[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what is the Chamber of Emptiness? >what's the meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>what is the Chamber of Emptiness?
>what's the meaning behind the mysterious message at Lumiose City?
>what was Zygarde's role in relation Yveltal and Xerneas?
>what happened to Lysandre?
>what happened to Team Flare; Malva is around and loyal to Lysandre and Team Flare.
>who is the spooky woman in Lumiose City?
>what was the point of the spooky house near Laverre?
>what was inside the locked power plant door on Route 13?
>what were Yveltal's and Xerneas's roles in regarding the Kalos war?
>who is AZ's brother?
>what was the neighboring region that Kalos was fighting against and why?
>why does Professor Sycamore give up at the Tower of Mastery?
>what is Southern Kalos like?
>why isn't AZ's Floette in Sun and Moon but the Zygarde cells are despite Zygarde's dex entry specifically stating it's meant to protect the ecosystem of Kalos?

So many questions unanswered... Gen 6 had so much potential to be amazing and unforgettable, but GameFreak fucked up hard.
>>
These kind of unanswered questions make me wonder if they ever planned a Pokemon Z but scrapped it early on.
>>
Pretty obvious that Z is coming after S/M. Otherwise we wouldn't have all this Zygarde shit coming either.
>>
The Chamber of Emptiness was just where you got the Banette Mega Stone.
>>
>>29092588
...aight nigga
>>
>>29092304
it
all
comes
together
>>
My theory:

>they planned Pokémon X,Y, Z and ORAS
>all at the same time
>so they made XY with some issues
>so they made ORAS again with some issues
>them last year all the merchandising with Zygarde and his forms and the movie
>but they had to make a totally new game to the 20th anniversary
>so they cancelled Pokémon Z
>they can´t cancell the anime itself because it is expensive
>so they put a Zygarde role at Sun and Moon
>the rest of Zygarde role was expalined by the anime
>but the rest didn´t

i still don´t realize the true about the Pokémon Z and why it has been cancelled. Maybe some anons can help me to figure out
>>
>>29093139
There are references to Sun and Moon in XY. Z was never an idea that made it very far if ever even considered.
>>
>>29092577
They probably did scrap something considering ORAS was released a year later than the RSE anniversary. I'm guessing it had something to do with wanting to release a new main series game every two years instead of what happened back in 2003-2007.
>>
>>29093139
>believing there was ever going to be a third version
>believing there will ever BE third versions again
>believing third versions are a good idea
>believing there is any pattern in development ever since Gen 5, the generation where we got TWO generations on a single device and also had SEQUEL versions to a game
>>
>>29093203
maybe, but they scrapped out something in the way. There are many issues in both games of sixth generation... (issues in the plot and others in the gameplay) usually this could be fixed by a Pokémon Z. Probably the developement of ORAS, XY and SM was all at the same time.
>>
it's really bizarre that sun and moon have such a large emphasis on zygarde
>>
>>29093247
the plot was so incomplete. A ''third'' game was the only solution, got?
>>
>>29092304
>what was the neighboring region that Kalos was fighting against and why?
It was Orre
>>
>>29093309
A lot was left incomplete or half-assed due to the fact that the staggering majority of work put into X and Y was invested into converting over 700 pokemon into 3D as well as animating them all. As much as I wanted other things to matter like the story, the truth of the matter is that it really doesn't in the end. X and Y was pushed out as "good enough", all that matters is that every pokemon is now in 3D and these models are future proofed for use in other games for YEARS to come.
>>
Imagine going back in time to XY's release and telling people there isn't going to be another Kalos game, this is literally it. Would anyone believe it?

Also what about project AZOTH in ORAS?

Why is Gen6 such an unfinished mess?
>>
>>29093369
Yeah, look the models of SM is the sabe. That would explain a lot.
>>
>>29093379
BECAUSE

IT
ALL
COMES
TOGETHER
>>
wow imagine go back in time, back to 2013 and say all this. Nobody would ever accept.
>>
>>29093390
what
>>
>>29093478
the models of the Pokémon in sun and moon is the same as XY, for the Pokémon that already exists. So, the efforts that GF put in make all these models could explain the lack of a plot in XY and some others issues.
>>
>>29093519
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Games like SM were the endgoal, Gen VI was only a stepping stone to really get the ball rolling and focus development on things that weren't as basic as creating models for hundreds of pokemon.
>>
>>29093565
And that would explain the lack of Pokémon in 6th generation too.
>>
>>29093203
Maybe they just wanted Z, then SM, but they had to skip Z.
I firmly believe they made XY planning on a Z, but had to scrap it.
>>29093331
Orre's under Unova, since it's based on Nevada.
>>
>>29093731
But why scrap a ''Pokémon Z'' that way? This is the true mistery.
>>
>>29094053
Mystery, anon.
And nobody knows.
>>
>>29094053
Maybe they scrapped Pokemon Z and rushed ORAS to meet the deadline on Sun and Moon, their 20th anniversary project. Considering how big the push is for the 20th anniversary, I can easily buy them considering just getting this out on time to be a higher priority than a third version and some remakes.
>>
>>29094116
And if is true, i doubt that GF will let us know about what hpned
>>
>>29092304
>>what is the Chamber of Emptiness?
An empty chamber. They told you exactly what it was.

>>what was the neighboring region that Kalos was fighting against and why?
Nobody knows, since they got nuked off the map li-- Japan.

>>29092304
>>what is the Chamber of Emptiness?
>>what's the meaning behind the mysterious message at Lumiose City?
>>what was Zygarde's role in relation Yveltal and Xerneas?
Zygarde appeared in Kalos because Yveltal/Xerneas being released was enough of a disturbance to register as a "blip" on Zygarde's radar. The worst passed, but it was still checking to be safe.
>>
>>29094356
Oh, shit that post got fucked up. Let me try again
>>
>>29094356
>>what's the meaning behind the mysterious message at Lumiose City?
I don't know this part, unfortunately.

>>what happened to Lysandre?
Dead in a pile of rubble. Unless you played X, in which case he is alive, maimed, and buried under rubble.

>>what happened to Team Flare; Malva is around and loyal to Lysandre and Team Flare.
Malva played the politician and denied all involvement.

>>who is the spooky woman in Lumiose City?
Hellen. She is an ordinary woman who dresses up like a creeper as a hobby.

>>what was the point of the spooky house near Laverre?
To make money off of dumb kids.

>>what was inside the locked power plant door on Route 13?
Electrical equipment, and janitorial supplies.

>>what were Yveltal's and Xerneas's roles in regarding the Kalos war?
Exactly the same as Lysandre had planned. Hook it up to a battery, absorb that Pokepower, then murderfuck everything. (Only the events of Y are canon. X is fucking retarded)

>>who is AZ's brother?
A regular hobo. Without the power of the great weapon, he never became a giant. His descendants shouldered the burden of their sins, and were forever homeless. Emma is a descendant.

>>why does Professor Sycamore give up at the Tower of Mastery?
Because Professor Sycamore is a hack and a fraud. He barely qualifies as a professor. His research into mega evolution would have completed years ago if he had, I dunno ASKED ONE OF TEN PEOPLE THAT APPARENTLY HAVE MEGA-POKEMON.

>>what is Southern Kalos like?
Disappointing

>>why isn't AZ's Floette in Sun and Moon but the Zygarde cells are despite Zygarde's dex entry specifically stating it's meant to protect the ecosystem of Kalos?
AZ's Floette probably didn't know its master was still alive/where he was, but saw it on live television and showed up. 3000 years is a long time to let bygones be bygones.
>>
Z will happen.
>>
>>29094425
>>>why isn't AZ's Floette in Sun and Moon but the Zygarde cells are despite Zygarde's dex entry specifically stating it's meant to protect the ecosystem of Kalos?
>AZ's Floette probably didn't know its master was still alive/where he was, but saw it on live television and showed up. 3000 years is a long time to let bygones be bygones.
As for why Zygarde is in Alola, it is possible that whatever crises tha Alola region will face will be on such a scale that it also endangers Kalos.
Now, Why it didn't show up in gen 4 when Palkia/Dialga were going to ctrl+alt+delete the world is beyond me (it didn't exist yet), but whatever.
>>
>>29094356
>>29094374
>>29094425
>>29094495
As you can guess, I'm not in the best shape to be writing. G'night!
>>
>>29092304
XY was an experiment
>>
>>29092304
>>29092304
>>29092304

>implying this won't all be in Sun and Moon

come on, anon. Zygarde is in the game, when have they ever stuck the region trio keeper in another gen? They're just trying to pull another BW2, this time in another gen
>>
I'd happily let that all stay a mystery as long as the strange souvenir got solved
>>
>>29093139
Paris attacks
>>
>>29092588
Right, because they're gonna release a game of the previous generation right after a new generation, especially if that new generation already covered everything important about the old one - Zygarde.

Yes, that makes so much sense, to have all kinds of Zygarde shit in SM and then still release Z.
>>
>>29096096
>previous generation
If it's after SM, it would still be Gen VII, it would just take place in Kalos.
>>
>>29092304
>implying S/M isn't a sequel to X/Y
>>
>>29092588
Fucking regard. Enjoy the (you)
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.