[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get Sun or Moon? I like blue and usually never get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Should I get Sun or Moon?

I like blue and usually never get the red versions but i did get omega ruby and Y. is moon the fag version or cool version this time?
>>
I'm getting moon. I like the legendary and I really like the new design for alola Meowth. If you do have some friends and they're getting sun you can always do some trading with them.
>>
>>29089956
Pretty fucking cool

>inb4 hurr 1th and 2nd versions decide muh Red and Blue games!
>>
>>29089956
Moon is looking to be the fag version. It has a fucked up day/night cycle, and New Pokemon Trial vs Totally new Raticate trial are good indicators. It might change, depending on what else gets revealed, but that is how it looks now.
>>
>is moon the fag version.

If you have to ask, just get moon.
>>
>>29089956
I guess sun is the "red" version while moon is the "blue" version. So yes like always mainstream will probably take the red version with the cool lion on the cover while edgy katana wielders rather tend to take the "dark and more mature" moon version. I'll probably take moon too though
>>
>>29089956
pokemon Y was the blue version
Get sun
>>
>>29090014
i havent read up on the new gen so i dont know the differences or what you mean by aloha but ill take your word the legendary is better. ill easily get both legendaries anyways in global trades

>>29090015
ok

>>29090037
>it has a fucked up day/night cycle
well so do i does it matter? even if i didnt would it matter?

>>29090055
okay m8 i probably will.

>>29090109
yes you got it. i do like the color blue more snd these fire pokemon are getting a little cliche
>>
>>29090146
if we go by A and B

then yes Y was blue. but X was actually covered in blue and the legendary was blue while the red legendary was on Y. they basically switched the old red blue ruby sapphire format. now its back to the same
>>
>>29090155
>>it has a fucked up day/night cycle
>well so do i does it matter? even if i didnt would it matter?
I just mean Sun is the base version, and Moon is the one that they started fiddling with shit on to make it a second version.
>>
>>29090214
I see I thought they were both entirely similar
>>
>>29090282
sure they make two entirely similar games and sell them on the market under two different names. Genius.
>>
>>29090208
Yea you're right, however I don't pick the red versions of the games because they're red. I pick them because they just 'feel right'. I couldn't play sapphire before ruby, or pearl before diamond, or Y before X. The colors are less important than the A B pattern you mentioned.
>>
>>29090316
they usually are pretty similar
>>
>>29090369
Thats a good way of looking at it
>>
>>29090369
The one that gets me to this day is Diamond and Pearl. Pearl just feels more right, but Diamond is the one everyone got.
>>
I'm doing Sun. The legendary just looks too bad ass to pass up. I just hope my favorite 1st gens are available in Sun...Namely Bellsprout, so I can get a Victreebell, Hitmonlee, and Abra.

When do you think a list of exclusives per version will be available?
>>
There's not such thing as fag or cool version

There's a thing called Faggot who think theres a superior version
>>
>>29090853
Sales beg to differ.
>>
>>29090873
Democracy is a joke man
>>
>>29090894

It's all a big conspiracy man. It's all the illusion of choice. The gov't is behind it all.

You just turn 15?
>>
>>29090109
This post proves more than anything Sun is the contrarian tryhard version. Get it if you want to pretend normie shit is cool I guess. I think that's more faggy than anything. The night cycle isn't really that bad. We don't really know much that's different besides legendaries, Lycanroc, and monkies. Midnight Lycanroc has been shat on to hell and back but I've grown to like it more than Midday. Our monkey has the more useful move but there's merits to Passimian as well. Our legendary's typing could be better but as far as how it looks I'd take it over Solgaleo any day.
>>
I'm getting Moon because I have a raging boner for Lunaala
>>
>>29090990
Please be a falseflagger. Get Sun instead you make us look bad.
>>
>>29091012
Eat a nigger dick, brochacho.
>>
Sun is for barafags, because it has UB02 absorption, solgaleo, passimian.
Moon is for waifufags because of UB02 beauty and lunaala.
Pick your poison.
>>
>>29091066
Answer is to wait for Pokemon: Eclipse.
>>
The only thing I like more in Sun than Moon is SunDog. Probably won't even use Rockruff anyway so
>>
>>29091104
I'm still waiting for grey
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.