old?
>>
>>29107949
Wherever Oak got them from. Red also had an Espeon, but you can't get that in RBGY. It makes sense in-universe, since he should be able to get an Espeon in Kanto.

>But they aren't obtainable in-game
Version exclusive aren't obtainable in-game either. That doesn't mean they don't exist in Kanto in-universe.
>>
>>29108029
Yeah. For hoenn and unova I am literally 50/50 on either protags. I just chose may and rosa to balence out the genders. I can go brendan, nate as well.
>>
>>29108060
>No character exist, this is a video game.
I wasn't talking about them exist in real. Leaf, a character shown in the art, did not exist in the games. That indicates the artwork is from before the games were finished.

>So in a few years we can say it's not charmander because generations is old?
If GF gives tells us Generation wasn't canon and that Bulbasaur was Red's starter, yes. But for now, that isn't the case.
>>
>>29108153
>That indicates the artwork is from before the games were finished.
It's still game artwork, but valid point.

>If GF gives tells us Generation wasn't canon and that Bulbasaur was Red's starter, yes.
It's already arguable if generations is canon. Not to mention Red had Bulbasaur in one episode of it.(inb4 trainer)
>>
>>29107993
>I just wanted people to post their own headcanon.
okay

Kanto: Red
Johto: Gold
Hoenn: May
Sinnoh: Dawn
Unova: Both
Unova 2: Rosa
Kalos: Neither
>>
>>29108200
I'd say that episode 1 was more of an intro of sorts, since too many thing that didn't happen were showed in that, but for the sake of the argument, let's assume it wasn't an intro.

Let's look at it this way, Red in GSC had all of the starters. Meaning that at some point, Red also caught Bulbasaur and Squirtle. There's no reason to think that wasn't in the beginning of the game.
>>
>>29108220
>Kalos: Neither
So shauna saves the region?
>>
The males are always the canon protagonist. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>29108306
>Red also caught Bulbasaur and Squirtle
Or Charmander

There's still the issue of the PWT merch saying Venusaur, and that's also a game reference.
>>
File: 1430378955579.jpg (36KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1430378955579.jpg
36KB, 500x707px
>>29108397
This. I thought they were going to be iffy with Gen III since May was incredibly popular, but nope, still went with Brendan.

Dawn is going to be shafted for Lucas next week. Suck it up now and face the music.
>>
>>29108397
Look at the protagonist's mother in DPP. Dawn is the protagonist.
>>
>>29108449
The mother isn't really evidence, since then one could make the argument that the father you never see could look more like Lucas.

That's pretty much why you almost always only have one parent.
>>
>>29108423
>Or Charmander
But Blue's Blastoise makes sense only if Red picked Charmander and caught Bulbasaur. This is the only choice that connects everything.

>There's still the issue of the PWT merch saying Venusaur, and that's also a game reference.
I don't know about this, so I've been avoiding this for a while now. Can you explain how this matters?
>>
>>29108491
Or maybe Red is the dick rival.
>>
File: 4675188_orig.jpg (231KB, 496x675px) Image search: [Google]
4675188_orig.jpg
231KB, 496x675px
>>29108491
>But Blue's Blastoise makes sense only if Red picked Charmander and caught Bulbasaur.
That's an argument that favors Charmander. It is not a bad one, but not a definitive one, since it requires assuming the intro doesnt count, that generations is canon in the games and that there is even a canon defined starter and they dont just throw whatever they want.

>Can you explain how this matters?
Merch that undoubtedly refers to game Red shows Venusaur.
>>
Red picked Bulbasaur in episode 1 of generations. What now OP?
>>
Blue having blastoise in generations is all the proof we need to determine Reds canon starter. Its Charizard. I assume Red and Blues teams will be different from hgss since they gave Blue a starter, however, the only way to determine this is if they show up again.
>>
>>29107832
Except Blue's name in Japan is Green
which wouldn't make sense considering he will always choose the starter that has the type advantage.

Their names don't have any bearing on the starter.
>>
well remake red is known with a Charmander, the orginal Red is known to start with a Bulbasaur with many promotional arts by Sugimori suggesting such as well as the fact that the games in japan were called Red and Green and the only way u could get that combination is to choose bulbasaur
>>
>>29108538
>merch
This is a flimsy argument though.
>>
>>29108650
>>29108538

>>29108777
How?
>>
I can't say much about any of the other protagonists, but I can say that Gen 1/Gen 3 Remake Kanto Characters are usually associated with 2 Starters:
Red is associated with Venusaur and Charizard
Blue/Green is associated with Chiarazard and Blastoise
Female MC/Leaf is associated with Blastoise and Venusaur
>>
well the old sugimori artworks and the promotional material for Pokemon Red and Green for Venusaur and Charizard and the recent pushing of Red and Blue having Charizard and Blastoise Respectively since the remake
>>
>>29108538
>it requires assuming the intro doesnt count
I was trying to say that Red probably just caught a Bulbasaur, since he has one later, so that the Intro can count and it would still make sense.

>Merch that undoubtedly refers to game Red shows Venusaur.
It also seems to shows Blue with Aerodactyl, a Pokemon he only uses in PWT, so I wouldn't take that as definitive evidence of Red's starter being Bulbasaur either.

In the end though, it doesn't really matter. I'm only having this argument because I believe Red picked the Red starter.
>>
>>29108800
They've used a kid dressed like Ash to promote Mega Ring toys but Ash never got Mega Evolution itself. Hell, Red used Origins but the anime used Alain to promote Mega Charizard X in the anime when they could've used Y.
>>
>>29102066
It's canonically canon to one universe out of millions

therefore, it's useless to say it's canon
>>
>>29108951
>Red used Charizard in Origins
Sorry. Phonefag here.
>>
>>29107288
Which means it's game canon, not anime canon, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29108901
>It also seems to shows Blue with Aerodactyl, a Pokemon he only uses in PWT
...and? He uses it in pwt so there`s no contradiction.
>so I wouldn't take that as definitive evidence of Red's starter being Bulbasaur either.
Every champion is shown with their ace mon except the two variable ones.

>In the end though, it doesn't really matter.
Agree on that.
>>
I think that at least at the time Red and Blue/Green were released, Red was intended to choose Bulbasaur, between artwork/merchandise and even the fact that Bulbasaur is first on the list (considering it certainly was not the first Pokemon created).

In more recent years, I believe they have been pushing Charmander more but I don't think Origins counts because they wanted to show off Megas and Charizard X is clearly their favorite.

Furthermore, while Generations 1 doesn't prove anything definitively, they still made the conscious choice to show him with Bulbasaur. But again, they also made the conscious choice to show Blue with Blastoise so...
>>
>>29109007
>...and?
My point was that they don't necessarily show the ace/starter Pokemon.

>Every champion is shown with their ace
Ace =/= Starter though.

>except the two variable ones
And that's the point. It doesn't really act as a confirmation for Red's Ace/Starter if it isn't consistently doing it for the rest.
>>
>>29109169
>Ace =/= Starter though.
This. Alder's starter actually died, yet they still show his current Acemon.
>>
>>29108901
But again, the name rule doesn't make sense because in Japan (the source), its Red and Green. And if Red chooses the red Pokemon, Green would choose the blue Pokemon
>>
File: 1474063522525.jpg (448KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474063522525.jpg
448KB, 720x720px
>>29101971
Every male character is canon, so you can add Lucas as the canon Sinnoh protagonist and Hilbert as the canon BW protagonist. Also, Calem as the canon Kalos protagonist and Elio as the canon SM protagonist.
>>
>>29107852
They are both different versions of the same character, Red's name was even Satoshi in G/S/C which is the name of Ash in the original anime.

They even have similar designs and Pokemon.
>>
>>29109243
Furthermore, the only way you could derive a pattern from their Japanese names would be if their name corresponded to the color of their opponents Pokemon as >>29108650
pointed out
>>
>>29108449
That means shit. Pokemon is a series for boys, the male protagonists are always the canon ones. The girls are just alternative scenarios at worst and pseudo-rivals at best.
>>
>>29109169
>>29109169
>>...and?
>My point was that they don't necessarily show the ace/starter Pokemon.
It happens in the champions whose canon teams we know of.
>>Every champion is shown with their ace
>Ace =/= Starter though.
Then why do you assume blue using blastoise in generations means he picked squirtle?
>>except the two variable ones
>And that's the point. It doesn't really act as a confirmation for Red's Ace/Starter if it isn't consistently doing it for the rest.
But it does.
>>
>>29102018
>the save file at the start says he has three entries already

I can guarantee you that he has all three
>>
>>29109558
This is a good point actually.

If Red could have Bulbasaur in addition to his starter, who says Blue used his starter to beat the league?
>>
File: 179006257[1].jpg (49KB, 265x384px) Image search: [Google]
179006257[1].jpg
49KB, 265x384px
Red with Bulbasaur
Green with Charmander
Blue with Squirtle
>>
Red with Bulbasaur
Green with Charmander
>>
Red with Ivysaur
>>
File: 1428720069317.jpg (29KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
1428720069317.jpg
29KB, 200x226px
>We're going to be shafted out of seeing Hilda and Hilbert animated AGAIN
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 2482682-7am2m2g[1].jpg (94KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
2482682-7am2m2g[1].jpg
94KB, 800x566px
Green with Charizard
>>
Red with Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle
Title: みーんな、ボクのトモダチさッ! (All of you are my friends!)

If anyone's curious, Red uses "Boku" to refer to himself in Japanese (likewise when speaking to Copycat), and Green uses Ore-sama and Ore.
>>
File: 20100313213559f5c.jpg (369KB, 1432x1026px) Image search: [Google]
20100313213559f5c.jpg
369KB, 1432x1026px
Red and Green with Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise behind them.

Also of note: The protagonist and rival weren't conclusively called Red and Green until Gen II when they were NPCs who you couldn't name. Before that, Game Freak had called Red "Satoshi" in magazines.
>>
And here's another card that I've never even seen before until now of Red with Charmander.

I still have yet to see him exclusively with anything from the Squirtle line.
>>
>>29101971
Of course they are canon in the Pokemon Generations universe. But nothing else.
>>
>>29109247
May is the canon character for Gen III games. Brendan was about contests.
>>
>>29111208
>>29111251
>>29111265
>>29111286
>>29111365
>>29111410
>>29111466
>he thinks the art is canon
>>
It's a "/vp/ doesn't know what canon means" episode!
>>
>>29111520
Don't be retarded. Contests are just filler girly garbage, Brendan is a male and therefore the Gen 3 protagonist.
>>
>>29111251
>>29111265
>>29111286
>>29111365
>>29111410
>>29111466
All these pictures have the cascade badge on Red

What does it mean?
>>
>>29111286
>Charizard's face
>Green has his ball upside-down
>that photo background
>>
>Gold boy's typhlosion not canon
>>
>>29107276
I think episode 1 was portraying Pokemon fans that started with the original Red/Blue and their journey throughout all the games released to this point. Hence the name "Trainer".

Episode 2 was a sidestory for Origins.
>>
>>29111550
>Charizardfag can't admit his starter isn't the true starter
>>
>>29111275
Hilbert will still appear as a cameo of some sort, though.
>>
>>29111641
It means he only has two badges.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.