[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are female Pokemon (that can breed) constantly ovulating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: what-happens-during-ovulation.png (99KB, 634x360px) Image search: [Google]
what-happens-during-ovulation.png
99KB, 634x360px
So are female Pokemon (that can breed) constantly ovulating? Additionally do they experience Oogenesis throughout their lifespan?
>>
>>29089751
We know how the egg gets there. Nobody has even seen a Pokemon lay an egg. They just appear.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 750x500px
>>29089790
Mythical stork Pokemon confirmed.
>>
>>29089790

Chansey lays eggs daily according to the dex
>>
Its a game
>>29089751
>>
>>29089886
thats no reason to have immersive poke sex
>>
If you wanna try and apply some logic to the games, the I n games, yes, they would constantly be ovulating and producing ovum. How a Pokemon's ovaries don't run dry, I don't know, but they just don't. Perhaps giving birth triggers ovulation again hence why they can lay so many eggs. Or maybe they use magic or some shit to produce the eggs; I don't know, it's Pokemon.

If you approach the question imaging Pokemon as real creatures though, no. All female Pokemon would probably have different periods where they ovulate for a short time during a mating season or estrus cycle like how real animals are.
>>
>>29089904
They dont even have holes to put your dick on
>>
>>29089751
Not actually proven that pokemon lay eggs.
>>
>>29089835
I like this idea!
>>
File: contradictions.jpg (131KB, 514x1434px) Image search: [Google]
contradictions.jpg
131KB, 514x1434px
>>29089932
>>29089835
>>29089790
>>29089953
I wouldn't worry about stuff in the games.

contradictions.
>>
>>29089952

Stuff in the games contradiction each other. just enjoy game and pay it no mind.
>>
>>29089751
Neither ovulation nor oogenesis exist in the pokemon world. That's like asking "does 4chan exist in the pokemon world?" - no, nothing other than what we've seen can be said to exist.
>>
File: error.jpg (161KB, 400x1418px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
161KB, 400x1418px
>>29090116

Just contradictions
>>
>>29090011
>Mew gave birth.
Where in that sentence, does it mention someone actually witnessing mew giving birth?
>>
>>29090206

Fuji saw Mew gave birth to Mewtwo.
>>
>>29090011
>>29090180
>Mew gave birth to mewtwo
Diary could be a childs, and to explain the creation of mewtwo through science they told the kid mew "gave birth". Contradiction erradicated now BTFO
>>
>>29089835
Delibird could have been the stork pokémon but no. Nope. Santa.
>>
>>29090243

Fuji record all of Mew actions and etc in the Pokémon Mansion journals.

They been with Mew for months.
>>
>>29090243

This idea comes from the anime based on the games

However, it is false

In the first games, and their remakes (the only games in the series with any focus on the story of this particular pokemon) there is a burned down mansion/laboratory

In it are the diaries of the scientists who experimented on Mewtwo

It details their following Mew in the wild

One of them contains this exact statement

"Mew gave birth. We named the newborn Mewtwo"

None of the Pokedex entries conflict with this either, saying M2 is the result of gene manipulation and recombination. It's Mew's genetically altered offspring, not a clone. At least according to direct statements by the game.
>>
>>29090243
It's Dr. Fuji's journal.

>>29090444
Do you think mewtwo had its genes altered before or after being born?
>>
>>29090602

Zzzzzzz
>>
Where does all the water come from with water based attacks like water gun and hydro pump?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.