[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phione and Manaphy should go near Kyogre I think. Also Cresselia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 29

File: the lesser deep lore.png (127KB, 1220x660px) Image search: [Google]
the lesser deep lore.png
127KB, 1220x660px
Phione and Manaphy should go near Kyogre I think.
Also Cresselia and Darkrai were the moon's phases, right?
Anyways I'm lazy.
>>
DPPt legends represent Time/Space/Antimatter and Solids/Liquids/Gasses.
>>
>>29063407
>Solids/Liquids/Gasses

Kek, what?
>>
>>29063461
I can kinda see it. Steel for solid, water for liquid, and ghost for gas. Kinda reaching though
>>
>>29063362
Why is Steven there?
>>
>>29063362
Whitey dragon and nigger dragon make no sense there.

They're not part of the balance of nature, they and the original dragon are part of human protection and values. If anything they fit more with the lake trio.
I know that will break your pretty color scheme, but where they're right now makes no sense.
>>
>>29063461
What's not to get, retard?
>>
>>29063489
He's a legendary Pokémon.
>>
Zekrom and Reshiram are not meant to be opposites. They are supposed to be complimentary in a Yin-Yang sense, which is why Zekrom has a more male figure while Reshiram has a more female one (outright stated by Sugimori).
>>
Heatran is an Earth Pokemon
As are the Regi trio with their Master shaping the lands
>>
giratina is antimatter
>>
This list gives me cancer
>>
File: keldo water run.jpg (225KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
keldo water run.jpg
225KB, 640x800px
>>29063362

> The Swords of Jusice
They are the balance of positive ideals. The film they were in depicts what happens when these ideals are out of balance: it causes the group to fall apart and allows bad influences to take over.

Keldeo is the focus point of it all as hope and desire to move forward is what pushes all of the rest. Keldeo needs the others, however, or he's reckless and destructive.

> Terrakion
Hard work and tradition

> Cobalion
Facts and Reason

> Virizion
Intuition and Creativity

> Keldeo
Hope and desire to move forward in life (central focus)
>>
File: IMG_6838.jpg (109KB, 550x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6838.jpg
109KB, 550x552px
>>29063489
>he didn't Memory Link X/Y with OR/AS to unlock the Gamma Episode
Forty keks, anon. Where have you been?
>>
Cresselia and Darkrai are under Moon as Dreams

Giratina is Void

Mewtwo and Genesect are manmade and have no place on the god chart

Hoopa is just kind of an asshole

Diancie are just randomly mutated Carbink
>>
Better non fancy list
Missing gen 6 Legends
>>
>>29063564
What's the point of buying ORAS if you don't play it? It's the only good part
>>
Many of the mons you left over could be seen as the equivalent of lesser gods in Greek Mythology. Still important but not quite as much and oftentimes ruling over completely unrelated concepts.

Cresselia represents good dreams (and the crescent moon) and Darkrai represents nightmares.

Sine apparently Mew is meant to be the predecessor to pokemon I think it represents the LUCA (Last Universal Common Ancestor). Mewtwo is simply based around cloning.
>>
File: IMG_9903.jpg (132KB, 1206x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9903.jpg
132KB, 1206x820px
>>29063604
>>
>>29063489
He's there to represent humans

>>29063495
Makes sense, but I like the pretty colours and the Yin and Yang do represent Life and Death
>>
File: 0TV5GRM.jpg (810KB, 3086x2700px) Image search: [Google]
0TV5GRM.jpg
810KB, 3086x2700px
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.
>>
File: hoopa_unbound_by_blckfeather.png (438KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
hoopa_unbound_by_blckfeather.png
438KB, 800x733px
>>29063565
> Hoopa

Actually Hoopa is an extra-dimensional being. He exists outside of the rest of the deities on the masculine side of the spectrum.

Unbound Hoopa controls passage between entirely different realities such as our world and the Pokemon world. He is child-like in mentality, however, which leads to his abilities being used almost at random to amuse himself and others. As this being literally controls barriers between dimensions (and is the size of a kaiju) he is very dangerous. He can summon ANYTHING, even Arceus. This, arguably, makes him more powerful than the creator.

The bottle seals Hoopa to one dimension as Hoopa (bound). It turns his abilities into temporary movements between dimensions or movement between points on a single dimension only and he can't move himself at all via his powers.
>>
>>29063622
That's pretty neat.
Also seeing Giratina all alone made me hope for a second about having DP remakes where Giratina makes a whole new universe (an upgrade of the distorsion world) with weird pokémon made by itself or something like that.
>>
The little spritely mew dudes don't really have any control or dominion. Mew is a mystery, Celebi has time abilities, Jirachi has wish abilities, Manaphy is oceanic, Victini is a symbol of Victory, and Diancie is just a rock. You can put Celebi near Dialga and Manaphy near Kyogre, but Jirachi and Victini are more related to human concepts. Mew and Diancie have no real place. Oh, I forget about Shaymin. Nature? None of these guys are that important.
>>
File: Pokemon mythos.png (3MB, 2480x3054px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon mythos.png
3MB, 2480x3054px
I made this one, but I dont see it as canon. Was just for fun.
>>
>>29063622
Nice. But using some random npc would have been better to represent humanity imo. Also why are Latias and Latios related to Dialga ?
>>
>>29063622
Palkia is themed around space with regards to placement in space, it's not the same as Deoxys coming from outer space.
>>
>>29063362
>associating the birds with Lugia because of that shit movie
>associating the moon with Lugia instead of the sea
>associating the sun with Ho-oh for whatever reason
>not having Zygarde as the protector of the balance between life and death positioned between Xerneas and Yveltal in their own trio instead of pairing them with Reshiram and Zekrom for whatever reason
>not knowing that Darkrai and Cresselia represent the phases of the moon
>not knowing Manaphy and Phione represent the seas
>not knowing Giratina represents antimatter

But most importantly,

>looking for all these connections where none exist

Pokemon mythology is extremely loose, you can't just chart it all together. Some legendaries represent elements, others represent concepts, others represent symbolic shit like victory or teamwork. They aren't all deities.
>>
>>29063795
The birds are linked to Lugia I think, but its maybe not, surely is.
Lugia and Ho-Oh ARE linked to the sun and the moon (Confirmed by SOULSilver and HEARTGold)
Youre right with Zygarde
Youre right with Cresselia and Darkrai
Youre right with Phione/Manaphy I think
Youre right with Giratina
>>
>>29063795

Wasn't the connection between Lugia and the other birds made canon because of some climas stuff or something like that? Idk.
Anyways, Ho-oh and Lugia are Sun and Moon cuz of the intros of HGSS (also I think I read it somewhere and trusted that as canon, woopsie)
(Also the Moon is related to the seas cuz of the Tides and such so that would also work?)

If you put the earth in the middle Zygarde (balance in the ecosystem) is between Xerneas and Yvetal I thought it would be easy to see. I paired them with Reshiram and Zekrom because of the meanings of Yin and Yang tho I guess I fucked those up, sorry.

I knew about Darkrai, Cresselia, Manaphy and Phione but I wasn't really sure (also which seas? what makes those last two distinct?)

Anyways, this was just to give you people something to talk about. I enjoy when things like this are discussed and I wanted us to chart as many as we could.
>>
>>29063974
Lugia and Ho-Oh are guardians of sea and air. Nothing to do with sun and moon.
>>
>>29063489
Because this was supposed to be an epic new meme.
>>
>>29063675
>with weird pokémon made by itself or something like that
Anon, what do you think UBs are? ;^)
>>
>>29063362
>not knowing what Giratina represents (Antimatter)
>"Obvious Eclipse legendary" when we have zero indication of what the third legendary could be outside Riddler vague "Aristotle" hint
>>
File: Ultra_Beasts_.png (80KB, 473x641px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra_Beasts_.png
80KB, 473x641px
>>29064074
Not Pokémon but are a threat to Pokémon and People.
>>
File: 14762223235662.png (146KB, 1220x660px) Image search: [Google]
14762223235662.png
146KB, 1220x660px
>>29063362
Uh, I dunno
>>
>>29064190
the regis fall under human concepts because they were created by man
>>
No. You follow the game to the letter. Now sacrifice a goat to Masuda.
>>
>>29064220
I thought they were created by Regigigas
>>
>>29064115
Yeah, I've heard about Giratina representing that but I'm just not sure where in Pokémon that is stated.
It is assumed for the third one to be about eclipse but they are going to put a third one and that text is a placeholder anyways.
I'd like to hear about that Aristotle hint thingie, could you please share more about that?

>>29064050
Nah, he's there to represent all humans, I just like that one sprite from HGSS.
>>
>>29064220
>>29064190
As should Shaymin I believe as it represents gratitude.
>>
File: Dinner.png (127KB, 1220x660px) Image search: [Google]
Dinner.png
127KB, 1220x660px
>>29064190
I'd change it around more like this.

Musketeers are more human concepts then outright earth.
>>
>>29064190
How does Zekrom and Reshiran represent Life and Death?
If anything Yvetal and Giritina belongs together
>>
Mythicals can't be included. Diancie is just a special Carbink. It has no significance.
>>
>>29064313
>>29064306
Zekrom and Reshiram Should be switched
Zek=Black Yin
Resh=White Yang
>>
>>29064190
Landorus should be between Lands and Sky
>>
I'm surprised Richard isn't here to ruin everything again like he always does
>>
I thought you believed Reshiram and Zekrom to have lesser significance than that, otherwise it is impossible for a human to comprehend something of that much significance.
>>
>>29064306
I put them there because they protect pokemon, presumably on land

I don't know what they have to do with human concepts besides the 3 musketeers, which is what they're based on but not what they represent in the world of pokemon
>>
>>29064259
>>29064259
>I'm just not sure where in Pokémon that is stated.
Cynthia in the HGSS event. And in an official interview.
>>
Here's my theory on Ultra Beasts

Every creature in the Pokemon Universe, is a Pokemon. People say "Giratina is from a different dimension" but Giratina was created by Arceus and later banished to the distortion world. Deoxys is from space but he's still a Pokemon because he's from the Universe.
>>
>>29064423
Forgot to copy the last line oops

Ultra Beasts are from a different Universe, therefore not Pokemon.
>>
Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, The lake trio and the muskedeers should all be categorized under Human Influence. The tao trio influenced culture and the building of Unova, the lake trio is human behavior, and the muskedeers are humans vs pokemon and legend of gallantry that likely inspered great things
>>
>>29063461
Are you a fucking imbecile?
>>
It's hard to unite all the legendaries since the mythology is all over the place. It didn't feel consistent until like Gen 4.

Arceus is a freaking god, ruling over Dialga (Time), Palkia (Space) and Giratina (Antimatter). It also rules over Azelf (Willpower), Mesprit (Emotion) and Uxie (Knowledge).

I doubt there's actual canon connection between Arceus and Mew, so I'm just putting it aside. It represents the Last Universal Common Ancestor as I mentioned in a previous post.

Then we have the Weather Trio, composed of Rayquaza (Atmosphere) ruling over Kyogre (Hydrosphere) and Groudon (Lithosphere).

Unrelated to the previous trio is Lugia (Sea) and Ho-oh (Sky), they rule over Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and Suicune, Entei and Raikou respectively, who represent absolutely fucking nothing.

It's being hinted that Zygarde (Earth and/or Order) rules over 4 legendaries, those being Xerneas (Life), Yveltal (Death), Solgaleo (Sun) and Lunala (Moon). I doubt Zygarde is related to the Weather Trio.

>>29064316
This. Most mythicals have little to nothing about them in the long run. Many represent human concepts and some like Genesect are artificial.

>>29064381
Some of this lore shit is kind of based around pokedex entries so I guess we're safe.
>>
>>29063461
Jesús go drink some bleach you literally retard
>>
Zekrom and Reshiram are more about philosophy then natural order stuff. Ideals v Truth, Realism v Idealism, (Classical) Conservatism v Liberalism.
>>
File: Solgaleo Lunala Alchemy.png (3MB, 2679x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo Lunala Alchemy.png
3MB, 2679x1790px
Here's something I picked up from the lore threads. It explains how Solgaleo and Lunala make up two thirds of an Alchemy trio, representing Animus, the mind, and Spiritus, the spirit, respectively. Zygarde represents Corpus, the body and earth to the sun and moon. All of this is compiled in something called the Azoth triangle, visible at the top of the image.

Also of note is that a major Magnum Opus in Alchemy is Rebis, the physical hermaphrodite and allegedly the perfect state of a human being. It/They are composed of the three major alchemical concepts, Mind, Spirit and Body, along with the two sex chromosomes, X and Y. I'm thinking that Zygarde, given the five hexagons on his Perfect Form's chest, might indeed be representative of this magnum opus. It is called "perfect" after all.
>>
>>29065393
Also, ignore the Aristotle stuff. That's just speculation.
>>
>>29063362
>Zekrom Reshiram and Kyurem
Only the original dragon can "fit". DNA Splicers "stone" form is called "God stone" in the data, the original dragon was a god of energy, divided in heat energy (Reshiram) and electric energy (Zekrom), also lack of energy (Kyurem).
They themselves are nothing, fused in the original dragon are a god.

>Zygarde
Zygarde is more linked to Groudon and Kyogre than Rayquaza. Groudon and Kyogre terraformed the Earth, Rayquaza doesn't create the sky or something like this. Groudon and Kyogre are powered by nature energy (aka Zygarde's energy), but Rayquaza "super form" is just a mega. Groudon are Kyogre create the biotope, Xerneas and Yveltal make the biocenose (biotope + biocenose = ecosystem = Zygarde). Also Xerneas and Kyogre are related to life, origin, Yveltal and Groudon are death, end. "Omega" and "alpha" form "Azoth" word (a/alpha/aleph + z + omega + tav = azoth), "delta" is nothing related to Azoth (also Rayquaza is not a proper delta, just is similar. Even is not a delta without megaevolve, but Groudon and Kyogre are omega and alpha in their ORIGINAL forms, their primal forms).
Seems like Arceus just created Groudon and Kyogre linked to the Earth (Zygarde) and later created Rayquaza (just an mediator) since Groudon and Kyogre didn't stop fighting.
1/2
>>
>>29065444
2/2
Solgaleo and Lunala are linked to Azoth too, of course. Azoth three bases are King sol (sun, soul, male), Queen luna (moon, spirit, female) and Corpus (a hermaphrodite body. Perfect Z "is" hermaphrodite because have red and blue wings, represent Yveltal and Xerneas, genetic, Y and X chromosome, man and woman. Also cube represents Corpus, the body, that's why Zygarde's body is compiled using "Zygarde cube").
They are "XY's equivalents" too, sun is male, like Y, moon is woman, like X. Sun ("the green lion devouring the sun") is life, like X, moon (the skeleton) is death, like Yveltal.

Lightness: Groudon, Xerneas, Solgaleo
Darkness: Kyogre, Yveltal, Lunala

Life: Kyogre, Xerneas, Solgaleo
Death: Groudon, Yveltal, Lunala

Global ecosystem: Groudon + Kyogre + Xerneas + Yveltal = Zygarde
Perfect entity: Xerneas + Yveltal + Solgaleo + Lunala = Zygarde

You should link XY, ORAS and SM's legendaries to Zygarde.
>>
File: Sleeping_.png (24KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping_.png
24KB, 480x390px
>>29064190

Arceus is sleeping.
>>
>>29064888
But both are also related with energy generation (electricity/heat) and atmosphere (storms/heat waves)
>>
>>29065467

Zygarde protect Kalos region ecosystem.
>>
>>29065550
Richard, kill yourself.
>>
you don't really need to link stuff like heatran and darkrai because they are mythic pokemon, not legendary. legendaries have a huge role one the lore and the creation of the univeres whereas mythic pokemon are just one-of-a-kind very strong pokemon but that don't participate too much on the global lore, just on a local level. kinda like cryptids
>>
File: 164-celest250.png (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
164-celest250.png
15KB, 256x192px
>>29065617

What is Arceus?
>>
>>29065583

Seriously, Zygarde do protect Kalos region ecosystem.
>>
>>29064190

Mew is the ancestor of every Pokémon.
>>
>>29065761
WHAT THE FUCK IGNORE THIS DELET
>>
File: 1442527966020.jpg (74KB, 484x417px) Image search: [Google]
1442527966020.jpg
74KB, 484x417px
Submitted for your approval.

The Lake Trio belong with the Creation Trio. They are the human response to universal principles.

Mesprit = emotion, how one responds to the world (the "space") around them and fills it with meaning, without it everything is void. (Palkia)

Azelf = willpower, how one's desires and determination shape the passage of history, without it we would allow things to go on without any input. (Dialga)

Uxie = knowledge, allowing us to pierce the unknown, going so far as to understand parallel worlds and alternate states of existence, without it even the familiar is strange. (Giratina)

Evidence their colors match, idk.
>>
>Femenine

kek
>>
>>29063407
So does Arceus represent Plasma?
>>
>>29065728
Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
Good concept.
>>
So, there's no way the God Stone could be another Dragon that's Dragon/Water?
>>
Still think there are a few Legends missing from this.
Maybe once we get to 100, everything fills in.
>>
>>29064049
Moon controls the tide tho anon. Aka the water. Sun's heat effects the air and wind
>>
>>29068049
So what you're saying is Moon controls tide Aka the water.
So if that's the case we could put Kyogre with moon since he is the Ocean Pokémon and the moon controls the tides
>>
>>29064220
The Regis were created by Regigigas. Humans weren't involved.
>>29064269
Shaymin represents nature.
>>
>>29064612
>It's hard to unite all the legendaries since the mythology is all over the place. It didn't feel consistent until like Gen 4.

Gen 4 is what made is feel so INconsistent because the scope of its legends was far too large and they broached areas that other Pokemon were already associated with. There was already an ancestor pokemon, a pokemon associated with time, pokemon from space, as well as pokemon that ruled over the basic components of the planet, land, sea, and air.. Lugia is associated with the sea now, but it's a flying pokemon that only resides there to contain its power, so there's no issue sharing that with Kyogre, who straight up controls the sea to the point of being able to flood the planet.
>>
File: just_stop.png (109KB, 354x310px) Image search: [Google]
just_stop.png
109KB, 354x310px
>>29066441
>>
>>29063362
God damn it, Zekrom is the masculine Yang, Reshiram is the feminine Yin Pokemon. How is this shit not obvious? Their colors are supposed to be the opposite of the game they're the mascot of, reflecting the contradictory/complimentary nature of existence and the universe. Like a Yin-Yang.
>>
>>29063489
You haven't caught Steven yet?
>>
File: 1471643906360.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1471643906360.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>29063497
>>29064544
>>29064746
samefag?
seems like something silly to get triggered about
>>
>>29063489
Didn't you hear about Steven's Universe? He's the source of all power, and if you catch him, you don't need nothing of no HMs.
>>
>>29063974
They're linked in the mystery dungeon games as well.
>>
>all those """legendaries"""
Pokemon became shit.
>>
>>29066415
No, the Original Dragon does.
>>
So, can someone explain where the Legendary Bird of Autumn is?
>>
>>29065487
interestingly enough, you wake him up with a flute, which has simliar ties to HP Lovecraft's AZATHOTH
>>
>>29070302

Arceus gender is listed as "Unknown" on the official Pokémon website.

Always reference to a Pokémon as " It".
>>
>>29064612

Entei is the embodiment of magma
>>
>>29064612

Suicune Is the embodiment of the North Wind.
>>
>>29065393
Anyone got a link to that thread? I love those
>>
Death is masculine, Birth is feminine

lrn2symbolism
>>
>>29070350
Not him, but if you're going to be pedantic, at least do it properly.

Don't put an space between the quotation mark and what is being quoted.
Don't use a capital letter in "it" just because it's between quotation marks.
Pokemon should get a capital letter only when it's the franchise name; when it's used as a generic name for an individual being, it should be "pokemon".
Except the apostrophe and (if you're really pedantic) the diaeresis (as in "coöperation"), don't use diacritics on English.

TL;DR: if you feel yourself on the right for calling him on the wrong pronoun usage, be aware your post is worse than his on this sense.
>>
>>29070455
*a space
*in English
Fuck, I'm sleepy. (This kinda reinforces my point, though.)
>>
Again: Legendary Bird of Autumn?
Lake Guardian of Sendoff Spring?
Fire/Fighting Sword of Justice?
>>
>>29063362
Best effort on something I've never given much thought:

- Giratina represents afterlife/post death/celestial existence after life

- Mew is the genetic baseline of all pokemon, that's been his schtick since Red/Blue (when he was the only pokemon who could learn every TM/HM/Move in the game, and hacked in Mews had Metronome and Transform)

- Mewtwo is an attempt to clone Mew, again has been known for awhile, consider these two, along with Deoxys, as genetic baselines for all species

-Celebi is a time traveling pokemon, an eternal "sprite" of life for the planet, hence the grass typing

- The regis are manifestations of raw material found on the planet, so I would tie them to the lands, subordinate to regigigas, tie them to lands

- Latios/Latias are sibling dragons I've always considered to be subordinate to Rayquaza's dominance over dragons in general; I would tie them to the sky

- Jirachi is like Celebi, but for space

- Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit are emotional manifestations, I don't know where to stick them

- Heatran is like the regis, a manifestation of the planet's core, tie it to lands

- Cresselia is like a balance to Lunaala, the bright side of the moon

- Manaphy produce Phiones, I would tie them to the oceans, subordinate to Kyogre

- Darkrai belongs somewhere on the moon side, maybe next to Yvetel; his domain is the subconcious

- Shayman is an emissary between land and sky (and super fucking gay)

- Vicinti is creation, don't know if that would be spark of life creation or planetary

- the fight deer are more land/oceans pokemon, likely insignificant

- Tornadus, Landorus, Thunderus are all sky subordinates

- Meloletta is song manifest, probably not significant

- Genesect is a "normie" pokemon from ancient times

- Diancie is tied to Lands; literally a Carbink that became diamond instead of remaining as coal

- Volcanion is an emissary between Lands and Oceans

- Hoopa is an interdimensional pokemon, a split/emissary between Time and Space
>>
>>29070533
What?
>>
>>29063362
Rayquaza and Ho-oh are both Sky Guardians with neither seemingly ruling the other. So there's that to consider. Would mess up the nice sun thing though.

>>29063622
Some pokemon are seemingly put under others here for no reason.

Also seeing "land guardian" under Ho-oh just loses me every time. Its just wrong
>>
>>29063795
Sea Spirit's Den, and an official HGSS commercial link the birds to Lugia

>>29064306
>>29063362
Also, just Pop in the Unown next to Arceus
>>
>>29070350
Ha ha Richard.

>>29070533
......excuse me?
>>
File: Parallel_Universe.jpg (75KB, 577x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Parallel_Universe.jpg
75KB, 577x1406px
>>29070685

Unown wasn't around when Arceus created the Universe with It's 1,000 Arms.
>>
>>29063362
>>29064306
>>29065467
So how would any of you fit it into this thing? I have the Weather Trio in the 3 corners of the triangle with Ho-oh, Luia, and Regigigas in the connected circles surrounded by their respective trios.
>>
>>29070734
>>29070593
Theory: The Legendary Birds are tied to a season. Articuno: Winter. Zapdos: Summer. Moltres: Spring. No Autumn bird.
Theory: There is a secret Lake Guardian based off "No Spirit" that resides in Sendoff Spring.
Theory: There was a 4th Member before Keldeo that was Fire/Fighting. Same Stats as Keldeo, but no Secret Sword & Lv. 42 Sacred Sword.
>>
File: Arceus was alone.jpg (71KB, 651x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus was alone.jpg
71KB, 651x1000px
>>29070685

Unown wasn't around when Arceus created the Universe.
>>
>>29071027
Are you saying you have conclusive evidence that Unown breathe?
>>
File: 1475783266938.gif (804KB, 1307x734px) Image search: [Google]
1475783266938.gif
804KB, 1307x734px
>>29063461
>>
>>29071027
Unless the primordial language of the universe is written in Unown
>>
>>29071027
Unown don't breathe. They have have no nasal cavities.
>>
File: Arceus Circle 1.png (165KB, 831x831px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus Circle 1.png
165KB, 831x831px
>>29070963
This is what I was able to come up with. Going by OP's pic as well as >>29065467 maybe the outer sections of three could be
Masculine: Zekrom, Yveltal, Solgaleo
Feminine: Reshiram, Xerneas, Lunala
Hermaphrpdite: Kyurem, Zygarde, Eclipse legendary
>>
>>29071060

There were no Unown around
>>
>>29071069

There were no Unown around.

Only Arceus.
>>
>>29071053

Arceus breathed alone before the Universe came into existence.
>>
Pleople, let's just stop responding to Richard and his clones.
>>
>>29071105
Arceus needed to start with something, some kind of medium from which to weave reality. Why not Unown? They were designed specifically to be mysterious and eerie.
>>
>>29063461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRNMjPdei5Q
>>
>>29071141
I'm....not sure how to react to this.
>>
>>29070986
And everyone ignores my post.
>>
>>29071027
unown are the words, the thousand arms of arceus
>>
>>29071135

Enough fanon. What's canon is canon.

>>
>>29071179

Wrong. There were no Unown around.
>>
>>29063362
>no Arcanine, the legendary Pokemon
Shitty shit is shitty.
>>
>>29071172
because it's dumb and nobody cares
>>
>>29071181
Until there were. You think Arceus was breathing oxygen up there in the nothingness?

>>29071179
This guy gets it.
>>
>>29071181
Your text doesn't say there were no Unown. Just that Arceus breathed alone. There could have been something with it that doesn't breathe.
>>
>>29071200

It's a legend in China
>>
>>29071124
Unown don't breathe. Arceus might have breathed alone, but that doesn't mean nobody else was there.
>>
>>29071186
prove it
>>
>>29071216

I repeat There were no Unown around.
>>
>>29071240
p
r
o
v
e

i
t
>>
>>29071242

>>
>>29071230

Arceus was alone before the Universe came into existence.
>>
>>29071246
prove it
>>
>>29071255
prove it, richard
>>
>>29071224
It's a legend and it should be with the other legends.
>>
>>29071238

Arceus was alone before the Universe came into existence.>>29071256
>>
>>29071264
that isn't proof, ricahard

give me some proof, richard
>>
>>29071256

>>
>>29071274
p
r
o
v
e

i
t
>>
>>29071263

Blame Game freak for that.
>>
>>29071271

Arceus was alone before the Universe came.
>>
>>29071305
That still doesn't look like proof.

Come back with some proof.
>>
>>29071278

>>
If Arceus created the universe than who created Arceus?

Checkmate, autists.
>>
>>29071313

It is proof. According to Sinnoh myths.

>>
>>29071240
We get it. There wasn't anything around besides Arceus.
Until
There
Were.

Even scientists are coming to accept the notion that our reality is essentially made of language. Unown is the language Pokemon which we still know almost nothing about, except that it's ancient. Arceus created everything, but from what? What did it start with? Why not other creatures, creatures which could be spoken into existence and woven into anything it imagined.

It makes as much sense as anything, and contradicts nothing.
>>
File: This-1.jpg (29KB, 488x936px) Image search: [Google]
This-1.jpg
29KB, 488x936px
>>29071324

A Egg from a Vortex.
>>
>>29071328
>it's proof, according to word of mouth

okay, gossip gerry

still isn't proof
>>
>>29071255
[citation needed]
>>
>>29071335

Unown are Symbol Pokémon.

Arceus created the Universe with It's 1,000 arms.
>>
>>29071324
If Arceus didn't create it, what did? Did nothing just suddenly explode into everything?
>>
>>29071200
Yes, this is true. Arcanine is very shitty.
>>
>>29071354
Google is your friend, I'm not citing anything.
>>
>>29071364
[citation needed]
>>
>>29071361

No. Arceus created the Universe with It's 1,000 arms.
>>
>>29071369
No sjit. You didn't read my post. Never respond to me again.
>>
>>29071363
All pokemons except a certain single-gendered female species (hint: it's a goo dragon) are shit.
>>
>>29071348

According to Sinnoh myths.

Arceus hatched from a egg that fell from a Vortex and Arceus was alone before the Universe came into existence.

It's simple as that.
>>
File: 1470796107761.gif (246KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1470796107761.gif
246KB, 250x188px
>>29063675
>an upgrade of the distorsion world) with weird pokémon made by itself
ULTIMATE BEINGS CONFIRMED CHILDREN OF GIRATINA!
>>
>>29071368
>[citation needed]
[citation needed]
>>
File: Talk_too_much.jpg (69KB, 572x325px) Image search: [Google]
Talk_too_much.jpg
69KB, 572x325px
>>29071374

Shut up.
>>
>>29071359
What the hell do you think language is but a set of symbols? Goddamn.

see >>29071179
>>
>>29071374
[citation needed]
>>
>>29071364
Ah, the last defense of the cornered.

There's more dignity in backing down when you realize you're wrong, you know. But I'm glad you could at least it tacitly by resorting to evasion tactics.
>>
>>29071380
So, if myths are cold hard facts, does that mean the Christian God created everything? Along with Odin, Quetzacotal, and Ra?
>>
>>29071381
I love this idea
>>
>>29071408
[citation needed]
>>
>>29071394

Wrong.
>>
>>29071408

Myths, Rumours, Theories are true in Pokémon.
>>
>>29071430
prove it
>>
>>29071431

It's all true.
>>
>>29071434

The Games itself already do.
>>
>>29071450
Where? Cite me some examples.
>>
>>29071430
[citation needed]
>>
>>29071459

Palkia, Rayquaza, Groudon and etc
>>
This thread makes me think we need a literal-minded cyborg Pokemon paired against a creative imagination mon
>>
>>29071462

That's a internet meme.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/558387-citation-needed
>>
>>29071491
>implying there's anything other than memes here
>>
>>29071496

Me and other users.
>>
>>29071477
They don't speak a single word in game.
>>
>>29071491
>That's a internet meme.
[non-retarded citation needed]
>>
>>29071459
>>29071477
No, Simon was a fucking idiot. You cannot deny this. Catherine should've just gave up on him, but at least she's dead and doesn't have to put up with his retardation. He was shown the outcome TWICE and still didn't see that coming. No philosophical bullshit is going to change how stupid he was.

Shit game. Shit thread. -3/10
>>
>>29071498
you're a meme at this point, Richard
>>
>>29071500

All of their myths are true.
>>
>>29071515

I doubt it.
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/598357-Richard
>>
>>29071519
>regigigas towed continents around
>but groudon was the one who made them
>cynthia says that palkia and dialga are just mythical figures who don't do what the stories say they do
HMMM, it's almost as if myths can be mistold or something
>>
>>29071511

No. I meant the Pokémon myths.
>>
>>29071538

groudon created continents and regigigas move them around.

It's simple as that.
>>
>>29071552
made and shaped them, implying that he was the one who put them where they are

cynthia says that the shinnoh myths are just myths

can you prove otherwise?
>>
File: 1472043700276.jpg (53KB, 535x467px) Image search: [Google]
1472043700276.jpg
53KB, 535x467px
>>29071511
>>
>>29071562

Groudon gender is unknown.
>>
>>29071562

>cynthia says that the shinnoh myths are just myths.

Antimatter Pokémon prove the Sinnoh myths are true.
>>
File: the lesser deep lore.png (163KB, 1054x990px) Image search: [Google]
the lesser deep lore.png
163KB, 1054x990px
There we go. How do you guys feel about it now?
Still unsure about the Yin Yang stuff but it does balance itself so I guess it aint matter in which side each one is?
Also notice how most "Red version" legendaries go to the right while most "Blue version" ones go to the left, at least the important ones.
>>
>>29071611
but the pokedex says giriatina was just an exild criminal

nowhere in the pokedex does it say he rules over antimatter
>>
File: giratina.png (126KB, 1137x505px) Image search: [Google]
giratina.png
126KB, 1137x505px
>>29071611
in fact, not once does the pokedex refer to giratina as a antimatter pokemon at all

so giratina is just a criminal
>>
>>29071822

Junichi masuda said giriatina is the embodiment of antimatter.
>>
>>29071917
But the pokedex doesn't say that.

It just said he was exiled for his crimes.

Now, if we're saying the pokedex can be wrong, then I guess mew really can't learn every move.
>>
File: 1473995324815.png (476KB, 783x538px) Image search: [Google]
1473995324815.png
476KB, 783x538px
>>29071580
>TFW you know the source of this
>>
>>29071861

Junichi masuda said that giriatina is the embodiment of antimatter.
>>
>>29071917
but Masuda is a hack who can't do anything right besides music
why would you believe him
>>
>>29071936
But the pokedex doesn't say that.

It just said he was exiled for his crimes.

Now, if we're saying the pokedex can be wrong, then I guess mew really can't learn every move.

:^)
>>
>>29071932

Junichi masuda says giriatina is the embodiment of antimatter.
>>
>>29071960
So the pokedex is wrong.

Mew can't learn every move and it wasn't the first pokemon, either.
>>
>>29071943

Junichi masuda says giriatina is the embodiment of antimatter.
>>
>>29071976
So who is right ? The pokédex or Masuda ?
>>
>>29071968

According to a Official source.
giriatina is the embodiment of antimatter.
>>
>>29071994
So, it IS wrong.

If the pokedex is wrong, then arceus didn't create the universe
>>
>>29071979

Giriatina is the embodiment of antimatter and lives in a antimatter universe.
>>
>>29071979
both
>>
>>29072009
so giratina is just a criminal who was exiled, not the embodiment of animatter
>>
>>29072002

I'm not even taking you seriously.

That's why, I keep repeating myself.
>>
>>29072026
I'm pretty sure you keep repeating yourself because you can't come up with a convincing argument.

You poor baby.
>>
>>29072007
Then why don't we explode when we go there
>>
>>29072015
But why can't it be the embodiment of antimatter who also happened to get itself exiled?
Both of you are right
>>
>>29072038

Nah.
>>
>>29072045
Then, prove your claims.

I've got all day :^)
>>
>>29072040

Ask Game freak.

They said that It's embodiment of antimatter and lives in a antimatter universe
>>
>>29072057

Nah. Game freak already did.
>>
>>29071786
Shouldn't landorus be on earth's side? he represents fertility of the soil, right?
+ Hoopa should be added just below giratina, since he can travel dimensions/universes
>>
>>29070839
>>29071027
Hi Richard. That's all I'm gonna say to you

>>29071134
This honestly

>>29071328
Johto myth is more up to date. OK now I'll stop replying to Richard

>>29071786
Not bad. Still think it could use the Unown but I get it if its legendaries only
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.