[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is I, the great Oranguru. Ask me anything about about Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: oranguru.png (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
oranguru.png
182KB, 500x500px
It is I, the great Oranguru.

Ask me anything about about Sun and Moon, regarding all information. What I say, the stars shall command.
>>
>>29074891
WHere is the other page to the leaks?
>>
>>29074891
are there new pokemon?
>>
>>29074891
Usted evoluciona oh gran Orunguru?
>>
>>29074891
What is the Rockruff/starters secret?
Are UBs catchable?
How many more new mons and forms are there?
How much postgame?
>>
Can thou post thy pages
>>
>>29074891
Do we get to kiss Hau?
>>
>>29074891
Will Bounsweet evolve into a waifumon?
>>
>>29074958
NEVER EVER
WE NEED TO KILL THE WAIFUS
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 249x202px
>>29074899
A devious drunkard is high on his power it seems. It's kept hidden within the mystic teachings of the CoroCoru, that gets updated every month.

>>29074911
My dear anon, of course there will be new Pocket Monsters. There will be many delightful and magical creatures for us all to enjoy.
>>
Oh, great Orange I must know will Pepe become the next president of the United States allowing us early access to Sun and Moon.
>>
>>29074891
Great Oranguru, I am very curious about the alolan forms but I feel like I will be playing Sun and Moon wrong if I don't use the new pokemon. What should I do?
>>
Are you related to Harambe?
>>
Oh great Oranguru, please tell me, I ask you with all of my humility

Will Ballio/Pinnister ever be real?
>>
>>29074929
The Juvenile Stone Guardian and the 3 beginners share secrets with each other. One secret was has already been revealed to you. The other secret is shared with the Rogue of the Pond.

>>29074939
I'm afraid we do not.

>>29074958
The pleasantly scented fruit will become the flirtatious fruit of lust.

>>29074929
Unfortunately young anon, I do not. But I will happily be your trusted partner and friend if you so allow it.
>>
Can anyone surpass Fug?
>>
File: oranguru_by_awokenarts-daikmkb.png (96KB, 483x350px) Image search: [Google]
oranguru_by_awokenarts-daikmkb.png
96KB, 483x350px
>>29075036
The stars command that the next leader of the free world shall be respected, and looked greatly upon.

>>29075085
You shall play with both. Preferably new Pocket Monsters. But it's your own story that you must write.

>>29075128
Who is this "Harambe" everyone speaks about?

>>29075166
The Whimsical Seal Man will live on forever in our hearts. Even though Siren Woman is the better design. Wait... The stars are trying to tell me something..... Oh!..... Okay....

The stars tell me he can become a reality if we meme hard enough.
>>
Dating sim? I wanna hug Lillie.
>>
File: square-1474385631-oranguru.jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
square-1474385631-oranguru.jpg
7KB, 160x160px
>>29075285
Merciful Fug of the Sky can only soar so high before being smacked by a greater power. A power that exceeds the strength of having the knowledge of Dragon Ascent.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 222x227px
>>29075448
Unfortunately we cannot hug Angel Lillie. But you can battle her with your own unique team of Poket Monsters in the next installment titled, "Pokémon: Sun & Moon." Out November 18, 2016.
>>
>>29075553
>we cannot hug Angel Lillie

Every leak makes this game shittier and shittier.
>>
File: ol man Guzma.png (292KB, 1064x890px) Image search: [Google]
ol man Guzma.png
292KB, 1064x890px
>>29075553
What of ya boy, great oranguru? Can we hug him? I get the feeling he'll need a hug towards the end of the game.
>>
Oh great Orangbooru, tell us, is Passimian still gay as hell?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.