[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets paralyzed on the first attack on a static pokemon >takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 2a6.jpg (59KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.jpg
59KB, 500x364px
>gets paralyzed on the first attack on a static pokemon
>takes a critical hit on the first high critical ratio move hit
>takes a critical hit when i can perfectly still take two hits of the same move before being ko'd

And you, /vp/? Are you the unlucky bastard or the extremely lucky kinda guy?
>>
File: 1476237767414.gif (23KB, 170x199px) Image search: [Google]
1476237767414.gif
23KB, 170x199px
>>29084505
>Use Leaf Blade
>lol thunderwave
>Enemy used supersonic
>focus energy
>double kick
>lol critical hit on both

Cowards.
>>
I'm generally ok luck wise, except when it comes to infatuation
Fuck infatuation
>>
>>29084505
The only thing I'm usually really unlucky with is Scald.

I NEVER get the burns that I need from it. And everyone complains about it burning too much.
>>
>>29084505
My whole team got fissure swept in the Maison once
>>
>>29085309
>once
that's not bad luck considering it was at the Maison
>>
>Paralyze has a 25% chance of preventing you from taking a turn.
>Spend the next 10 turns doing fucking nothing.

Every time.
>>
It's usually all or nothing for me. Either I'm the luckiest bastard in the world and will have every status move last 5+ turns/ every other move be a crit, or the rng gods will smite me personally and have me lose in the most bullshitty manner. The most humiliating was losing to that water dick in the Kalos e4, I had 3 goddamn counters and none of them could save me. Every single move he made was goddamn crit.
>>
File: 1468188400003.png (316KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1468188400003.png
316KB, 600x583px
>>29084505
>30%=50% for Paralyze or Flinching for you
>Scald not burning is the exception
>Regularly just attacks that set-up wall, knowing the crit is imminent
>Can spam Shadow Ball at walls, because the Sp.Def drop procs every other ball.
>Citizen Snips gets evasion early almost every time
>Faced with a situation where I could switch out and salvage the match, or else bet on Rock Slide missing, and Flame Thrower burning at the same time
>Take that chance and profit

>play randoms on Showdown
>Get a team with 2 ubers
>Other guy gets shitmons, meme-teams, and lesser legendaries
>Every fucking time

I am that fucking guy. My HA must be Serene Grace, and I have a perma +1 Evasion and Accuracy buff. If only my luck in Pokemon transferred somewhere more important.
>>
>You Pokemon fell asleep!
>Your Pokemon is sleeping!
>Your Pokemon woke up!

>The opponent's Pokemon fell asleep!
>The opponent's Pokemon woke up!
>>
File: 1452547240566.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452547240566.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>need the planets to align and all variables to go on your way to win that impossible battle
what`s her name /vp/?
>>
>>29085601
I am prone to pointless freezes. Like, my Pokemon freezes all the fucking time, but it always thaws instantly.
>>
>>29085264

I'm convinced the failure rate for infatuation is much higher than 50%
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.