[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep coming back and checking the catalogue every twenty minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160809_131011.jpg (157KB, 1080x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_131011.jpg
157KB, 1080x912px
I keep coming back and checking the catalogue every twenty minutes or so for the leaks, but it's still just the grimer shit.

WHAT KIND OF ATTENTION WHORE WOULD JUST POST ONE PAGE WHEN THEY HAVE THEM ALL. YOU'RE FUCKING ANONYMOUS GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND STOP BEING A FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw there's a cunt making us wait for literally no reason but cause they want their ebin power trip
>>
>>29074193
To be honest, it DOES make sense that the person who provided that page and won't provide anymore would provide a page full of old things and one thing that would be easy to make out of a shiny model and SAI, with imperfections hidden by blur.
Oh goodness, that implies it's fake, doesn't it?
>>
>>29074193
Agree. Joe should just out that faggot
>>
Ugh I'm so fucking blueballed
>>
What if the source is lying to all of us, and the Grimer was fake?

Also, how is this one guy supposedly the ONLY person who's providing us with images? Isn't this a public magazine subscription? You'd think more than ONE person has the subscription and a camera at the same time.
>>
>>29074270
Unless Joe's leaker drew the art himself specifically for the fake scan, someone would have found the art on the internet by now (probably on devianart or tumblr)
>>
>>29074270
The magazine isn't out yet, these are leaked.
>>
>>29074351
What's with this moronic assumption?
>nothing on Google images so it must be real!
Do people never considered the fact that maybe fakers draw original art for their "leaks" specifically because it can't be traced that way?
>>
>>29074351
remember artleaka? it's definitely possible
>>
>>29074466
Artleaka specifically stated he was drawing the art. That's not the same as releasing a scan with alleged official art.
>>
>>29074395
Most fakers who do draw their own fake scans are easy to bust because they often fail to replicate the Sugi/Ohmori style.
>>
>>29074674
This. It's more like the fake starters scan from Zerudez with the bear, lizard, and the ram
>>
>only new art on the page is Alolan Grimer and whatever's on the opposite page
fuck
>>
>>29074193
>it's another /vp is so desperate and entitled and not just waiting for the game to release to enjoy it with surprises episode
>>
>>29074193
Two nukes weren't enough
>>
>>29074789
>"vp is so entitled"
Oh fuck off. If you don't want the game to be spoiled, get off this board and avoid Serebii. The demo is gonna get datamined soon.
>>
>>29074901
more like get off the internet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.