[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone following lockstin's theories on youtube? They got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: lockstin.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lockstin.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
Anyone following lockstin's theories on youtube? They got me back into pokemon and now I'm excited for both sun and moon and the nx
>>
>>29068472
http://gamingbolt.com/pokemon-director-we-would-never-reboot-pokemon
>>
it was a fun watch and i want it to be true but it won't be
>>
gtfo faggot no one wants to subscribe to your cringy channel
>>
nah dude's a spergy fat faggy fuck
>>
>>29068557
You want Pokemon to end? are you serious?
Because removing Pokemon would be suicide
>>
>>29068472
/vp/ generally hates youtubers as a whole, with a special animosity towards poketubers or youtubers that make Pokemon theories.
>>
>>29068472
No, now fuck off. We know you're him
>>
File: Catfish.png (388KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Catfish.png
388KB, 512x512px
>>29068472
No. Lockstin. Fuck off with your catfish lookin ass.
>>
>>29068472
nobody wants to watch 50+ hair flips in a 6 minute video
>>
>>29068472
Th achemy stuff is all probably true but there most likley wont be a reboot

Itallcomestogether refers to Sun and Moon bringing everything from the past gens into one huge deepest lore filled story but not ending it afterwards

It's good work though, tons of thought and research went to it and its a shame people decry the entire thing just because of cringe
>>
>>29068580
i want it to end on a high point rather than continuing to get worse and worse until nobody cares anymore
but they won't because money
>>
who the fuck goes on 4chan to get decent opinions on your work? thats just a terrible idea. >>29068616
more (OP) just leave dude
>>
>>29068616
>Itallcomestogether refers to Sun and Moon bringing everything from the past gens into one huge deepest lore filled story but not ending it afterwards

That's actually what I'm hoping happens. If this sort of shit happened I would have no regrets with Sun and Moon.
>>
>>29068616
Lockstin. Just stop. No one cares about cringe vids. Why can't mods ban for self promotion?
>>
>>29068472
Literal shit.
>>
>>29068541
>http://gamingbolt.com/pokemon-director-we-would-never-reboot-pokemon

That says nothing to the extensive alchemical and other mystical/religious allusions scattered throughout Pokemon, and the increasing connection of the story arc in the last few games.

But yeah, the reboot that the article is referring to is the theory, what is subject to speculation. I have no doubt from watching his videos though that something is going to happen in the pokemon lore. There is going to be something that mimics the death/rebirth that lockstin continually points out references to in his videos.

If not I still enjoy his videos immensely, even when I have never really gotten into pokemon lore. They're an experience.
>>
>>29068624
Thank god people like you aren't in charge of anything then. You should quit now, and ignore everything or you may end up like the genwunners
>>
>>29068472
I'd rather watch videos of Miyamoto's prehistoric balls sag slowly towards his knees.
>>
>>29068616
'it all comes together' doesn't refer to shit. It's a generic hype phrase they used once eight months ago in the english trailer only. people need to stop clinging to that innocuous line.
>>
>>29068612
Holy shit I'm actually drooling laughing
>>
>>29068691
This post is golden
>>
>people actually believe GameFreak's building up some epic behind-the-scenes story across multiple games since 20 hears ago
>because some guy's fanfiction said it
I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Is there hope for humanity?
>>
His vids are chill. Yeah he could be cringey or awkward, but it's par for the course. He's not any more or less cringey than any other cunt on this board. Bunch of nerds.
>>
File: 1449041756269.jpg (9KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1449041756269.jpg
9KB, 374x374px
>>29068783
> those "people" are most likely the same "people" who make the video

Just a thought, haha :)
>>
This guy makes me cringe hard.
>>
Who?
>>
>>29068541
That link says

“There’s always the gyms, the elite four champions, a lot of the pokemon are featured throughout all the different generations. A lot of that shared experience, even if you’re 20 years apart, is something that’s really appealing about Pokemon. So right now, I think keeping that element of the series, and seeing all of these new Pokemon from X/Y treated equally with the previous generations, I think that’s really exciting. And we really want to focus on that for the moment at least.”

>There’s always the gyms
>always the gyms
>gyms
>>
>>29068579
Then you should get along great!
>>
File: krobby.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
krobby.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>29068472
No, i do not like watching documentaries about autism. It makes me feel uncomfortable and gives me thoughts about finding the autist and shitting on his floor
>>
>>29068472
Hi Lockstin. Its against the rules to advertise your own work here. Or as we say, "shilling."
>>
>>29068984
Trial captains are a different type of gyms
>>
File: Greninja Desktop.png (845KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja Desktop.png
845KB, 1136x640px
-Split evolutions based on games is not a thing for the starters. The “secret” they share is story oriented.
- More Pokemon like Ash-Greninja are in the game with the same sort of ability that will make them change form. The Starters and Lycanroc all have these & The Kalos Starters have these
- The Chinese starter evolution leaks are real for the “base” forms - 100% not concept art. The types are Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark & Water/Fairy
- Alolan Ekans line is Fighing type & Alolan Persian is Dark/Fairy,
- Cutiefly has 2 evolutions & retains the typing throughout
- Jangmo-o is the pseudo legend of this region. It is Dragon/Fighting with an ability that can deal Super Effective damage to Pokemon it normally weak against.
- Marshadow is the key to Z-moves and Z-forms. It’s Water/Dark and looks like a dolphin
-Salandit has a gender based split evolution. One is based on a Gypsy & inspiration is taken from Cleopatra & the male looks more like a thief. Both keep the Corrosive ability.
- There are only 90 new Pokemon, 16 Alolan Forms (all Kanto Pokemon) & 16 New Mega Evolutions. Some of the forms are for Krabby line & Voltorb line. Megas for Flygon, Milotic, Shiftry & Drapion now exist.
- Megas aren’t allowed in VGC because they want to push the new mechanics. 2018 will bring them back.
>>
>>29068984
>>29070790
You guys think maybe it's possible gyms are still there somehow, and that they haven't revealed them yet? Just a thought, not necessarily a hopeful one at that
>>
>>29068984
Trial Captains are just gyms, but the sidequests you always do before a gym anyways is just a part of the challenge more officially.
>>
>>29070797
>Alolan Ekans
Stopped right there
>>
>29070797
[thou]
>>
Gamexplain's been pretty decent to watch over sm theories.
>>
>>29070797
Fighting type sneks sound good to me
>>
Dangit Lockstin, get get your spray-bleached ass off of here.
>>
Stop plugging your cringe shit faggot.
>>
This guy is a try hard fatass.
>>
File: Rule 11.jpg (61KB, 508x269px) Image search: [Google]
Rule 11.jpg
61KB, 508x269px
>>29068653
>Why can't mods ban for self promotion?
They were supposed to, so report it.
>>
>>29068472
No, no one with an ounce of self respect would watch that idiot "tinfoil I want to believe in my headcanon" theories.

The sad part us that this idiot is probably making a quick buck out of a bunch of edgy 12years old that want to believe games are deeper than what they actually are to justify liking games in the first place...

Seriously, fuck that idiot.
>>
get in here
>>29065336
>>
File: image_0.jpg (91KB, 490x535px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
91KB, 490x535px
>>29069366
HOLY
>>
File: reboot confirmed.png (2MB, 4176x2320px) Image search: [Google]
reboot confirmed.png
2MB, 4176x2320px
>>29068472
sure i am he was right aboute the reset,it happend in the anime of digimon it will happen in XYZ !
>>
>>29068541
this iis a trollfacer post...i can tell. He is deceiving everyone , stop getting tricked and trolled guys ok

>hes trolling you dont get mad
>>
>>29068472
I wanna garble his Digglett
>>
>>29068472
t. Lockstin
>>
>>29071024
But the anime isn't being rebooted any more than it always is
>>
He should deepthroat a cucumber and then break it.
>>
>>29073672
you let this thread live to say that.
I don't like you.
>>
>>29068472
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>29068472
>Youtubers

You need to be 18+ to post in here.
Comeback when you grow some pubes down there.
>>
>>29073753
> Grow some Pubes

What the fuck is with people telling someone to open a bar in their private parts?
>>
ge
>>
The general theme of alchemy is there. But this is not some huge revelation or even that important. Every gen has its own theme and how closely it follows it varies. Even the whole "bringing together stuff from previous gens" is not some shocking thing. Every gen does this to an extent. Trying to go deeper than this is just silly.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.