[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow leakfags, how does it feel to be on the right side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

Fellow leakfags, how does it feel to be on the right side of /vp/ history?
>>
Feels great. Feels crazier to know just how damn long we've known the starter final evos without actually knowing they were legit.
>>
Fuck you and your stupid cat

It's like they are actively trying to have the worst fire evolution each time since infernape.
>>
Been pretty happy since I liked the evos for awhile now, even before they were confirmed real. I do feel a bit bad for those that wanted something else, but at some point you just have to know when to let go and move on.
>>
>>29094450
How does it feel to like literally the ugliest fucking design in the entire franchise?
>>
>>29094436
>Infernape
>bad

Kindly fuck off
>>
>>29094464
Fine I guess. I mean I did just say I was happy.
>>
>>29094464
Stay mad :^P
>>
>>29094436
It's been bad since Typhlosion. Infernape is the only other Fire stater with good design since Charizard.
Grass types though have been great in most generations, except 2 and 6.
The only shit Water starter is Samurott. The rest all look awesome.
>>
>>29094295
I'm just happy that shitty clown fakemon will never ever be real no matter how much /vp/ cries about it.

Rowlet3 and Popplio3 are great.
Feel sorry for the Litten3 crowd unless that's what they wanted
>>
>>29094593
Typhlosion was shit
>>
>>29094606
basically this

archer owl is cool as fuck but wrestler tiger instead of an actually interesting third form is the most disappointing thing about gen 7 so far
>>
>>29094502
I like infernape you dumdum. I actually like it way more than Blaziken, and even if Emboar was weird at the time, the fox and this retarded cat blew it all up.
>>
>>29094636
Yeah, that's why I said Infernape has been the only good Fire Starter since Charizard. Typhlosion is shit.
>>
>>29094636
Die
>>
>>29094664
>liking a stretched out yellow badger
Typhlosion ruined the Cyndaquil line
>>
>>29094693
(You)
>>
>>29094664
Typhlosion is shit though. There's nothing good about it.
>>
>>29094295
>Owl 3 being that tall

please, it'll be lucky to be even half that height
>>
Why do people like these things? This is the worst starters ever. Not one of them is good or redeems the trio.
>>
File: Litten3.jpg (1MB, 1904x1804px) Image search: [Google]
Litten3.jpg
1MB, 1904x1804px
>>29094436
But we're getting the best fire starter this gen.
>>
I was a denial fag for a while now, but I will accept my fate. I am slowly warming up to the tiger.
>>
>>29094295
wait im lost how were these confirmed?
>>
Feels good, I've been a firm believer that they were real wver since the E3 demo where Popplio learned Disarming Voice. They are easily the best set of starter evos in the series.
>>
>>29094785
Because people like different things. What's even the point of asking these types of questions?
>>
>>29094785
I kinda like the Owl.
>>
>>29094593
Samurott honestly isn't that bad. It doesn't look like an otter though. And the transition from Dewott could have been done better. Also wouldn't have minded if it was water/fighting.

Anyways I feel happy that they're real but only really because it means denialfags will be BTFO. Retards suck but arrogant retards are even worse.
>>
>>29095015
It actually looks like a giant otter apparently. Didn't even know about them before /vp/ but Pokemon can teach you about a lot of different animals and things.
>>
>>29094785

Because people like what you don't like. Why are you such a faggot that asks stupid questions? And Gen. 5 will always be the worst.
>>
>>29094295
Don't get cocky, OP. Remember what happened to "anime only Zygarde" and "Ash wins the league" fags.

Wait til the datamine, then you can gloat
>>
>>29094295

I'd rather be on the wrong side but right. Like every time in history.
>>
>>29095745
>things that have no grounding in reality are comparable to things that do
whatever you say, faggot, I will enjoy my chalice filled with your tears
>>
>>29094797
I like how this fanart is completely off-model and proportions compared to the true LuchaLitten

>LuchaLitten is so shit all fanart has to fix his wonky proportions in order to look good
>>
>>29095814
who are you quoting?
>>
>>29094295
Bittersweet because it's cool to be right, but on the other hand LuchaLitten and Poppmaid are absolutely fucking awful

Rowlet made it out like a bandit
>>
>>29095819
your mom last night as I was pounding her from behind
>>
>>29095773
My tears will be _your_ tears numbnuts. We're on the same side. But I've seen enough victory threads end in disaster to want to err on the side of caution.
>>
>last few gen releases had a lot of shitflinging on /vp/ but it turned out fun anyway
>this gen is all just "WAAAA THESE LEAKS ARE FAKE WAAA A FIRE/FIGHTING TYPE RAPED MY ASSHOLE DRY SO I'M BITTER WAAAAAAAAA"
/vp/ is dogshit.
>>
>>29095843
did you just assume my mom's gender?
>>
>>29095850
who are you quoting?
>>
>>29094648
saying 'the worst since x' means that x is now the 2nd worst.
>>
>>29095850
don't worry, true pokemon fans know that these are the best starters we've ever had. ignore the underage newfags and genwunners.
>>
How can u be proud of these butt-ass ugly, not fitting in this gen starters. :/
>>
>>29095883
Lel have been in pokemon from the very beginning, these third stages are awfull.
>>
>>29095883
But these arent Hoenn's starters anon
>>
>>29095887
>:/
>>>/gamefaqs/
>>
>>29095866
I mean, it's pretty clear who I'm quoting. I even used quotation marks alongside meme arrows just for you.
>>
>>29094295
I'm on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong side.
>>
>>29095883
>hmm yeah Masuda-senpai, penetrate my asshole harder oooh
>>
>>29094295
Pretty bad considering the ratio of good Fire starters to shitty ones is now skewed towards shitty.
>>
>>29094797
pic not related
>>
>>29095900
>>29095922
fraud pokemon fans getting triggered lol
>>
>>29095091
You didn't know about otters?
>>
>>29094295
>tfw believed in wottergate
>tfw believed in no es fake, es lucha
>tfw leakfag
feels fucking good man
>>
I knew it seemed too legit to be fake...eh, maybe luchalitten will grow on me. For now, I'm gonna have a cigarette and contemplate what could'be been.
>>
File: srs.jpg (20KB, 189x250px) Image search: [Google]
srs.jpg
20KB, 189x250px
This will either be the first time I box a starter, or I'll have to go with popplimaid or suck up my honor and go with that fire cat fuck. The owl looks like ass to me.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.