[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss things about the new leaks. Now that we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Corocoro10.12.jpg (764KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Corocoro10.12.jpg
764KB, 2048x1536px
Let's discuss things about the new leaks. Now that we've got some new info, let's try to figure some things out. Any little details that can be had from the images. I'll try to post some background on locations to try and help.
>>
>>29094205
Why is Pikipek there?
>>
surely someone here speaks moonrunes
>>
>>29094205
There's small bit of the next page next to Grimer that looks to be also pokémon related but none of the otherness scans have that part on them and no one knows what it is.
>>
File: Hauori City.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hauori City.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
Maybe some lore stuff as well. The first town, the step in for the Capital of Honolulu is called Hauori City. Roughly translated Haoli city or foreigner city. It makes sense due to Hawaii being mixed as fuck with Honolulu being the main populace center/ tourist slut. You also just move their, so that's a plus.
>>
>>29094218
This entire page set is about encountering early route/game pokemon, including Tapu and crabrawler
>>
File: IMG_0968.jpg (617KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.jpg
617KB, 1536x2048px
>>29094243
It isn't in the OP but you mean this?
>>
>>29094263
Anything on its evolution?
>>
File: Irima, Ilima, Liam.png (251KB, 314x336px) Image search: [Google]
Irima, Ilima, Liam.png
251KB, 314x336px
Irima/ Ilima pronounced Liam in spanish, is most likely a boy. Ilima is also the name of the official plant of Oahu, the irl basis for melemele island. He's confirmed to be the first trial captain. We can probably assume that he's the normal type trial.
>>
>>29094313
Looks like a faggot.
>>
>>29094286
Nope, all we know is that it has two from the dex.
>>
>>29094205
What does it say about Rockruff?
>>
>>29094313
look at that vest and his hand harness thing. this guy handles birds. likely has a noctowl
>>
>>29094405
>Noctowl

Do I even need to say it?
>>
Pokemon Refresh is a lot bigger than we think, and going by the dex entries for some of these Pokemon it seems like it will be integral in many of their evolutions by bonding with them and helping them overcome some kind of a complex/problem and breaking down their walls to get close to them

1. Dartrix has a dex entry that states "At times, this Pokémon feels so bothered by its dirty or ruffled feathers that it can’t focus on battle. When it loses its focus, it sometimes even retires from the battle on the spot! It’s up to each Trainer to help Dartrix overcome this troublesome stage. If this Pokémon is with a Trainer who helps it through, its strength will grow hugely!"

2. Type Null evolves only when it grows to trust a trainer fully, most likely due to being accepted for what it is

3. I post it that Mimikyu will also have some kind of sheetless stage when the bonds are maxed out
>>
File: Fairy Tern.jpg (21KB, 736x477px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tern.jpg
21KB, 736x477px
Now for the fringe theory. Ilima is probably based in or around the city due to his attire.
The official bird of Honolulu is called the fairy tern. They're pretty proud of it because for some reason the seabird nests in large numbers only on remote islands and the capital city. Ilima is also a lei plant, albeit there are actually a shit ton of lei plants so comfey.
You should also be greeted with a lei when you arrive, so if the stereotypes add up, he could be fairy. Also is think that Gumshoos was at around second gym leader levels, so that's a thing.
video I guess
https://youtu.be/RdDkatpLDNo
>>
>>29094405
>>29094537
Well, I should've refreshed before I posted.
>>
Any persian leaks?
>>
>>29094313
Considering GameXplain stated the first trial was fighting totem Gumshoos, this is pretty much confirmed.
>>
File: DAM SON.jpg (87KB, 511x606px) Image search: [Google]
DAM SON.jpg
87KB, 511x606px
>>29094246
Isn't Haole a racial slur against white people in Hawaii? Is Japan not aware of this?
>>
>>29094205
So muk or meowth is version exclusive?
>>
>>29094646
>Japanese
>caring what other races do or think
>thinking that other races even really can think
>>
>>29094313
He's going to be Fairy, not Normal
>>
>>29094646
Haole is just slang for white people, not really racist
>>
>>29094646
There really weren't many foreigners aside from whites during contact, so the name just stuck. All foreigners are technically haole. The butthurt simply gave that distinction to the whites. If it makes you feel better, blacks are called popolo which means black berry. I don't think the asians got a name that stuck. They usually just used the individual monikers like Jap/ Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc. Then again asian majority and generally not getting to malicious. Just pass it off as low class banter unless it's a drunk samoan. Also the japs don't care and the Hawaiian linguists probably hate the slang. It's more attributed to pidgin english nowadays.
>>
>>29094716
Oh okay.

So it's less "Niggerville" and more "Crackertown."
>>
>>29094205
>Milotic cameo in new sun and moon anime trailer.
Most likely we will get to see Milotic in the games.
>>
File: Fairy Tern Honolulu.jpg (40KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tern Honolulu.jpg
40KB, 500x646px
>>29094637
Well fug. I was enjoying my deepest lore.
>>
>>29094874
I wonder how they'll pull off the feebas bullshit this time around.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.